Who can even listen to this shit? He just goes on and on about trannies every day

Who can even listen to this shit? He just goes on and on about trannies every day.

Attached: L2Nqp3deMzDeiBpv73FqTX.jpg (1920x1080, 963.16K)

We weren't lying about the npc meme

Attached: 1647734526984.jpg (680x676, 105.93K)

maybe because he is a tranny and wants to dress up in a pink frilly sissy dress.

closeted trans?

Is he pro trannies

So he's a faggot

i dont even know of anyone who listens to him

Is this Chris Chan's buttboy?

I dont know, ivw nevee listened to this tiny headed faggot mainly becuase his skin is brown and he gets spammed on here (indicator that person is a retard if Any Forums shills someone)

They exist to disable midwit zogbots from doing anything useful with their time. It's not about changing anything, but standing on a pedestal and erroneously feeling like they're the smartest guy in the room. That's what they get from their precious hasan and vaush etc. A delusion of intellectual superiority.

Attached: 1644989307622.jpg (1431x1564, 1.05M)

All of Any Forums would shit their pants if they saw Hasan walking towards them.

god i want to mug him so bad

Who?

Sam Hyde challenged this midwit to a fight and he keeps running. Cope harder, Doreen.

guys you have to understand the truth about ASSanabi or whatever the fuck is his name
Hassan looks white therefore isnt turkish
then why is he in Turkey ==>Hes a descendent from a Janissary(janissaries were soldiers from the Balkans taken away from their families to fight fot the otttomans)
Jannissary
Jannissar
Jannissa
Janniss
Jannis=Jannies
Jannies=Trannies
Hassanabi=Tranny

thats why he talks about trannies all the time

and yes before you ask I have an higher education

Who wouldn’t shit their pants seeing that alien from men in black in rl?

Attached: 8F860AC4-96EB-4051-A2DA-9E7BE6BC3D4D.jpg (407x407, 37.37K)

its pathetic how he always hold the line on identity issues
instead having own fresh thoughts

Zoomers need to pay for friendship, that's the world they live in and this communist is in the market for selling friendship

we know where you shitpost .. Nigger ....sTOP BEINg THe WHINE an ACEEPT JOE BRANDAN LOST ...K

I get off his security . Im taken it as when Im There an the Bitch is SQUEEEEEEEELINg ,, HE FM I s SAME , BUT Ok , AN HE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLROUND THTHAT MILLION MANSION ,stab an an let him Run !!.. That 1 guy castrate him .. ??? WOW No WTF But a Million and this was not UK TV he was killed .. !

what does he say about trannies

He just says whatever needs to be said to appease to and gain his target audience: Low IQ perverted sub-humans.

the left can't meme

*SMACKS LIPZ* Ayo you got that mafuckin Jazz and Jesse 141?