War is epitome of human evil and ignorance

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bc5Nk1DXyEY

Attached: syria-war-refugees-9-9-2015.jpg (937x528, 308.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8ttdQLrxCX0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=etOkZ6YBAZY
youtube.com/watch?v=WPga4eEGLII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd offer her refugee status.

She could take refuge under my sheets.

>Specifically, The Apotheosis of War and Left Behind were considered to be profoundly anti war and seen by some as portraying the Russian army in a bad light; this resulted in the Russian government preventing the two paintings from being shown at Vereshchagin's exhibitions in Russia. The artist experienced a similar backlash when he exhibited his work in Germany, notably when Apotheosis was viewed by German Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke the Elder. In a widely cited event, the painting provoked a confused, startled reaction from Moltke, who ordered that German soldiers be barred from seeing the painting. This order was seconded by the Minister of War of the Austrian Empire, who issued a similar ban.

Attached: theapotheosisofwar.jpg (1506x958, 1.13M)

War is nothing more than the natural conflict between cultures and people. It has always been and will always be. Its not about who is right only who is left. No morality is involved here.

Attached: 1620081454213.jpg (666x666, 106.33K)

Fuck off vaush

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-152933_Chrome.jpg (1080x1115, 366.06K)

Propaganda photo, disregard. She does activate my loins, but I'm not a slave to my desires so I can put that aside. That said, she shouldn't be covered in blood and dirt. The only thing that should be dripping from her chin is semen.

youtu.be/8ttdQLrxCX0

War is pretty cool 5/5

Attached: Burger Rites.jpg (900x541, 111.95K)

Reported to local authorities

m.youtube.com/watch?v=etOkZ6YBAZY

This

>what the guy who is meant to represent the personification of evil itself has to say about war is definitely what you should listen to, bro!

Attached: slaughterhouses.jpg (450x258, 26.5K)

yes and never stoped , it has been a continous line of wars since we have record

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be.

Attached: 20211128_213108.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

the amount of conflict in the world has drastically gone down, though

Attached: betterangelsofournature.jpg (294x450, 29.99K)

see: >>what the guy who is meant to represent the personification of evil itself has to say about war is definitely what you should listen to, bro!

War is the most human thing. We can find peace only if we embrace our violent nature.
> A state of perfection, immersed in filth
> Equilibrium obtained
> Pure in devotion to all things unwell
> This sweet zen of our ill condition sustained

> A new belief-system
> Salvation found in vomit and blood
> Where deprivation, lies
> Corruption, war and pain is god

> Balance
> Harmony found in the sickly, the vile
> Unflinching eyes, joyous and gleeming
> Intense in their need to watch things die

> A new belief-system
> Salvation found in vomit and blood
> Where deprivation, lies
> Corruption, war and pain is god

> Decay, disgrace, disgust - our state of zen

> The grime of contempt and degeneration,
> Sticky, foul and pungent
> The sediment of our creation
> We flourish in this bloodred soil
youtube.com/watch?v=WPga4eEGLII

Harvest & clean your meat at home, boys.

This is the nature of war, whose stake is at once the game and the authority and the justification

Attached: 20211130_175557.jpg (4032x3024, 3.35M)

doesn't change anything
as long as you're regarding other sentient beings as something you can murder to sustain yourself, you are harboring the same attitude that leads to war in the first place

>keeps quoting pure evil as if it's cool and edgy
see: >>what the guy who is meant to represent the personification of evil itself has to say about war is definitely what you should listen to, bro!

Ware is the essence of life and living.
Without war there cannot be life.

War is the truest form of divination

total bullshit with zero basis in reality
life can exist perfectly well without war
in fact, life without war is infinitely superior to life with war
only retards who have never experienced war first-hand say something that stupid
>keeps quoting pure evil as if it's cool and edgy