WW3 map. Tell me what I got wrong. My base assumption is that Russia, China...

WW3 map. Tell me what I got wrong. My base assumption is that Russia, China, and Iran will ally together against the west. There are a few countries I'm unsure of, so I marked them as "wildcard" countries.

Attached: ww3.jpg (4500x2234, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020–2022_China–India_skirmishes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

India will never ally with China

They will
It’s the world vs Europe and don’t count on South American nations. There are also millions of fighting aged men in all our nations thanks to 20 years of mass ‘migration.’ This is a setup, we are about to get a dicking. No brother wars is the only rule now.

They already are. They are PISSED at the way they have been treated by the US and UK.

Also, the entirety of Latin America will turn on the US at the first hint of weakness, and that hint has come and gone. Center of resistance based around Brazil. Ironically Venezuela may side with the US for gibs.

brazil and nato?? are you sure about this

Attached: 1645823747208.webm (900x506, 1.88M)

Wanna hear something funny? They already are right now.

Attached: 1647268015011.jpg (1080x1514, 455.7K)

We'll probably sit it out to not get nuked, if it goes conventional only, wait out until one side clearly has won and piggyback. Too low population & industry to really call the shots on any war anyways.

>Pakistan
>wild card...
user.... you need to leave burgerland

>Phillippines
>Blue

We TURKS will not fight for TerrorCHRist EURoaches.
We will be neutral and don't give a flying fuck about WW3.

Attached: 1640567425670m.jpg (1024x680, 120.42K)

flag checks out

Bff wtf man. I take back our long term frenshibs.

China and Pakistan hold quarterly bumming sessions about being bffs

LoL

Cuntnadians are subhuman rats, basically Snowfrench

Attached: EllQlY2WMAAiNpP.jpg (619x884, 134K)

>Peru
>Argentina
>Chile
>Nato-aligned
Are you a time traveller from the 70s?

Poojeets will shit on the Westoids.

Attached: D9Ffrfi.png (1350x900, 139.3K)

French Guiana is part of France my dude

It's sure convenient for roaches to be able to survive nuke

India and Vietnam will likely side with Nato or be Neutral, calling them a wild card isn't correct, Pakistan is the opposite, likely side with China or be Neutral.

Attached: Beemovie.png (803x1364, 519.54K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020–2022_China–India_skirmishes
????

Africa isn't irrelevant it will be where the two blocs compete for influence and spawn proxy wars in the coming decades.

also, puerto rico is part of the US. though i doubt it will be post US-breakup. it's a moneysink and no one wants it.

>Pakistan and China are strong allies
>India and Russia are also strong allies
>India and Pakistan don't like each other
I wonder how all of this will play out

I also want to change Armenia, Yemen, Lebanon which are allies with Iran (would be extremely important if the gulf states side with the West). Turkey is a wildcard since it's not on the "unfriendly list" and has been neutral so far. If I had to make a wild prediction, France would fight with Russia against the West.

Imagine being a Belgian EURoach and still not having killed yourself. LoL

Go clean my boots irrelevant Bugian.

Attached: 1641096323970.png (800x533, 330.64K)

>"""exploring""""
literally will never happen, india will hates china magnitudes more than the west and if lines have to be drawn it is never going to choose the side with china.

>india will hates china magnitudes more than the west
In your mind maybe. Keep being in denial, though.

brasil, chile, argentina are china/russia aligned

We neutral as fuck, bro. Fuck you guys, we want to burn our rainforest down. We are in dire need of parking lots.

Attached: 1533391350870.png (595x584, 285.99K)

Vietnamese living in Vietnam here. 100% the Vietnam will side with Russia.

Attached: 1648112990416.gif (441x612, 68.44K)

Attached: rawImage[1].jpg (531x702, 66.88K)

Finland and Sweden will be the same color whatever color that will be. Most likely blue if ww3.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

good map I would include Algeria as RCI aligned