YEN IS NO LONGER ACCEPTED!!!

COMMODITY PRODUCERS WORLD WIDE ARE DUMPING THE YEN, JAPAN TO RUN OUT OF ENERGY IN 3 MONTHS

Attached: 1635776377060.png (320x180, 9.28K)

No one cares amerimutt

Japan in Baikal in 6 then?

Time to buy the dips

China is no match for U.S. Jews.

Japan never loses kek, we nuked them and they became the tech capital of the world, just buy the dip nigger

You anons know we follow the market trends from Japan right?

>insert I’ve seen this one before gif

Attached: DEB64E77-24FF-43E3-B0A1-06EE0A2C6CDD.jpg (474x376, 42.15K)

Huh?
I just closed Any Forums for two hours to watch a movie, what happened?

Yen's getting hammered by carry trades, nothing new really, makes them more competitive, JPY rebounces etc

I'm convinced God loves Japan.

Smart thinking

Russian ruble double in price against dollar

starvation is a small price for freedom and democracy
YOU WOULDNT KNOW IVAN

Attached: 1647824123521.png (1921x2565, 3.96M)

WARNING!
THE JEW IS DOING AWAY WITH PAPER CURRENCY.
ALL WILL BE DIGITAL
YOU WILL OWN NOTHING
YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING
AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY.

Attached: 1647997854629.png (251x222, 35.71K)

such is their fate for holding the US's bags. Japs are the ultimare cucks

This.

Let them pay in manga

Japan is loved by the Gods because Japan loves the Gods

Nothing ever happens

Thank God. My dream of hiring a bunch of JAV workers and having them do actual clerical tasks and filing is coming closer.

>what happened?
Commodity producing countries finally got the hint that USD, Euro, Yen will be confiscated so they no longer accept those currencies

you are a hysterical retard

A perfect dream for a perfect world

Well, they do have some apologies to make to mommy sun.

Attached: divine truth.jpg (707x432, 70.99K)

If you really think about it Japan, and Worst Korea I suppose, are the worst situated countries in the new multi-polar world.

Japan needs to go full Meiji Restoration mode and build their military like Germany is if they want to survive. They can't rely on the USA alone anymore. It's been almost 80 years it's about time Germany and Japan arm up and join the big leagues anyways. They actually know how to use militaries, not frogs and bongs or chinkoids.

The UN should be done away with orat the least have Germany, Japan, India and Brazil added to made an odd numbered Permanent Nine

Let it happen. People need to wake the fuck up.
The past 30 years, since the burst of the bubble, the Japanese government lost the remaining balls it had and has being nothing but a puppet that does whatever America says without even questioning.
The over-reaction to covid, mass vaccinations with expensive but useless shit, endless money printing, increasing over taxation and now russian sanctions despite the fact japan needs all natural resources it can get are ruining the country.

Fertility being an issue is a consequence of giving into a soulless modernity, Japan must remain in synch with its nature to retain the Gods good graces, that said, it is also the natural consequence of having so many people on a small island chain

the yen is literally falling to 0 as we speak

Japan needs to build its military and start doing business with Russia and China. Make it known you mean business again. Russia fears Japan when it is strong, as does China. Japan could take the entire world by the balls if it wanted to. Even USA