Should slavery be reintroduced?

Slavery was normal for thousands of years and still goes on in Africa. It was only recently abolished the west because of liberal cucks. We need to bring slavery back, just like our ancestors did.

Attached: 8BF4BC03-0C1E-4805-ACBC-7B5B13D2CAAD.jpg (1200x1936, 457.69K)

Only if it can't be retracted again. I'd prefer we send all the darkies back to Africa.

What did he do?

"our ancestors"
Your ancestor was a Real man, and you're just a faggot making shit threads on Any Forums, you should be a slave

Required head mounted gopro with camera for anyone who cares to watch, and press a button when a crime is in progress.

You're all supposedly 1 to 2 standard deviations right on the IQ spectrum, work the problem.

Attached: diversity_and_enrichment.webm (640x352, 2.48M)

your ancestors used to have sex with little sex do you think we should go back to doing that too ?

As long as the slaves are white people yeah

girls*

I hope these niggers were captured.

There are more slaves today than ever before in human history.

What the fuck do you think they are doing?

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 43.11K)

Written by a 12 year-old under a meme flag, like a little cowardly bitch.

Sorry, nigger. Your kind isn't smart enough to pull this off.

>niggers do it
You need a better argument than that, I think.

Nice Freudian slip, pedo.

Boy show loves a'whippin

Pick your own damn cotton you lazy mother fucker!

Attached: Cash crops.jpg (760x245, 63.97K)

>American
>Low IQ
>Probably a mutt larping of white

I don't need to argue with you, just kill yourself

you should have just let it slip

Nope.
Whatever you were attempting with that post didn't work. As long as you're a piece of shit memeflaggot, you deserve only disrespect and hate. GO fuck a throttling wood chipper.

Slavery is the natural phenotypical presentation of the sapient mind, hence why 70% of humans are obligated authoritarianist (milgram experiment). The inherent state of civilization is a hierarchal society going back to egyptian times.

We all answer to someone. Slavery was never abolished only rebranded. What more than house and food is there for a minumum wagie in US ?

Why you still crying? You're so pathetic lmao, yes i'm using a meme flag but in the end of the day i'm not a Mutt larping as anglo.
Keep Crying faggot

>Probably a mutt larping of white
Hmmmmm

I bet a Jew slave owner did that.

only african warlords can slave other niggers

No, slavery is wrong. Humans are free.

>should slavery be reintroduced?
not in America. you can do what ever the fuck you want where ever you're from memeflaggot.
>just like our ancestors did.
our ancestors.
our?
LOL, won't even show where he's from and still says ''our'' ancestors.

Yes.

Absolutely. The younger, the tighter. Girls are ready to breed from the age of 10.

This was normal for thousands of years. It’s the reason we exist today. Modern society is cucked by feminism.

Slavery was never legal here. We're frank and free.