Ban anything over 4 cylinders

Unless you need a big truck for business/hauling shit, or you’re a professional race car driver and you need it for sport, you don’t need a wasteful engine.

>but I need mah truck!!!
Always have a good kek seeing a 5’2” manlet or tiny woman getting out of their ultra raised diesel guzzler to pick up a few items at the grocery store. Congrats, you just wasted half the fuel I did to get groceries and spewed toxic shit and carbon into the atmosphere to feel better about yourself
>but I need mah sports car!
Lol no you don’t. You don’t look cool zipping around people on the freeway and you definitely don’t need one to prove your masculinity to a girl. I’ve came in more women in the back of my beater corolla than you’ll ever pick up in that shiny obelisk of waste and retarded financial decisions.

Truth of the matter is you don’t need to spend out the ass on gas and high price tags to get from point A to B at all. Trucks are so pricey used ones are going for more than new ones right now. That shitty honda on craigslist with over 130k miles will save you more on gas and repairs than a v6 dodge charger (fag) will. Your big truck/tiny car is a complete waste of resources just like you. If you don’t need it to professionally race or you don’t need it to haul shit on a farm or something you are a resource wasting piece of shit.

Attached: 5B86E793-4820-43A9-9425-63C265309F25.jpg (1170x847, 969.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dDq42XwKnqY
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/zcPGOlVLpGA
youtu.be/NMuuLMYJV5o
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U
youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
youtu.be/0JGfuOXRF18
youtu.be/eA34mVebwdA
youtu.be/DQAPq73dMug
youtu.be/AM6B58dWb2g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’m going to my gfs house to have sex tomorrow

Nice brother, you must be a Prius owner

this is a pretty based thread. so much white trash driving fancy pickups bought on credit that they don't need. we need a per mile TAX on cleetusmobiles. you can pollute as much as you want at $.20/mi

You need to mind your own business. You dont decide things.

Tax over 4 cylinder for normal use and have business exemptions. You shouldn’t ban upper class people from having fun, just take lots of their money instead. We only have a little over 100 years worth of oil left on this planet at current consumption rates, so we need to gradually get off of the addiction without going full retard

Kike actually has a good view on this

shouldn't be dictating what people drive as some people need trucks for work, v6 chargers are gay though and they would get gapped by my k20 honda

I have 2 trucks - Please come to my property you simple faggot. And bring your own body bag.

fine, i'll just build a 7.0L straight 4

Decent compromise. We could do this now as we phase into electric, and add tax breaks for those who chose less gas guzzling options.

Ok fag, I'll just make a 8 liter 4 cylinder like in the old days. What now nigger?

Expensive cars like that have always been cope for beta cucks.

>cylinders
>not cylinder
So wasteful, you dont need more then 1

Attached: 48fe25ef657cc380616755d6ad3e2d76.jpg (500x447, 58.16K)

>Tax
oh look a jew looking for money

Attached: 1647909974411.jpg (713x559, 34.67K)

This man knows what's good

You violated the NAP by flooding the atmosphere with carbon. I have no idea why you would spend more money on a car simply for the purposes of being flashy and consuming to consume. Midwit IQ take user

>flag
>ban
pick only 1 you disgusting traitorous nigger.

Attached: 1621568261406.gif (500x500, 197.88K)

Sorry faggot - No mall wagons here.

>4 cylinders
>5 rounds
>no dick
Get fucked, commie nigger. Pic for the autists. I hope you appreciate the minimal amount of effort I put in to giving you something to do.

Attached: IMG_20220324_160943917.jpg (4063x2605, 2.72M)

a few threads about walkable cities, and now this? What is it with kikes with less mobile freedom and freedom to own certain kinds of property they dont approve of. Literally makes europoors and kikes fucking seethe the fact that americans can own these things. I fucking hate overconsumption but man does it tickle me seeing europoors get salty and confused on how the average American can afford shit the average american buys.

Attached: 1634098909640.jpg (482x413, 95.41K)

>Midwit IQ take user
Indeed thinking plants and trees dont need it

ELETRIC REQUIRES MORE OIL TO BUILD THAN COMBUSTION DOES TO RUN

Indeed. Even something as simple as a temporary halt of sales tax on used 4 cylinder combustion engine cars would help lots of people out, especially since the auto market is so retarded. EVs haven’t proven themself to be reliable yet, so the combination engine will still rule this decade in all likelihood

The only thing you’re hauling in your 50k depreciating asset is your lardass mcdonalds wife in the tailgate, and you’re somehow proud of that

YOU PISS ME OFF
YOU PISS ME OFF
YOU MAKE ME WANNA
FASH OUT
>Invasion Themes
youtu.be/dDq42XwKnqY
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/zcPGOlVLpGA
>WW4 mix for time-traveling schizos
youtu.be/NMuuLMYJV5o
>Ukie War Cumpilation
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
>Ukrainian Insurgency Theme
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
>Tanks ambushed
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U
>World War 3 Mix
youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
>Ukrainian band does COPE
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
>Ukrainians blow up russian tank
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
>Drone hits russian armored vehicle
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
>PLM - Son Of Jupiter
youtu.be/0JGfuOXRF18
>Fallschirmjager Song
youtu.be/eA34mVebwdA
>Triarii - On Wings Of Steel
youtu.be/DQAPq73dMug
>Triarii - Anthem From The Iron Flame
youtu.be/AM6B58dWb2g
>Arditi - Destiny Of Iron
youtu.be/zcPGOlVLpGA

Attached: LOOKOUTTHEYAREINVADING.jpg (640x668, 71.79K)

I spotted the faggot

>muh anthropogenic global warming
>gobberment taxation will fix this
opinion discarded

Keep assuming faggot - I buy used. Never pay above 20k.

My truck would get much better gas mileage if I had a V-8

but I want 10 100cc cylinders.

An almost total lack of lending laws does not mean most can afford what they purchase. I remember around a decade ago when I was fresh out of high school and a warehouse wagie, many of my classmates would finance a brand new f150 at 15-20% apr. most were financially ruined for years

Gay.

I can only imagine the absolute hams you’ve put your dick into in the backseat of your Corolla. Your poor people logic has been discarded.