How to get a normal ukraine refugee gf?

pls no tinder whors

Attached: _0667.jpg (3552x2368, 676.82K)

Certified 4 BGC.

Attached: BGC coming through2.jpg (310x610, 88.91K)

Be rich. Be attractive.

gigachad in the back

in not being you

>Ukrainian gf
>not a tinder whore
Pick one

fucking disgusting receding chin

Attached: Untitled.jpg (443x409, 24.38K)

nigger detected

Attached: black skull1.jpg (634x517, 41.55K)

He's more of a megachad or a kilachad desu

unfathomably based
>ukraine
>no tinder whors
pick one and only one

>the one in the blue is fleeing a warzone and still can't stop looking at the 6'4 chad.
6'3 king of manlets bros did we get too cocky??

Volunteer. Just 3 years in the Ukranian armed forces and if you survive you'll be a hero to every woman in the country.

Attached: file.png (900x1600, 1.41M)

No woman will be spared. Every woman will be fucked by a BGC before they're ever tasted by any other "man".
Your girlfriend will forever remember the time she got pounded by a BGC and she'll fantasize about it every time you'll fuck her.
You'll never be as good as the BGC, but you have to accept it: we live in a BGC world.

he's like 5'9". He just looks like a giant cause all those girls are like 5'2".

chins aren't supposed to recede like that, her jaw is fucked up from mouth breathing probably

nigger i've been volunteering to fuck ukranian qt's on craigslist all month in exchange for a fake marriage but its not happened yet they all just want chad

top kek, good eye

What makes you think you have a chance with them?

Based leaf.

Attached: BGC checks.jpg (449x439, 51.43K)

Find one. Say hi tell them they are looking pretty. Ask them to teach you how to speak Ukrainian or something and than try to say something funny make them laugh and then you will teach them how to suck your cock. Simple as

joking and bants aside, actually this. I would guess he's 5'11 or 6ft. The ukranian girls are all malnourished and you have to remember they don't get much taller than 5'3 over there. It is creepy how they all have the same eye color as my ukranian gf though.

sounds like you need to looksmax bro

Attached: file.png (334x391, 171.97K)

I have food and clean water, and I am not brown.

huh, i actually like her the most out of those on the pic

actuashylly the perfect female chin should fit into the space above your ram-bow shaped chad chin like a puzzle piece when you kiss. Also if you are white and you put your finger perpendicular to the edge of your chin and your finger touches your nose, you're a chinlet.

Step one: Get off Any Forums

dat my nigga advanced? what's he up to these days?

her face is literally deformed

whats perpendicular in this context, chin doesnt have trivial curvature

drowning in Ukrainian pussy after volunteering to stop Putin

be a nazi
Azov batallion fucks all with 2 legs

ok, then what?

A normal Ukrainian girl is a tinder whore.

>how to get a normal ukraine refugee gf?
shower
lose autism
be tall
don't try to date a 9 when you're a 3
don't show her your hentai collection
and so on

I say the same thing every time I doubt anyone listens. Make an account on InterPals. There are plenty of Ukrainian (and other eastern european) girls on there that are perfectly willing to chat with you. If she has slutty pictures, don’t message her. I met my (Russian) wife thru this app. The only thing is that you actually need to have the audacity to fly and meet them, which 98% of polcels will never do. Meet in a neutral country first, not their home country.

>shower
tall ask, but doable.
>lose autism

Attached: 1613348111842.png (660x716, 385.97K)

basically take your pointer finger, point straight up, then move it closer to your face until it touches your chin. whichever part of your chin it touches doesn't matter. If your pointer doesn't touch your nose you are not a chinlet. For bonus points take your other hand stick your pinky out and stick it in the space between your finger and your nose. If you can fit that other pinky in between the pointer finger and your nose, you are a chad giga chin chad.