Technocracy should never be trusted

Smart dust/stratospheric aerosol injections/5G/CERN/electronic world simulation
How is it in an age of 5/6G internet can my phone can drop down to 1X-3G?
Why does my call become fuzzy when I talk about important details, and or I hear an assortment of clicks, dings, and static when driving in areas I use to have good signal?
Does your phone slow down, or your battery dissappear?
Have you ever been tracked and followed while your location is off, and you're operating under a VPN?
How about your lock screen being hacked, and the photo changed?
>In the era shortly after 9/11, the DC national security apparatus was constructed to preserve continuity of government and simultaneously view all Americans as potential threats. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) were created specifically for this purpose.
cbsnews.com/news/cia-secret-program-data-americans-two-senators-say/
>Washington — The CIA has a secret, undisclosed data repository that includes information collected about Americans, two Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee say. While neither the agency nor lawmakers would disclose specifics about the data, the senators alleged the CIA had long hidden details about the program from the public and Congress.

Attached: th (17).jpg (474x276, 6.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2022/03/14/weather/cloud-seeding-weather-modification-wxn/index.html
lightonconspiracies.com/emfs-5g-and-chemtrails-how-do-we-protect-ourselves/
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread505461/pg1
lhcb.web.cern.ch/lhcb/lhcb_page/communication/common_tasks/working_at_the_pit/Experimental Site.html
pastorcharleslawson.org/cern-bottomless-pit-key
quora.com/Is-CERN-located-where-the-ancient-temple-for-Apollo-used-to-be-located
twiggietruth.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/temple-of-baal-and-cern-march-2017/
howandwhys.com/did-egyptian-pyramids-inspire-nikola-tesla-to-build-wireless-transmission-tower/
mysteriesrunsolved.com/2020/12/ley-lines-the-hidden-network
hiskingdomathand.com/2019/03/shiva-appolyion-and-cern/
youtu.be/Cllqr1nmdYk
symmetrymovie.com/page/2
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_6818928
earthchangeaffirmations.wordpress.com/2015/08/10/cern-short-film-symmetry-occult-symbolism/amp/
wsj.com/articles/cern-is-seeking-secrets-of-the-universe-or-maybe-opening-the-portals-of-hell-1459800113
angelsanddemons.web.cern.ch/
theguardian.com/science/2016/aug/18/fake-human-sacrifice-filmed-at-cern-with-pranking-scientists-suspected
youtu.be/1IKEI1SCmJI
beyondthesoulsmeridian.org/2017/08/14/false-ascension-cern-and-echoes-of-the-eighth-sphere/
indico.cern.ch/event/412241/
embo.org/news/articles/2015/we-need-a-cern-for-genomics
home.cern/science/physics/subatomic-particles
npr.org/sections/13.7/2017/08/09/542376003/at-cern-in-search-of-nature-s-building-blocks
home.cern/news/news/knowledge-sharing/taking-biomedical-research-cern-next-level
cerncourier.com/human-pig-genetics/
wlcg.web.cern.ch
gizmodo.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-grid-cerns-glob-1446206176/amp
amp.theguardian.com/science/2008/jun/30/cern.computer.technology
livescience.com/65271-quantum-computer-sees-16-futures.html
m.imdb.com/title/tt1059786/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=46v_kKGnKhk&t=3s
anthonypatch.com/mandela-effect-d-wave-s-boltzmann-machine-quantum-pollution
scientificamerican.com/article/d-wave-scientists-line-up-for-world-rsquo-s-most-controversial-quantum-computer/
hacked.com/venture-capitalist-explains-quantum-computers-harness-parallel-universes/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cD8zGnT2n_A
businesswire.com/news/home/20180105005243/en/Kindred-Announces-Spin-off-AGI-Research-Division
phoenixesotericsociety.com/ai-demons-aliens-and-magic/
architecht.io/kindred-ceo-on-the-quest-for-true-ai-and-the-challenge-of-commercial-quantum-computing-cad983a162f4?gi=6c447f437f96
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2016/3413450.html
forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2017/08/11/this-is-why-quantum-computing-is-more-dangerous-than-you-realize/amp/
dwavesys.com/quantum-computing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not posting about a single thing and focusing on it with in depth research
Oh, so you're purposefully adding in a bunch of things together in a jumbled mess to make it look like schizo posting. Gotcha.

cnn.com/2022/03/14/weather/cloud-seeding-weather-modification-wxn/index.html
>Well, certain parts of the country are doing just that, sort of. It's called cloud seeding, and it's nothing new.
It's been around since the 1940s and countries all over the world have been doing it for various reasons (most notably China), but it's a growing practice in the US, especially in the drought-stricken West.
lightonconspiracies.com/emfs-5g-and-chemtrails-how-do-we-protect-ourselves/
>Are you feeling anxious for no reason? Are you experiencing a “buzz” when you are holding on to your cell phone for a long period of time? Are you noticing your loved ones are “slow” to respond or seem more in a fog than usual? Well, you may be feeling the EMF’s and radioactive Frequencies scrambling your DNA

Attached: 1647525736164m.jpg (612x1024, 89.32K)

>turning on a vpn after your first post
Absolutely retarded.

