/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #1099

/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #1099

Prev:▶Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMar22

▶Latest
> Russian landing ship “Orsk" damaged, possibly sunk at anchor in Berdyansk
>Sergei Shoigu not seen in public for 2 weeks
>Nato to boost forces in eastern Europe
>Russia moving to phase of protracted bombardment of cities due to failure of initial campaign to encircle & seize major cities - ISW
>Ukrainian forces conducted successful localized counterattacks northwest of Kyiv
>Possibility RU forces in Iprim & Bucha may become cut off
>Russian missile hits closed shopping mall in capital, killing 8. Site being used to store military vehicles.
>Ukrainian forces in Mariupol refuse Russian offer to surrender
>The US pledges to support its NATO allies if they put troops in Ukraine, but rules out troop deployments
>War will likely descend into phase of bloody stalemate that could last for months - ISW
>Andrey Paliy, Deputy Commander of the Black Sea Fleet, killed by Ukrainian forces in Mariupol
>Russia claims to have used a Kinzhal hypersonic missile
>Commander of the Russian 8th Combined Army, Lt General Andrey Mordvichev KIA at Kherson Airport
>This is the 6th Russian General KIA (worst loss senior command since ww2)
>Dozens killed in missile strike on Ukrainian forces barracks near Mykolaiv
>Azov battalion kill Mjr General Oleg Mityaev, commander of the 150th motor rifle div, in Mariupol

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: Russian Marines.webm (480x360, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfuturist.net/on-ukraine/
americanfuturist.net/on-ukraine-2/
americanfuturist.net/contrarianism-the-cancer-of-our-movement/
reuters.com./business/aerospace-defense/exclusive-us-assesses-up-60-failure-rate-some-russian-missiles-officials-say-2022-03-24/
understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-march-24
youtube.com/watch?v=KpzUCSdxi7k
youtu.be/dDq42XwKnqY
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/zcPGOlVLpGA
youtu.be/NMuuLMYJV5o
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U
youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
youtu.be/0JGfuOXRF18
youtu.be/eA34mVebwdA
youtu.be/DQAPq73dMug
youtu.be/AM6B58dWb2g
youtu.be/VKWRJ0Wayvk
pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2016/06/26/7112972/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/GLOBOHOMO GENERAL BUILT 4 BGC/

Attached: #IStandWithBGC-4.jpg (620x475, 73.25K)

Use March 24th assessment by the ISW

americanfuturist.net/on-ukraine/
americanfuturist.net/on-ukraine-2/
americanfuturist.net/contrarianism-the-cancer-of-our-movement/

All three of these , especially the first two, are great articles for dispelling the retarded myth of Azov being kiked. It also calls out braindead putin-shills.

Attached: ukra2.png (750x465, 274.17K)

Attached: 1648160333208.jpg (800x800, 79.03K)

Well that's a complex question, but I'll try and answer it:-

1) Russian air force (as the start of the war) had 1,393 jet aircraft. Of these, the vast majority were from the 80's. They're outdated.
2) Russian pilots get about 50 hours of flight training per year. the USAF does 150. 50 hours is the bare minimum needed to retain skills, but it doesn't allow Russian pilots to be proficient in more than one or two mission categories (CAS, air superiority, SEAD, DEAD, etc)
3) The USAF, at any given time, has about 1/3rd of their air fleet undergoing maintenance and unable to fly. Planes are maintenance hogs. For Russia, this is probably much worse, I'm going to say 1/2 of their air fleet probably can't fly at any given time.
4) Communications are terrible for the Russian army, and as a result it seems like calls for CAS just aren't getting through.
5) Ukraine still has AA operational, enough to keep on shooting down missiles fired at Kyiv (or trying to, anyway).

Can anyone talk me about how is the situation in Mariopol instead of throwing random pro-Ukraine slogans?

Attached: 1638996047335.png (736x1094, 683.65K)

Attached: contrarian.png (750x465, 200.17K)

is the war boring yet?

They only just realised the 23rd one didn't they?

how long until cute seal spetznaz get eaten by hungry mongolians??

Attached: 1648150003574.png (1280x583, 1.23M)

American articles. By jews for shabbo goys. My sides.

