Be honest, we're all Anonymous here

Do you want Trump to run for President again?

Attached: 1576719114902.jpg (4500x3000, 897.83K)

Yes.

No he wants small proxy wars forever and sucks Israel China and Russia's dick while having isolationist policies but only in ways that hurt America.

I want someone who either is isolationist and interested in building up american infrastructure and beating corpo-fascists to death or are going to have real wars.

yes because what else do we have to lose?

No, I want someone who is willing to say "America is for whites only."

>only in ways that hurt America.
Most people remember having more money to spend under Trump. How do you deal with that?

Yeah it would be hilarious

I’m rooting for Hillary or Tucker Carlson

This desu

We need someone much more subversive, to get the people going.

Sure, why not. If we wins, again, he's just going not going to be allowed to be president, again. It's not like he can landslide any harder than he did the last time.

It doesn’t matter. US and Canada will be toast in a couple years

>muh goybux
Congrats on acquiring more paper. I’m sure it’ll work out great in the long run

No. He handed most of the world over to the pharma companies then bragged about it. Now he exists to give idiots a false sense of hope so they don't take matters into their own hands. Anyone that supports him is in denial.

I remember having more money to spend under Obama and Bush and Clinton.

No because he didn't cross the Rubicon after January 6th and let his most ardent supporters get tortured in jail.
He doesn't have what it will take to be the American Caesar.

A test

I know it’s all fake but trump/Paul 2024 would be pretty entertaining.

Unfortunately he'd probably lose. The media has already had so many years to establish an anti-Trump narrative and have it dominate mainstream opinion. He'd probably lose off of his opinions on Russia alone given the current situation with Ukraine.

No thanks. Trump should take the back seat giving speeches, coordinating the party, raising funds, etc. We need Desantis.

This

sure, as long as he dies in office so maybe we can finally stop sucking politician dick and realize no amount of votes will save us

yes

Yes, so that your country implodes.

Hes too fucking old.

Well yeah.

Sure, why not?

He makes sjws seethe like hell, so yes, absolutely

Yes, I want Putin to be america's shadow president again.

Yes. I just want to see twitter meltdown again.