>How is it in an age of 5/6G internet can my phone can drop down to 1X-3G?
You're too young to remember we used to get solar weather reports on the news because it interfered with radio and analog cell phones

All these things are connected through quantum data facilities, and hooked up through CERN. Every single one of them involve government/military/intelligence harassment. They all involve fields, particles, and frequencies aswell as affect the vast majority of people.

Attached: 1623450895715 (1).png (610x614, 329.76K)

>Implying it's a VPN
Do you not own a laptop, and a phone user, or are you unaware what a bump does?
This is moving the goalpost, and we're a far away from radio cell phones. This is exactly my point which proves it's harassment.

Attached: 1642376688509m.jpg (1024x757, 148.34K)

(1)many ancient structures have been built on ley lines, historical/Geopolitical spots, and other key points of life. You can simply take the pyramids being built above aquifers allowing energy to be amassed during flood stages, the fact it's on two ley lines increasing the natural energy, and it's the supposed center of the earth to understand location matters. Have you ever wondered why all the ancient sites (pyramids, Stonehenge, Machu Picchu, ect) are all built on the world's leylines? This is because when Satan fell with the fallen angels they created the same type of control grid. CERN is one particle accelerator amongst many but it's built on genis pouilly the location for the bottomless pit in revelation which was a temple to abaddon or the sun god idol apollo. Not only does it's logo contain three 6's, but they are the definition of mingling with idols with a statue of shiva on its premises. (2) They have their own entertainment wing where they film movies like symmetry, angels Vs demons, and mock sacrifices. Particle accelerators, Ai robotics, data implants, and tech monitor devices are constantly in games and media.(3)beyond 2 souls, doom, half life, star wars, iron man 2, Lucy, Alice in wonderland, angels 's demons, tomorrowland, suicide squad, scribblenauts, stargate, terranova, and steins gate just to name a small few. CERN itself influences the

Attached: th (18).jpg (474x328, 19.76K)

(4)air we breathe, the (5)genetics, and the predicted script. This is a (6)matrix machine mixed with the (7)eagle eye. Geordie Rose, head of (8)D-wave's Quantum computers is now working on (9)kindred which is building AI for the coming alien (demon) entities, his words not mine. I believe these entities are the fallen angels who fell with Lucifer, and are right now trapped in hell. (10)D-wave is using their supercomputers to crack the key to unlock the abyss bringing back these trapped beings. Now is the time to accept Jesus, and put on the armor of the lord. We are accelerating faster into the end game. (11) ever since demons intermingled with women, humans have been seeking a way to their power. Certain drugs have been used and/or rituals to talk to these clockwork elves or principalities and Spirits. Think about what ancient rituals were about… pretty much creating a certain energy for them to access other "energy beings" I believe Cern to be creating enough energy for these events to happen. They wish to bring demons back from the pit through spirit and or an actual robot/flesh suit..

Attached: cc3f75ecf7ca8c66aa4aa115a03712bd.png (640x640, 40.21K)

(12)These demons have been trying to influence all of history, and technology to their will through media, movies, games, work, and home life. You have to Look no further than(13)Charles Darwin, and (14)Crowley with so many famous people channeling these demons for knowledge, power, and all forms of promised joy. The money apparatus of the many headed hydra is immense, but our spirit can always match our will to that of the Son of the most High God, Jesus Christ. The Antichrist will have to be announced and force you to take the chip. There are a series of events to come and if you don't stay watchful for a knock, you won't be. These interdimensional demons are being promoted as gods. With virtual reality being a space for them to manifest(15)This is the satanic 5G AI system with an AI that knows us better than our mothers constantly working on how to drain our time and energy. The data analysis can predict and control behavior through tweaks in what sites, stories, ads, videos, ect come up to control your mood, and habits.(16) Nanobots, smartdust, phones with (gps, microphone, camera), and smart devices are creating an incredible amount of control through constant monitoring for those with encryption through Quantum password breaking.They affect our bodies function in multiple ways as well as stratospheric aerosol injections providing a means to transport whatever chemical cocktail they'd like. Soon we will see the world beast system with 10 heads will start forming if not already behind closed doors. It will be the worst episode of black mirror mixed with a 1984 dystopia that would make the communists and fascists convert to Christianity . 5 G towers, satellites, trees, and checkpoints installed everywhere under the guise of faster internet. Combined with all the various wiretap/data mining devices, they will have our every move tracked, and traced. I am talking about a déjà vu-like playback video mimicking God's omnipresence. This combined with

Attached: 1647739674425m (1).jpg (1024x701, 145.35K)

>shocked that military developed computer protocols spy on you
>shocked that aerosols behind planes aren’t what they tell you
>shocked that you’ve been lied to
I don’t wanna come off like a dick, but we’re 2+ years into a NWO operation and you’re still flabbergasted that you’re being deceived? Move on, build cool shit. The second you separate yourself from (((them))) is the first step to becoming a free individual.

