I’m scared of the economic future

I don’t want to go through the biggest economic hardship since the 70’s guys. I’ve just turned 18 like, a few months ago and being perfectly honest. I’m quite terrified about all the shit going on.

I’m making next to no money, most of it goes to supporting my mother and food is already a bitch to budget and paying twice as much for everything would kill me. Don’t even have a garden so I can’t plant shit either. Can someone try giving me an honest, realistic interpretation of what’s likely to come in the next couple years?

Attached: 68B9AFB8-48DD-4AF1-8995-3DE6B285E44C.png (715x1000, 664.81K)

I make 6 figures and have a million+ in a diverse portfolio. Just do what I did.

> Just do what I did
If it was really that easy then everybody would have already. Life is rough and tumble for 99 percent of people and that's reality

Where's your dad

Economy is about as bad as it was in 2008. I was graduating high school during that time and nobody was hiring, including the fast food places. Eventually Amazon was hiring and I worked for them (the single worst employer I’ve ever had by far) and I paid out of pocket for community college and got a beater of car. You’re in for a bad few years

Dump your money into crypto

>If it was really that easy then everybody would have already.
Nah, 99.9% of people are just lazy. I've seen them. Just work hard and don't spend much and you can easily bank a mil by 30.

You fight back, or you die. Simple as.

Kill your politicians until things get better.

Try your best to live below your means. Take on a second job if you have to. If u have spare cash buy a low cost global index fund. Times will be tough, but 10 years from now the world would most likely still be more productive than today. Gn user.

what does anime feet smell like?

>easily
There’s nothing easy or pleasant about it. I’m in my early 30s and have 400k in an IRA and have my mortgage halfway paid off. Unless your parents give you money or you were born with an exceptionally big brain, it requires intensive budgeting and subpar living standards

So how'd you do it then?

I would like to rape her

Born in the early 80's... I've lived through this kind of shit multiple times.

Coming from a Welsh Mining community during Thatchers period, wasn't great.

Shit will get better; but, you have to be ready to profit from what's happening. . . personally, manual skills; electrician etc are always going to offer a path to good money.

And as you're 18, you are at the perfect age to adapt and prepare.

What did you do?

This is peanuts user

>supporting my mother
Put a life insurance on your mother
Push er down the stairs, old people al clumsy and such
Cash the money out
No longer take care of your mother

Not just a few years but until we die

Kill yourself

Based

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

I haven’t seen him for 6 something years so he’s either dead or alive and just being a cunt
Well I’m not going to college, I kinda fucked up school stuff in the later years and I mean, I’m not driving. I live in London and we have buses everywhere, and frankly I think I’d just crash into a lamppost
I dont know what a low cost global index fund is? Also, wdym by live below your means? Like, ration food more?
I suppose I could try learning stuff on electrician work. Sounds naive but I sort of want to get myself working for my constituency and the people in it
We don’t have stairs but thank you for the suggestion

>Work hard, get good computr eng degree while living in a dump while working 2 part time jobs
>graduate with no debt since I worked hard in High School and had scholarships
>Get job w/ computers
>still live in a dump, invest money wisely
Ding dong simple. I still feel poor even with this money.
Is Correct. Unless you have 10+ mil in the bank by the time your 30 you're basically a loser.

10 years will just bring more automation, more outsourcing, more immigrants, we are fucked

Nah, its worse and we haven't even hit rock bottom yet

How’s this worse than 2008?

>Is Correct. Unless you have 10+ mil in the bank by the time your 30 you're basically a loser.
Lol, I hope you're joking. If you're not a billionaire by 18 you are literally dirt poor and should kys.

Living below standards mean
>lots of rice and beans
> lowering your standard of housing, even if it sucks now
>moving more people in that can verifiably pay rent
It’s pretty bad. I shared a 2 bedroom apartment with 4 other people after I moved out (job opportunities opened up around 2012) to save money. I was living close to Mexican tier for the first 5 years of my professional career while keeping my 90s Corolla shitbox with 350k miles running

you’re gonna resort to selling bussy

The writing is on the wall for things to get worse than 08, but we aren’t there yet. People still gleefully overpaying on houses with variable apr is a sign that we’re just now starting to exit the bubble

>not popping out of the womb and immediately being a trillionaire from your insider trading during your conception
Fucking
Plebs

You're from Denmark so you wouldn't understand. To be "Rich" in America you need to have come from wealth and also make >600K a year.

This is good advice. Here, the trades are doing great.

Hard timea create strong men user, and this world is overdue for some

Low cost global index funds like VT. You essentially own every company in the world by market cap weight. Hold them under a tax advantaged account as long as you can. Never sell.

Living below your means in the way you never spend more than you can afford. This means intense budgeting. No impulse buys, exuberant spending. I know that means living a shit and subpar life compares to others, but in the long run, it's worth it. Funnel savings back into the low cost index fund consistently.

You're fucking 18 and have a strong body and young mind. You'll survive.
Imagine how many people will see their savings turned to dust along with their fake currencies and will be too old to build anything back afterwards.

If only i could shrink down and just crawl up her ass to hide from this nightmare world. Anime girl feces are choco flavored so i could live a comfy life in there ypu know.