>Can anyone talk me about how is the situation in Mariopol instead of throwing random pro-Ukraine slogans?
Theyre surrounded and slowly losing.
Not much to update.

Has been for a while

shilling my own prediction post

All you need to know is that it's still unresolved.

I hate that little rat faced nick dude. He also admitted to being a turbo-virgin

Attached: 1648155155886.jpg (2048x1152, 391.2K)

>One of the officials said the intelligence showed that Russia's air-launched cruise missiles had a failure rate in the 20 to 60% range, depending on the day.

reuters.com./business/aerospace-defense/exclusive-us-assesses-up-60-failure-rate-some-russian-missiles-officials-say-2022-03-24/

Attached: 123409240696.png (529x526, 233.38K)

Place your bets on when Mariupol will fall.
2 weeks? 2 hours? 2 months? I don't even know at this point. All I know is that a lot of sunflowers will grow around there.

Attached: 1647785069984.png (288x345, 286.32K)

no, they just updated a few hours ago.

understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-march-24

Attached: 1648089418318.png (2550x3600, 1.16M)

Why did they decide to hold in the first place, did they just locked in suddenly?

No news if the factory that served as Azov national HQ was taken or destroyed?

>All you need to know
I'm sorry user, but I want to know more than the what is propaganditically ideal.

Mariupol is slowly but steadily being taken by Russian forces. It is completely encircled. Azov battalion and some Ukrainian marines are the only UAF units there, and there numbers are about 2-300? (or were at the start). Russia has I think about 10,000 attacking the city so it won't hold out for much longer.

Somehow not taken yet.

Mariupol is under siege and under constant heavy shelling. It's only a question of how long will defenders last and how many russians will they kill before being killed.

There is an even newer one

can ukraine join the EU with territory disputes?

Adding to this, the sky is far from uncontested.
russian jets have to fly low to avoid long range AA systems, and have still been getting shot down (12 confirmed and around 50 claimed).

i dont remember when i saved this, but def many months ago

Attached: z.jpg (1751x942, 552.75K)

It has already fallen. It’s just cleaning operations now. The city was lost the moment it was encircled.

Mariopol is Azov birthplace, HQ and where most of their combat forces are stationed. It's the militia, not the Ukrainian government that is trying to hold the city at any cost because, within some limits, it's like the capital for them.

Thank you user.

The city is heavily defended by the Azov... taking capitals is hard.

2 days, but it will be reconquered after 2 weeks.
These digits dont lie.

I believe it is if it is disputed with another EU country

It's their home city. Have to think many knew from the start it was a last stand.

Everyone expects the city to fall the only question is how long they can hold out. No one really knows how much food and supplies they have pre which would effect how long they can hold out.

forgot link to interesting vid
youtube.com/watch?v=KpzUCSdxi7k

>It's only a question of how long will defenders last and how many russians will they kill before being killed.
I'd say it's more of a question of how many civilians will die for some heroic last stand. I feel sorry for the people of Mariopol, first ruled by a militia, then killed in a pointless battle.

Sounds reasonable although any deal must be approved by population. Otherwise jewensky gonna get shived

uh oh... not looking good ukraine bros

How to get to Ukraine from Canada? Unvaccinated of course

>The disclosure could help explain why Russia has failed to achieve what most could consider basic objectives since its invasion a month ago, such as neutralizing Ukraine's air force, despite the apparent strength of its military against Ukraine's much smaller armed forces.

Attached: 1647812827288.png (658x528, 565.98K)

Wrong person

These digits ?

>first ruled by a militia, then killed in a pointless battle
Oh well, it's better than living in brazil

>Russia asks Mariupol to surrender so that 100 000 civilians don't have to die
>refuses to surrender
>complains that 100 000 people in Mariupol are dying

anyone else notice how Russia's offer to surrender fell out of every news organisation's ass once Zelensky rejected it? guy is sacrificing a whole city to make Russia look bad. Good on him desu.

Attached: download (55).jpg (193x261, 7.4K)

Why do vatniks insist that Mariupol has fallen? Are they just schizoimagining things now?

Tying up Russian battalions to prevent them from joining the general offensive. They've done admirably in that regard, I think they can hold out for another week at least. Maybe even... two weeks?

