What will the Russians do now that Germany tld them to fuck off?

What will the Russians do now that Germany tld them to fuck off?

politico.eu/article/germanys-scholz-rejects-putins-rubles-for-gas-demand/

Attached: 1634565446.png (1548x1990, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/germany-strikes-green-energy-deals-in-uae-and-qatar/a-61200327
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no rubles = no gas

nothing, they will still buy it as they are more than 50% dependent on it

Watch their industry crumble and price inflation go to the moon when he turns off all gas

No Zyklon for you Kraut

i think putin gave them the option of paying with gold or crypto as well.

Germoids return to monke

... HOW BIG ARE RUSSIAN CRYPTO HOLDINGS?

Is this their 7d chess move, to hold gold, gas and crypto and thereby psychologically pin the ruble to the west's addiction to all three?

launch nukes

There won't be any new contracts or (((EU))) will use middle men who charge even more for the Russian supplied gas.
Besides Scholz was autisticly screaming about the existing contracts' payments.

Attached: Anon, I.jpg (364x450, 16.9K)

not sell them gas?

Attached: F13CB174-52AB-44AB-998E-EE6AE3B1620D.jpg (550x535, 43.55K)

god willing, the german economy dies and europeans start starving to death

>What will the Russians do now that Germany tld them to fuck off?
Watch as Germany crumbles without fuel.

>What will the Russians do now that Germany tld them to fuck off?

Figure out a way to live without Russian gas. And German nuclear power. They will leech off the electric grid of neighbouring countries. Southern Sweden will probably hit $ 0.50 per KWH during workdays this summer.

Well you are invovled in this. If Germany falls, you will too.

Fuck Scholz btw. He looks like an evil Goblin from hell.

You are sitting on the exact same gas pipeline network lmao
Britbong once again stuffing fish in his ears

Let me tell you something annon..
From the point of an electricallengineer fag..
What you are talking about is totall blatant bullshit. Dont fool yourself with that

GloboHomo will make sure that you will collapse too. or worse.

Take our Faggot PM --
>>Covid strikes in 2020
>> wont stop direct flights from WuHan
>>Testing Chiese people is Racist !!
>>Gives the entire emergency supply ( $16 million ) of PPC and Masks to the CCP
>>When Covid breaks out in Canada has to BUY Lead and Asbestos tainted masks from Chinese suppliers

Attached: nigger circus.png (780x439, 283.91K)

Not sell them gas. Why is this hard to understand?

this. simple as.

Germany will kneel, Putin has the leverage in this. Germany already refuses to boycott Russian gas, they refuse to look for alternatives to gas/oil (fracking), it's evident Putin will demand whatever he wants to the the kraut will have to take it in the ass

Any prime minister or president who refuses to look for alternatives to Russian oil dependency is a traitor, Putin is using this as an economical weapon.

They'll pay rubels in secret. They don't have the ball to stop buying.

Fuck you Anglo, If Germany falls, Britain follows suite.

Petroruble BTFO

You evidently don't understand what is happening. Russia isn't going to suffer any if Germany wants to keep sucking the kike tit. Eventually, the ones in charge will start to realize how unimportant they really are as people are hunting them down and their masters do nothing to save them. Your positions means jack shit when people are starving and you're perceived to have something that rabid mass of 'cattle' needs.

Attached: 1645729098459.jpg (413x395, 31.06K)

Natural resources don't belong to anyone and if you prohibit other countries to get resources from you, then this is a war declaration.

Germany said to honor the pre existing gas contracts. Russia can't just declare war with a country and force Germany to accept everything they do.

Russia has 30 highly advanced countries as potential enemies (not even including China). If Russia tries to prohibit access to their natural resources, Russia will just be conquered in split in either 30 small countries, or even more if China is in on the Russian splitting.

Just ask yourself the other way around. Let's imagine Germany would export oil to Russia and then Germany just said to Russia "btw, either you do what we want, or we won't give you oil". Now imagine the Russian economy dependent on German oil.
You can bet your ass that the moment Germany would have done this, Russia would have already sent their fighting jets with a war declaration to Germany.

It's one thing to say "we prohibit exports of good we produce cheaper, but you still can produce yourself" compared to "we are lucky our boarders are on those oil reserves, let me exclude you from something you need, made a contract with us to trade, and can't produce yourself"

War is nothing else than the last negotiation step about something one country desperately needs, but another country won't trade with any other means.

If Russia is smart, they will just continue trading their natural resources for the pre war conditions. This alone would prevent a war with NATO and Russia could even do a "see, you supported our war" accusation against Germany.

kek
How is the german political class going to survive when people can't heat their homes?

This is dumb on so many levels.

>this
they will make shit up in msm and then keep buying oil
people here have a short attention span
it is fine

>Russia will just be conquered
We will nuke the world before that happens.
Have a (you), retard.

> they refuse to look for alternatives to gas/oil (fracking)
oh it's even worse than that
dw.com/en/germany-strikes-green-energy-deals-in-uae-and-qatar/a-61200327
> In the Emirates, this involves plans such as the purchase of green hydrogen. In other words, the kind of hydrogen that is produced by electricity from renewable energy sources and is intended to replace coal as an energy source in German industry at some point in the future.
> at some point in the future.
> Bringing hydrogen, in liquid form and huge quantities, from the UAE to Germany is a project that still "needs the solution of many technical problems in both countries," Habeck said
> Qatar currently supplies about 30% of its liquefied gas to the European Union, but almost none of it arrives in Germany, which still lacks LNG terminals.
> During the trip, Habeck calculated that the terminals could be ready for operation in five years — "even though such projects in Germany like to take three times as long to be completed," he added wryly.
> After his meeting with representatives of the Qatari government, Habeck made a point of remarking, "I brought up the poor conditions here for the thousands of foreign workers — and no one left the room."
> at least no one left the room

Attached: Germ--s, the Herrenrasse.jpg (1125x1589, 306.2K)

Seems the details of the contracts is important here to seeing who is reneging.

