WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING GET CUTE...

WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING GET CUTE, PETITE EUROPEAN GFS BROS!!!! FUCK YES THANK YOU PUTIN!!!! THANK YOU BIDEN FOR ACCEPTING THEM!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-24 185334.png (1350x446, 66.16K)

>"Ukranians fleeing war"
oh poor user he doesn't know it just means niggers who say they were in ukraine when the plane lands on the southern border from a long trip over from africa

They're not gonna import white people.

BLACKEDHOHOLSRAW.COM

lmao wait until you meet the real swarthy ukrainians

It’s weird how you guys don’t have a problem with Ukrainian migrants.

>you arrive at the airport expecting thousands of blonde babes
>plane door opens
>a horde of Chinese men walk in a single file line

Clearly this is what's going to happen. It's all 100% Chinese "Ukrainians" and they're here for 1 thing.

>they're here for 1 thing
To open up more shitty Chinese takeouts?

No it's not. If they're white, they're alright. It's not even that confusing, but here's it spelled out: FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK KIKES, FUCK TRANNIES, FUCK JANNIES.

Attached: 1647211225067.png (960x996, 661.29K)

SHEEEEIT NIGGA WHERE MY FREE HOUSE AT BLYAT?? CYKA!!

Attached: 2022-03-01_10-10-55_579065%20(1)[1].jpg (800x533, 61.68K)

How is it weird? I prefer White people

We don't have a problem because they're actually beautiful and attractive you fucking retard.

Attached: ukraineQT.png (946x752, 700.63K)

That's blonde by us standards

Yeah.. A nigger in his 20's is considered as "cute female", why I'm not surprised?

Oh no not good looking chicks and men who actually want to work

All immigrants need to fuck the fuck off for about 20 years to let things stabilize a little.

In the last 10 years I wounder how many foreign army regiments were brought into our boarders under the gise of "refugees"

this, its all gonna be nigerians

We can't let them get away with hit.

We should settle them in California and Arizona to balance out the Mexicans a bit.

that's fine by me. we should bring them all not just 100k.

Nah, they'r using this to make those illegal South Americans full citizens.

I do have a problem with "Ukrainian" migrants.
Retard
Retard
Retard

Attached: 1646173577783.jpg (996x2047, 171.03K)

But I like shitty Chinese takeout. It gives me the loud, ball slapping farts I enjoy so much

Attached: 1646208292970.jpg (1990x1124, 483.55K)

If American women won't fuck you neither will they you beta faggot. Slide thread.

>migrants
Actually, they're refugees, unlike the Central Americans who come to America, or the Africans who keep showing up in Europe.

>all fighting age men

Kek. Based pic and comment desu desu

the absolute state of cuckrainians lmao they really believe usa is a hollywood movie

This is a natural opportunity to clear out muslims, too. Syria just got done diarrhea-ing all over Europe.

THIS is a group of "Ukrainian" refugees. Say hello to your neighbors.

There you go bro, your GFs.

Attached: file.png (1065x638, 1.07M)

Attached: 1646088855162.png (709x674, 538.12K)

Attached: 1647552405367.png (736x562, 661.82K)

I live in a Bumfuck town in a red flyover state and 3 middle aged black guys and a black woman moved into the house next door. They drive a brand new Chevy Malibu, none of them speak English, none of them are employed, they’re those Africans whose skin is so dark it sort of has a shade of purple to it, they yell at each other in the front yard speaking an ooga booga language, and none of them are even able to tell me where they’re from. And yet they just bought a $275,000 house and a brand new car in a 90% white Republican town? I would gladly trade these government planted niggers for vodka drinking white people.

They’re not going to open a Panda Express that serves their godly orange chicken. It’s going to be one of those poorly lit restaurants that are always a little too warm inside and their food tastes like it has dirt in it and they tell you it’s curry.

>he doesn't know
You're not getting what you think you're getting.

These gentlemen need a home. Sadly it means we have to take yours, thankyou for your service.

Attached: Refugee.jpg (600x400, 47.51K)

Haha I've dated two Ukrainians and don't even fucking bother. Jealous golddiggers like you wouldn't believe.
They think you're an asshole if you don't just buy anything they want at any time because they've never had money to save so they don't understand it.

90% of them are going to be middle-aged African and Middle Eastern men.