Yes, no one has air supremacy in Ukraine. Russia is more superior in the air than the Ukrainian air force but I would still call it contested air space and that shows no signs of changing.

Also, while NATO hasn't sent any air craft to Ukraine we have sent them some old soviet AA systems to bolster their defences.

Attached: 2 weeks 2.gif (567x382, 876.37K)

Still, if azov is good enough to hold the city for this long it might've been better to save them for the duration of the war. I guess it might inspire the rest of the military.

Z is a common letter in the alphabet in which there are 26 letters. There's nothing else in that post that's been specially predicted, as obviously anyone can predict war will happen in the future. There have been no notable zika outbreaks so idk why you're posting this.

>The city was lost the moment it was encircled.

Attached: 1648160401971.jpg (800x974, 119.9K)

I've heard Kiev forces are in great disagreement with Azov forces.

I don't think so.

YOU PISS ME OFF
YOU PISS ME OFF
YOU MAKE ME WANNA
FASH OUT
>Invasion Themes
youtu.be/dDq42XwKnqY
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/zcPGOlVLpGA
>WW4 mix for time-traveling schizos
youtu.be/NMuuLMYJV5o
>Ukie War Cumpilation
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
>Ukrainian Insurgency Theme
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
>Tanks ambushed
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U
>World War 3 Mix
youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
>Ukrainian band does COPE
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
>Ukrainians blow up russian tank
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
>Drone hits russian armored vehicle
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
>PLM - Son Of Jupiter
youtu.be/0JGfuOXRF18
>Fallschirmjager Song
youtu.be/eA34mVebwdA
>Triarii - On Wings Of Steel
youtu.be/DQAPq73dMug
>Triarii - Anthem From The Iron Flame
youtu.be/AM6B58dWb2g
>THAT FASHY SHIT FOR YOUR NIGGERASS
Die in a fire, jannies
youtu.be/VKWRJ0Wayvk

>Zelensky ready to make a referendum on changing the NATO joining part in the Ukrainian constitution
Never, if Ukraine knows that russia "lost", then they won't do this
>actual autonomy for DPR and LPR inside of Russia, Crimea
Again, never. Has a lot of shale gas

>it’s the Brazilian surrender monke again

>defence intelligence UK
>announced the counter attacks yesterday
Take it with a pinch of salt, but interesting to see them make more bold claims

Attached: FOpXsivXMAUUR0Z.jpg (1200x675, 144.78K)

Danke sehr Britbongfren for bred

Attached: 1648162496282.jpg (1000x1000, 94.14K)

Yes. It's from all the buck breaking they get when they joined the army.

>I think they can hold out for another week at least. Maybe even... two weeks?
not happening. maybe as partisans, but not holding the city

lol
pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2016/06/26/7112972/

Attached: tractors.png (635x594, 122.89K)

Odds on the Russians actually losing this war?

Eh, who would trust Russia now? That and Russian fear of urban combat is all that's keeping them at bay right now

The armed civilians are a burden and mostly shoot at friendly units in the confusion. This is not Berlin in 1945.

If all the territory remains as status quo ante bellum (Donbass and Crimea under Russian control) then do you really think Russia would spend all this blood, money, and geopolitical goodwill, to settle for some words on a piece of paper that could be changed at any time? Because that's all that removing the NATO stuff from the Ukrainian constitution would be. Fucking retarded.

imo ukraine will never recognize the lost territory
the people wouldnt cuck like that after all this fuckery, knowing they have some millitary power and support
imo, the story will change to
>OH NO WE WERE ONLY MEANING TO TAKE MARIOPOL, THERYA GO, DENAZIFICATION OVER, RUSSIA STRONK!
before slow withdrawl and increasing crackdowns on rights at home, and in occupied territories
the conflict will not end at this point
many paths ahead

Attached: banderomobile.jpg (2048x1366, 192.9K)

didn't really have a choice its too close to the border

>offer to surrender
How fucking generous. Why not offer an open western road for the civilians to evacuate on?

>no signs of changing
This is the most interesting part desu, and shows that training is indeed the issue. They don't trust themselves to do SEAD and DEAD

MOD do that. They are saying only very confirmed things so they can be further reported as a 'fact' rather then rando speculation

It probably supports Russia and is concern trolling