> wall of text
> didnt read
You should go back to plebit wall of text posting faggot
Btw nobody will read that bullshit you posted.

take your meds

They can just get oil from another country, it's really not that hard. Of course, if countries like Saudi Arabia maintains its agreement with Russia to restrict supply it will make oil more expense for everyone, but Germany is a country that can easily afford higher price. Africa, China, India, etc will get BTFO by higher gas prices.

>if you prohibit other countries to get resources from you, then this is a war declaration.
So when the US and EU impose trade sanctions on Russia, Iran, North Korea, that's a declaration of war?

>Reddit spacing
Obviously not gonna get a proper answer here.

just build more solar farms

better get to it germs, winter doesnt wait

I dunno, not sell them gas.

Why is this cuck playing hardball, looks ridiculous.

We used to assume the USSR would do that. You'll have a regime change and you won't nuke anyone

No problem. I have a wood stove and I can see the woods from my window. The cities will be fucked.

Germany is so fucked come winter 2022-23.
Do your citizens realize how bad this is going to get?

They'll just continue selling gas to everyone else and Germany will pout and pay more to virtue signal.

use your solars cells fucking ecogermansgayjew freaks

They will suck up to turks and hope they can make an energy deal with them. We'll see if it works.

>Let me tell you something annon..
>From the point of an electricallengineer fag..
>What you are talking about is totall blatant bullshit. Dont fool yourself with that

This literally happened last winter, and you tell me that what I saw myself is "blatant bullshit". EU has pushed for greater interconnection between national grids, and this is what is going to happen if the Germans stop using Russian gas while also closing their last nuclear reactors. Also, Russia supplies Finland and the Balts with electricity, and if they cut exports, well, they will make up for it by buying from Sweden, pushing prices here trough the roof. And add Germany on top of that. The Norwegians built a 1400 megawatt cable to Britbongistan, and it is going at 1400 megawatt 24/7, pushing southern Norway prices up to unprecedenced levels.

Russia is not the only source of fuel. It was the most convenient source, but with this ruble thing it isn't convenient anymore. Germany can buy fuel on the world market.

Countries own their own resources, full stop. Breaking contracts should be prohibited, of course Germany did collude with other Western countries against Russia for many things. However, Germany never broke any contracts. Germany can get oil from other countries, it's just a bit more expensive.

>They can just get oil from another country, it's really not that hard.
I got news for you, Trump didn't fall for the Syria nerve gas false flag and build the Iraq Iran Syria pipeline for the jews

Attached: 623472347237.png (1465x1000, 2.06M)

Can't they just get gas from somewhere else?

Putin witnessed how USSR was destroyed for the inside. Something tells me he made some changes for that not to happen again.

Yes I predicted this too. All Russian media is banned anyway. They will absolutely blink. Females being unable to take a hot shower to wash their hair and blow dry it will lead to mental breakdowns of a kind previously unknown. Industry is already trashed with the green delusions. The 100 billion euro will probably be spend on six or seven small ships, if energy cost keep rising at that rate.

>Breaking contracts should be prohibited
Who is going to enforce that the globohomo police?

this applies but to non nuclear countries

I don't think you understand how this transaction thing works.

>Natural resources don't belong to anyone and if you prohibit other countries to get resources from you, then this is a war declaration.

This memeflag has to be a jew

germany can't replace russian gas for the heavy industry

You mean like Saudis who are also in talks with Russia? It you haven't figured it out yet, there's a real cool club of oil producers and you're not part of it.

It's spring you don't need to heat your home anymore.

With those "other country" pipelines? And its not oil they use, its natural gas.

Lern to Gazprom

production cost of europe = RAISING = USA WILL FUCK YOU EUROPOORS , NEVER TRUST IN JEWS

Yes.

God fucking dammit
I MOVE TO GERMANY IN 3 WEEKS

kek. This is a sellers market. If they refuse to pay in rubles, the price from other sellers offering to trade in dollars goes up and then russia just sells to someone else at a higher price. They win either way.

Have you been asleep for the last month of course Germany and other countries made all kinds of companies forcefully break the contracts. Surely Russia can do the same with Gazprom realistically speaking. I don’t really know what they expected perhaps some would argue they want make the great reset happen by doing this nonsense.

I guess they freeze the Germans into submission. That fucking scumbag cabinet

I hope lots of old (German) people die this winter
This accelerates our replacement

Bongs get most of their gas from Norway and the US, they barely import any from Russia

How is Sweden involved in your dependence of Russian energy?
If I'm not mistaken Swedish energy is primarily hydro and nuclear.

Hans isn't the one in charge right now lol. Lines have been drawn and demands have been made. You want product? You pay in a manner that I accept.

Stop selling them gas apparently. How do you ride your car or even a tank without gas? What about jets? Oof

>there's a real cool club of oil producers and you're not part of it.
But you're wrong

Attached: 960x0.jpg (711x531, 72.82K)

No pay, no gain. Or what, he will force Russia to take dollars/euros somehow?

Contracts can be enforced with reputation and in private courts.

Most international trade disputes are resolved by private law systems, these systems are based around the Medieval Merchant Law courts (Lex mercatoria). These courts enforce their decisions using reputation and economic ostracism, however, modern private courts, unlike their Medieval counterparts, have weaker ability to enforce their rulings on states.

Basically, if Russia does not honor their promises, they risk losing present and future business.

The only issue I could see is logistics. Which will need to be sorted out quickly.

Oh look it’s that one self hating German again
Kys and stop posting