Pre-programming?

>watching the atrocious travesty that is Star Trek: Picard season 2
>gaggle of teenager-minded main characters to back in time to 2024
>"scientist" character goes over the ground rules for blending in
>says make sure not to visit any hospitals or else they might be able to detect their "vaccine chips" on scanners

what did they mean by this?

oh and bonus:
>one character get injured and goes to hospital
>since he's latino-looking the beautiful young immigrant doctor says no charge for the services and no reporting to immigration
>10 minutes later an all-white immigration police force literally busts open the hospital doors looking for illegals

they're not even being clever about it anymore.

Attached: 84372422.jpg (1200x632, 63.46K)

no, Hollywood is full of the young dumb soi-addled offspring of the once-talented now-retired jew boomers who fucked everything up for the sake of giving a good job to their dumb kids, see Max Landis for example

minutes later an all-white immigration police force literally busts open the hospital doors looking for illegals

the mulatto got robbed within 5 minutes of arrival in los angeles by a white man.

the men who came for the arrest of the inocent illegal mexicans were all white and sadistic.

minutes later an all-white immigration police force literally busts open the hospital doors looking for illegals
this sounds like Any Forums's dream tv show
what's the problem?

the greatest crime of this series is not even the propaganda but the boring story and mostly uncharismatic characters

the problem is trek never used to be that woke. If Trek did address controversial subjects, they did it in a allegorical fashion where both sides were intelligently debated. These dumb younger woke writers have no idea what good writing loosk like and seem high off their own farts.

Sneed

>allegorical fashion
Case in point.

Attached: battlefield.png (752x569, 199.01K)

Picard is the faggiest captain in Star Trek history.

You forgot to mention "Angry bix nood mothafocka Guinan" (or are you an episode behind?)

Attached: iu-633.jpg (480x360, 16.51K)

That spic doctor womanlet is built for BBC

Star trek is predictive programming
Rand corporation project from the start

Attached: sanctuaries.gif (314x243, 1.32M)

Haven't watched 4 yet. I want to but my trekkie friends forced me to wait until we watch it together so we can laugh at how bad it is.

The whole fix the past time travel set in 2024, I was expecting them to say Trump won the election and now Starfleet is fascist

You're in for a real treat then.
I won't spoil anything but it gets even more on-the-nose.
Plus it's another 48min episode where somehow absolutely fuck-all happens again.

Wow man. Sounds like I'll need to pick up a bottle of Scotch then.

Attached: toast.gif (277x200, 381.49K)

Most if not all western media is just blatant agitprop now.

Attached: Plakat_mayakowski_gross.jpg (640x880, 174.67K)

Star Trek is dead, why do you want to watch them parade it's corpse around?

But racism is bad and they did a good by pointing out racism is bad

Attached: ce9.png (500x330, 216.77K)

>pre-programming

user the pandemic started over 2 years ago.

>what did they mean by this?
That they could troll someone like you hard enough to post about it on the internet for their own amusement.

I'm glad ST:P exists for the sole reason of the hilarious RLM reviews where they just eviscerate everything. I also watch this Russian/Jew guy that lives in Israel named Nitpicking Nerd that also runs a Major Grin channel where he edits videos of Discovery, Picard etc to put their absurdity on display.

Makes sense, that does sound like a hail marry attempt to boast viewership and subscriptions