(17) HARRP, and smart dust to control the weather we really are in for a wild ride. Data servers are being built everywhere to house all the data, and the particle acceled grid will provide the AI to go through all the data. If you're a person of interest they will bring in human onlookers to watch your screens mirroring software. If they can't eliminate you then they move to harassment, and in person psyops If you are against the system, you will be given a lower social score, and eventually you will not be able to buy or sell. (18)Which brings me to the forced microchip which will soon be implemented. If you do not take it, they will just layer your house with so much smart dust you will be bound to have a tracker on you. Not to mention they will have all your browser history, texts, calls, and everything you say around smart devices to frame you for crimes, or even blackmail you. If somehow that doesn’t work, they can always create a deep fake video of you doing anything. We must use these devices with our will, emotions, mind, and consciousness in the right way. I personally keep tape on even my phone cameras until I need it just to limit the data they illegally take. We must stop electing these pawns for the principalities, and vet our candidates. Even if elections don't matter we can still locally make a difference. Why do most political leaders support these mad scientist's. More importantly, why do we as citizens stand by while the biggest machine on earth is controlling the fabric of time, creating strategic aerosol sprays for geoengineering, and looking for the patterns in the grid to control reality.

Attached: main-qimg-665c08f8802741e1b378671173ec6880.jpg (602x390, 51.2K)

Ai posting

One post c.......
In simple no I'm not shocked, but I will never stop bringing awareness to the fact that the satanic elite are watching/listening/planning/gaming/ our every move. I've been here enough to have created threads that have not only made changes, but have shifted the paradigm, and timeline.
>Create cool idea to build/make/create, and tell brother.
>See both our inventions on Amazon, and in commercial weeks after.
Do you know how they do this? Think of how many ideas have been robbed... I don't know user, that doesn't sit right with me.

Attached: quantum computers ....jpg (1022x849, 235.52K)

Ai's don't put this much effort into research, and bots never source this much data.
1)abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread505461/pg1
>I found that the town that the LHC complex is situated-Saint Genis Pouilly-was in Roman times called Apolliacum, the town and a temple being dedicated to Apollyon.
lhcb.web.cern.ch/lhcb/lhcb_page/communication/common_tasks/working_at_the_pit/Experimental Site.html
pastorcharleslawson.org/cern-bottomless-pit-key
quora.com/Is-CERN-located-where-the-ancient-temple-for-Apollo-used-to-be-located
twiggietruth.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/temple-of-baal-and-cern-march-2017/
howandwhys.com/did-egyptian-pyramids-inspire-nikola-tesla-to-build-wireless-transmission-tower/
mysteriesrunsolved.com/2020/12/ley-lines-the-hidden-network
hiskingdomathand.com/2019/03/shiva-appolyion-and-cern/
>At the entrance to one of its buildings, CERN has a statue of “Shiva the Destroyer” the anti-creator. This statue shows their intention. The Destroyer has other pagan names; “Abaddon” and “Apollyon.” Both are referred to in Scripture (Revelation 9). They all mean “The Destroyer.”
(2)symmetry
youtu.be/Cllqr1nmdYk
symmetrymovie.com/page/2
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_6818928
earthchangeaffirmations.wordpress.com/2015/08/10/cern-short-film-symmetry-occult-symbolism/amp/
wsj.com/articles/cern-is-seeking-secrets-of-the-universe-or-maybe-opening-the-portals-of-hell-1459800113
angelsanddemons.web.cern.ch/
theguardian.com/science/2016/aug/18/fake-human-sacrifice-filmed-at-cern-with-pranking-scientists-suspected
(3)beyond 2 souls
youtu.be/1IKEI1SCmJI
>In the video game Beyond Two Souls there is a gateway the government opens that allows dark entities to spring forth into our world.
beyondthesoulsmeridian.org/2017/08/14/false-ascension-cern-and-echoes-of-the-eighth-sphere/

Attached: 1643335449036.png (357x414, 279.36K)

Because you are a schitzo.

