Regulars only

what am i gonna do without you guys?
that is a serious question. if shtf what the fuck are we gonna do? you guys have gotten me through the past few years. i am serious, i may have Any Forums withdrawals if the shit goes down.

how are we going to contact each other?

Attached: 1636903942929.jpg (720x1080, 98.24K)

WE'LL CARRY ON

say the secret phrase:
sneed

no really, i only have Boefangs.. i have enough shit to probably wire something up or make something.. but i have nothing for long distance really.. watch for smoke signals from Florida

shutting Any Forums down will be like dumping 20 tons of shit into the water supply

I imagine people walking around cities yelling at the top of their lungs
>SNEED'S FEED AND SEED, FORMERLY CHUCK'S
and waiting for people to complete the sentence

i have been shit posting and laughing my ass off for so long, then it hit me. what if we really do lose contact.
that would suck

i do not wanna be in general population!!!!

Like some weird mating ritual

Only chance is shortwave radio. It will be doomsday shitposting

you don't have your club card user?

Based

Attached: my-chemical-romance-parade-military-black-jacket-768x904.jpg (768x904, 102.7K)

Broadcasting on 161.455mhz. Sneeds feed? Anyone out there, Sneeds feed

you'll have what to do when shtf

The deal is if Any Forums gets shut down we start calling into C-SPAN Open Forum Daily Shows and discuss African American Studies or as I like to call it niggerology. hooHooHeeHooo

Or put up printed memes on the street

yes i do.. and i know a lot of regulars are here in Florida.. but we have anons all over the US and world wide
this is the first time it really hit me.
i do not wanna lose you guys. this place really has gotten me through some shit, and i know a lot of the people here now
i almost bought that one the other week that was in the thread. i saved the name of it, its on amazon i think

ALL STATIONS ALL STATIONS THIS IS TURDSTORM
STANDBY FOR MESSAGE

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS
I REPEAT
NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

ALL STATIONS TURDSTORM OUT

I do not care about memeflags at all. The only people on here I have respect for are people that don't hide their real flag.

I am planning on getting into this stuff too for a while now

dude really? how can you say you are a regular? i know you would have seen my ass posting.
there ya go, meme flag = off

We will finally meet in real life.

Attached: 1645225350917.jpg (612x472, 60.4K)

re-word please

>Breaker, breaker. This is fren.

Attached: 1633484932134.jpg (657x527, 39.79K)

Actually we just need to find out where old and bitter people go after the shutdown and we should be able to find former anons...

if i heard an user in public yelling our traditional distress call of "niggers tongue my anus" ill gladly lend what little aid that i can.

Yeah this place has gotten me through a lot of what would have been bad times had I otherwise not been prepared to deal with. That's what I've always used pol and Any Forums for, the occasional good piece of information that gets dropped here and the totally anonymous neural network that pol is where multiple angles are presented on any given topic. I will always give a poltard a place to sleep if they aren't a newfag, regardless of race or beliefs. poltards are frens for life.

... why aren't we doing this now ?

is this what you guys are doing in the sky king threads? i need to write down the actual frequency if we are really facing this shit.. it kinda seems like it is getting lively.
maybe it is just me, that osama bin biden comment did not sit well with me today

Attached: 1636121756141.jpg (750x746, 80.36K)

agreed and it really has.. that shit with the shareblue where they said they could only spend an hour here..
>uhhhhhhhh
what? these people really are insane
i would be friends with any one of you guys in real life

I can never get through on the phone line. Always busy.

>Roger fren. Go ahead for frens...

Attached: C1F8C1F4-D945-4179-883E-9D5F4624EA37.jpg (512x512, 65.61K)

When we all get drafted to Poland, our NTMA patches will define who's who, no ranks, only comfort.

osama bin biden comment did not sit well with me today?

i am not losing you guys.
so.. whatever. i guess we shall have to get creative

Attached: 282324.jpg (1024x996, 65.14K)

Attached: 1648149746931.jpg (593x579, 81.99K)

Adapt, adjust, overcome. Simple as.

Attached: 1632518690768.jpg (960x878, 73.85K)

>ohnoes we can't shitpost inside
I guess we shitpost IRL.

Attached: 1600406766742.png (600x600, 671.92K)