Louisiana is garbage and it should be nuked

Louisiana is garbage and it should be nuked.

Attached: MagnoliaProjectsNewOrleans.jpg (2592x1944, 1.86M)

niggers

Roger That

Attached: thumb.jpg (333x450, 19.03K)

It would be better without all the niggers.

Most of America is the same. The country has been down hill since slavery was abolished. Your niggers keep breeding, you have 65 million of them now. It's insane. It's over.

Nope.

America only has around 40 million African-Americans.

New Orleans is the shittiest part of Louisiana, close second is Baton Rouge, then Lake Charles. Fuck all those cities.

Literally everywhere except Lafayette, and that is still pretty shitty and getting worse

Just spent the weekend there. Stayed at a VRBO in the Hibernia Bank building. Didn't leave it without my Colt New Agent .45 strapped to my hip. That place is a shit hole.

At a taxpayer cost of 750k per, that's only 30 trillion dollars, we should invite more into our country.

It’s a shame, Louisiana has lots of cool history and culture but the entire state has been completely ruined by negroes. Same thing with most of the south.

>40 million

Only 40 million niggers. Only.

Lafayette is the only tolerable city there but it’s becoming a coon ass version of Austin. Yuppies everywhere.

I have to go to BR for thanksgiving every year. It is the worst fucking city I've ever been to

I dont disagree with you

Every place is trash and every living thing on the planet should be burnt to ash except me.

Did you notice the Swastika pattern on the trim outside the building?
Yep.
t. Louisiana-user

Attached: 1645221083996.gif (640x486, 2.97M)

Can't have it bro. Cajun food is too good. Fuck off.

Attached: 1646519168009.jpg (700x433, 33.94K)

>should be nuked
nigger projects yes
dark voodoo practitioners yes
cajun swampers leave 'em be, did nothin wrong

Niggers

You really think gorilla ape nigger chimpoid subhumans respond to the census? Cut me some slack, Jack

Teach your people correctly and it would have been a non issue. But you was to busy to notice your own coup. whoops The world dropped the ball there. It is ok it will all be sorted out shortly

keep on with the hate

Yeh this place is nigger infested, the only thing we have going for us is if the apocalypse comes at least we can live off the land- once we kill the hordes of niggers
Louisiana is called sportsman paradise

Is there anywhere without nogs in Louisiana? Or at least less nogs than usual?

That would be around the Toledo bend area of Many.

Thanks, user. I've considered the state due to some family moving there, but I really just find living near blacks tiresome.

The north shore(Mandeville) is all white. Everyone who works in New Orleans and doesn’t want to get robbed lives there. But the state is broke and somehow lost the oil industry after years of being the oil capital

>Mandeville
I got to hang out with David Duke at his house in Mandeville. It was neat.

>only has around 40 million African-Americans
>only