Attached: Schizo.jpg (672x671, 142.55K)

(5)indico.cern.ch/event/412241/
embo.org/news/articles/2015/we-need-a-cern-for-genomics
home.cern/science/physics/subatomic-particles
>Scientists at CERN are trying to find out what the smallest building blocks of matter are.
>Quarks and electrons are some of the elementary particles we study at CERN and in other laboratories. But physicists have found more of these elementary particles in various experiments, so many in fact that researchers needed to organize them, just like Mendeleev did with his periodic table.
npr.org/sections/13.7/2017/08/09/542376003/at-cern-in-search-of-nature-s-building-blocks
home.cern/news/news/knowledge-sharing/taking-biomedical-research-cern-next-level
cerncourier.com/human-pig-genetics/
>Transplantable human tissue?
The first successful human–animal hybrid has been created: a mixture of human and pig. Jun Wu of the Salk Institute in the US and colleagues built on previous work making chimeras from mice and rats, and managed to put human cells into developing pig embryos.
(6)wlcg.web.cern.ch
>The Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG) project is a global collaboration of more than 170 computing centres in 42 countries, linking up national and international grid infrastructures
gizmodo.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-grid-cerns-glob-1446206176/amp
amp.theguardian.com/science/2008/jun/30/cern.computer.technology
livescience.com/65271-quantum-computer-sees-16-futures.html
(7)m.imdb.com/title/tt1059786/
Jerry and Rachel are two strangers thrown together by a mysterious phone call from a woman they have never met. Threatening their lives and family, she pushes Jerry and Rachel into a series of increasingly dangerous situations, using the technology of everyday life to track and control their every move.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=46v_kKGnKhk&t=3s

Attached: 1484688946610.png (675x716, 251.79K)

>I’m a kang that’s shifted timelines with my big brain
Ok butterfly.
Obviously if you try to sell a free energy device or a cancer cure (((they))) will whack you. And obviously that prototype you had made in China is going to be stolen. That’s not what I mean though.
Build families, communities, supply chains, and your own means of production. You don’t have to invent a new type of wheel, just have to build what (((they’ve))) tried so hard to take from us.

Is this the best D-wave has, can shills only imply?
>Point to one time in this thread where Russia, or Q has been mentioned
(8)anthonypatch.com/mandela-effect-d-wave-s-boltzmann-machine-quantum-pollution
>D-Wave's literal accessing of multiple-thousands of parallel dimensions, and in the words of Co-Founder, Geordie Rose, "grabbing resources" from them, manifests as what I term "Quantum Pollution"…otherwise known as; "The Mandela Effect".
scientificamerican.com/article/d-wave-scientists-line-up-for-world-rsquo-s-most-controversial-quantum-computer/
hacked.com/venture-capitalist-explains-quantum-computers-harness-parallel-universes/
9)Geordie rose of Kindred AI presets super intelligent aliens are coming to earth.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cD8zGnT2n_A
businesswire.com/news/home/20180105005243/en/Kindred-Announces-Spin-off-AGI-Research-Division
phoenixesotericsociety.com/ai-demons-aliens-and-magic/
architecht.io/kindred-ceo-on-the-quest-for-true-ai-and-the-challenge-of-commercial-quantum-computing-cad983a162f4?gi=6c447f437f96
(10)m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2016/3413450.html
>The model numbers of the D-Wave quantum computer is directly linked to the code that it was designed to crack. Publicly, the latest D-WAVE is a 2048 Qbit machine, but in reality there is a D-WAVE 4096, and this is the machine that will crack the code necessary to release the spirits of the fallen angels & nephilim contained there in.
forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2017/08/11/this-is-why-quantum-computing-is-more-dangerous-than-you-realize/amp/
dwavesys.com/quantum-computing

Attached: 1552527183649.jpg (1024x768, 200.66K)

Yeah my phone drops to lower levels of service.
Battery sometimes will just drain itself
Will cause static interference or distorted noise with my surround sound system
And my Google assistant just pops up sometimes and scrolls thru my apps

What the fucking is going on here

Attached: 3545476588.gif (550x400, 1.53M)

Sometimes I genuinely cannot tell if I just gotten better at noticing slide threads and muddying threads or if this board ever had anything worthwhile on it.

> if you try to sell a free energy device
Tesla towers/pyramids/Eric dollard.
>Cure to cancer
THC
>Build families, communities, supply chains
Why so I can get David koresh'ed during a psyop? Who ever controls the media, controls every narrative

Attached: 1591677444872.jpg (988x715, 114.47K)

I started hearing sinister clicks on my phone back in the 90's.

It's either government, or AI harassment. Messages being withheld from me, and calls not coming through. Phone notifications popping up at just the right time.
>This is what they changed my lock screen to.

Attached: Screenshot_20211218-161902.png (720x1440, 361.5K)