How much better was life in the 1980s?

How much better was life in the 1980s?

Attached: 27362546279.jpg (600x473, 102.02K)

It was wonderful, but mostly ignorance of what was really going on. The internet was a mistake.

Favre was drafted in 91?

Not as good as the early to mid 90's.

Literal Valhalla compared with today. One could go weeks without seeing a nigger, spic or faggot. Trannies weren't even a thing.

>The internet was a mistake.
The normalization of. I agree wholeheartedly.

It sucked. Everyone just imagines it was better because nostalgia and they're old now

A lot better. American men actually had dignity, not like now since USA is becoming a 3rd world country

Fpbp

>The normalization of
Smartphones.

This 90's were better

1989 was the best year of my life

Attached: 7A9705D3-635A-404B-B312-48D4898FD5EC.jpg (720x960, 67.95K)

The 80's were great but after the Berlin Wall came down and the USSR collapsed the USA seemed destined to roam the world looking for trouble. The internet seemed cool at first especially compared to dial-up BBS systems but once the internet became main-stream it became a toxic medium for levels of never before seen hostility, lies and self-indulgent assholes. The cars of the 80's were horrible from the big-3 but comparatively the Japanese ones were great.

>no internet
>barely any videogames (only to a few)

These are the best of times for the common people and there is a high chance that everything will go to shit in the near future so we might have experienced peak human comfort in our lifetime.

Nah, it was fine when everything was command line. GUIs and Desktop environment ruined everything, by making computers too easy for stupid people to use.

A-are those papertrips holy shit

this you in OP? Why would you take acid there, are you muslim?

Who puts posters on a ceiling?

Nope, we were still trying to win the cold war so everything from Hollywood was upbeat and positive, which unfortunately makes a big difference. From the 90s everything was inward focused criticism about niggers, fags, and so on.

I was a child in the 80's in America being beaten daily by niggers in my neighborhood, at my front door, any time I left the house, and at school also. I don't even have a meme pic to capture how much my life sucked and how much hate I still have in my heart for niggers.

Attached: 1646628172175.jpg (1024x768, 127.42K)

Much! I wish that you could have been there, OP. I was born in 1980. It was glorious; every movie was a tour de force, and most songs were classic.

Attached: 80s.jpg (584x511, 243.18K)

From what I heard the early 80s sucked but the mid to late 80s were great.

This. Making internet more portable than it needed to be was a mistake

I was born in 1990.

I refuse to have been born in any other year.

Everything was good up until the end of the 90s by then the signs were already showing that things were changing.
For all the shit theres been, 911, immigration/multiculturalism, Iraq etc the best and worst thing has been the internet.
In its early days it was fucking magic, wild west madness combined with the communication possibilities when mobile/cell phones were still limited but then it just bllluuurrrggh
Its fucked us and life was better before being able to know what vishnoo was doing everyday on poobook or people feeling validated by ticks on a screen. Vain egos everywhere.

Late 80s to mid 90s was the absolute peak of civilization. Music was awesome. Still a majority white control of most corporations. America was still 90% white. Movies idolized badass white dudes. Women weren't complete whores but not complete prudes either. Opioids hadn't wrecked parts of America. Jews were still just kind of the weird funny neighbor that you might have instead of the absolute pink haired liberal turbo-kikes that walk around now. People still openly hated communists and hippies. Housing was affordable. Jobs weren't too hard to come by. You could still get decent pay without college. But mostly, people were still pretty fuckin chill because no one worried about doing something stupid and it blowing up online.

'82 bro.

I want to go back.

Attached: sadmouse.jpg (658x613, 61.93K)

Attached: 1646667063808.jpg (700x945, 226.9K)

something tells me you would have had your arse kicked by any race, wherever you grew up

Attached: 1646659186375.jpg (1024x768, 224.05K)

This Freund gets it. Mark my words: 2022 ~ 2027 will be as great as the early nineties, perhaps even better.

Well anything is better then the dystopian future we have now. But industrial society did and always will suck, nothing can change that.

there were some select cars that are still iconic like the 5.0 liter mustangs. i loved driving those on a rainy night going completely sideways around corners and burning out the tires

Attached: 1645588758400.jpg (990x738, 205.08K)

Attached: 1621768570700.jpg (1545x1024, 334.57K)

90s dinge was cozy

It was cringe

Attached: b9d.jpg (1200x1488, 288.95K)

HYA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

YA, YOUR JERK OFF HOCKEY PARTIES WHERE "TEAM BONDING EXCERSIZES' EH QUEERNADIUN TRASH??

LOL OLD PEDOPHILE

It's like people were enjoying the 80's too much and the government decided that was bad and they had to come up with a way to ruin it.

Why are boomers so nostalgic for the 80's? I am sick of hearing about the 80's.
>muh neon lights
The 80's was unironically the beginning of the end for the West and you boomer faggots just glorify it because muh basedtendo entertainment system or some shit.

Attached: 90kdwk.png (1305x1838, 651.33K)

Can confirm. Born in December of '79

1000 times better - almost everything is shitter now

>The internet was a mistake.
this

I don't think I saw a single bl*ck in person from the late 80s through the early 2000s. What a time to be alive.

81 here.

They'll never understand how good it was.

I miss the simplicity of the vehicles in the 80's - you could buy a car or a truck and the average person could do virtually any maintenance on them. Almost nothing was computerized except the throttle-body injection and maybe the ABS if you had it. Entire wiring diagrams could be sketched out on a napkin. No/few special tools, no specialized diagnostic software that costs thousands.

doubt.jpg

>No Twerking
>No Cell Phones
>No Social Media
>No Internet
>No Overt Trannys
>Women were real
>Faggots knew there place

I was born in 1970 and didn't see a black person IRL until 1987.

Jeez, chill your tits there homo, your male tits.

This kek

>I must consuuuue

1980's were shitty as fuck. 90's were based tho. Early 80's were a bad recession, inflationary period in the USA. Times were real tough. You kids are too young to understand that the reason your dad squirted you into your momma is because he was unemployed and drunk.

LA?

The shitty chinese amp ruins the pic. Fuck the zoomer for not knowing the difference. Pic taken 5 weeks ago.

Who the fuck knows.