Is Nuclear War inevitable?

Is this the final stage of the Great Reset? How should we prepare?

Attached: 5D4063AD-575C-45FD-8B1C-BD06817C24B6.jpg (591x1280, 131.15K)

A NUCLEAR EXCHANGE IS THUS INEVITABLE. NOT ALL BUT A FEW, SOME VERY STRATEGIC POINTS... WHICH CAUSES THE END OF WAR.

>Is Nuclear War inevitable?
In the next 5 years or so? Unlikely. Over the course of 1000 years? Most definitely. I think humanity will ultimately destroy itself.

Attached: scribbled ausies.png (1100x962, 548.11K)

Well the evil fuckers in charge show us what they are planning so when we do nothing to stop them it makes it ok to do it because everyone let them do it, essentially how to prepare is by doing some political killings so they know to stop.
Literally nothing will stop these people besides the legitimate threat of being tzar nicholas'd

Great Reset my ass, I just want to see the shrooms. I don't give a shit about what happens after

>is nuclear war inevitable?
I pray daily that it happens. This whore of Babylon needs to be purified at 10^6 K, along with the UK and a few Israeli targets. Oh, and remember Ottawa please. If you let them live you'll just have another US seeding trans ideology in your kids next century. Make sure you get Ottawa.

Attached: iu[2].jpg (474x266, 10.33K)

Weapons
Generator
Water storage
A whole cow
2 whole pigs
300 pounds of rice
10 gallons of whiskey

You're just saying that to be edgy. It's getting kinda cringe at this stage.

Yes, but Lockheed-Martin doesn't want it quite yet because it would be over too soon and it wouldn't be profitable enough. More time passed means more land gained, more troops gathered, so more surface area and targets to be bombed.

Attached: 1648167443151.png (2550x3300, 74.99K)

Nah, there’s a good portion of Any Forums that legitimately wants to see the world burn. Hell, I do too. You have no idea how bad things are in the US. Only a nuke can cure this disease.

Is NATO right the Russia wouldn't win a nuclear exchange?

Suck american cock

Attached: 48809 (2).jpg (525x521, 47.98K)

I mean technically yeah, since nobody would win a nuclear exchange.

Nuclear War isn't apart of ((((their))) "great reset" because it wouldn't benefit those hooked nosed fucks. This is why they are seething so badly about what Uncle.P is doing right now, because they know they can't do fuck all about it without getting the whole of the world glassed

>Only a nuke
don't lose hope, user, where there's a will there's also a way, a third position, you know

Attached: 1647811284953.png (1561x882, 2.35M)

>about what Uncle.P is doing
being a nigger claiming he dindunuffin, is opressed and threatening with nukes?

Attached: 1648154754822.png (640x1500, 702.02K)

>How should we prepare?
>not being prepared already after all the happenings in the past 6 years

ngmi

Attached: fb0.jpg (640x432, 31.42K)

Don't fret cygan, you are next

>final stage
Final stage? This is only the beginning

yes, in next week

Nuke Africa!!!

Attached: 200w.gif (200x147, 376.09K)

I think the week after next week

Attached: 1646334341305.png (500x375, 298.21K)

Nothing is gonna happen faggots. Yes, they want to depopulate the earth but not with nukes. Famines are more likely to happen

Remember
>Woman is a social construct
>Race is a social construct

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength, and 2 + 2 = 5

They're making shit up as they go.
If you disagree you're a Nazi.

Double think is the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct.

They KNOW BETTER but they desperately want the their version of reality to be true.

They KNOW nukes are bad but
>reset