THE UNITED STATES HAS OFFICIALLY ENTERED THE CHATROOM

mobile.twitter.com/cablefxmacro/status/1506967717839982596

Attached: 0D5FA9FE-A735-49DA-B10E-A32837F8C3F5.jpg (1125x1789, 454.75K)

literally who?

Same people supporting this were told to say "love is love" aloud by the TV just months ago btw.

NATO is willing to fight to the last Ukrainian child. Very brave!

The problem with chatrooms is that once people try them, they wont stop.
I'm talking entire villages at home on their computers, just chatting about nothing.
Little kids running up to you pulling on your pant legs chanting "Gwoop jat! Gwoop jat!" just begging for an online conversation.
It really is a sight to see

Americans are unwilling to defend one inch of their country from invasion. Very brave!

>NATO is willing to fight to the last Ukrainian child. Very brave!
we learned it from israel

If we don't give guns and missiles to Ukrainian teenagers so they can die fighting Russians then how will they ever learn that it's okay to be a pedophile homosexual crossdresser race-fluid person of color?

How does help your average american. Based Zelensky though, biggest money grift ever.

>one person has interacted with this tweet
>and it's a samefag

Attached: these gamepieces cost thousands of dollars each.jpg (750x938, 220.23K)

True. I'm hoping for WW3 so all of the shitskins get drafted and sent off to die for ZOG. I'm too old so I can't be drafted.

>CableFXMacro

Attached: C915305F-10E8-44ED-A378-89EF7779A181.jpg (350x345, 33.47K)

NATO says Putin will spray Novichok on children's hospital beds.... Zzzzzzz

>consulting
>preparing
>preparations
Fuck off, even if it wasn't a >literal who this would be dubious to make any assumptions, consdering MSM has been saying the same shit for weeks on end.

>Filename
How is that even possible?

>Why won't you support this satanic place?
Gee I wonder why

>cable fx macro
Ah yes a well known and authoritative source on... nothing at all.

what a strange thing to say mr AI

Tell us about tabo

Games Workshop is top notch when it comes to milking retarded "consoomers", never seen any customer base as horrible as that one.

Left out making sure their kids come away from their public schooling hating themselves but worhsipping and knowing they must dedicate themselves to giving shit to black people.

how do they keep getting away with it?