Do you believe in God?

Soul, spirits, angels, heaven, hell and all that shit. Don't you have to be a complete fucking retard to buy into it?

Attached: pg.png (508x338, 199.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZcrLOa8XxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Many great minds believed in a higher power.

Sure they all had their own subjective interpretation of it too

Maybe a transcendantal intelligent phenom, but not an old man with a white beard.

>Don't you have to be a complete fucking retard to buy into it?

Attached: Nikola.jpg (850x400, 99.19K)

Of course I believe in God. The evidence is overwhelming.

I'm conflicted between if the "characters" in religion exist as coded messages for those who know or if they are legitimate at the moment.

Are you incapable of forming your own thoughts? How do you know its one God and it's your favorite one?

From my own understanding God can be defined as Truth that has become self-aware.
It's like everything that exists in the platonic realm has decided to "fuse" together and make one perfect entity.

>How do you know its one God and it's your favorite one?

It depends on what his intention is when he says "one God"

>tesla
>the loser in the electricity war
kek

Attached: 838d54fffa6adaf052dfb3ba55269a09.jpg (720x360, 38.87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZcrLOa8XxU

They also believed in shit like water coming from crying gods and diseases being caused by humors

I watched the entirety of Richard Carrier’s Jesus works and read all his quotes on God.. I really feel that he has destroyed the ‘Jesus as real historical figure’ theory. Historicity of Jesus is unlikely and the gospels were cobbled together. Jesus was part of a trend of dying and rising personal saviour gods and what is there left of Christianity without a real Jesus? He was a myth

Attached: 5625DB9C-74C0-4067-88E5-A991AB217A3D.jpg (334x499, 26.64K)

The intention is right in the quote when Tesla mentions the bible

Our knowledge isn't complete today either.

They were indoctrinated from birth

No one says it is

Tesla has won the electricity war by a long shot.
The 3 phase AC system is one it's legacy he left to the world.
Most people remember Edison for his electric chair.
He was even more Jewish than most Jews

If you don't believe in it, it means you're not quite human and you either have no spirit or it's being repressed by supernatural entities, the only solution is to ask Christ Jesus and/or the Holy Spirit for guidance and deliverance. Closing tab, seethe away, lol.

That doesn't make them any less correct. Appeal to authority means fuck all.

What is a supernatural entity or a spirit?

This is my issue:

>heats up filament in a glass bulb
are you serious, faggot?

Jesus Christ is Lord.

Not only do I believe in God, I believe in the God of my fathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He will return to save his people, but the time of Jacob's Trouble (The Great Tribulation) quickly approaches. That's the white people, who are the "lost sheep" of Israel that Jesus often talks about, who Paul preached to first. It expressly says in scripture that the Holy Spirit forbade them to go into Asia to preach, and they certainly didn't even consider going into the depths of Africa. Christianity was spread to Rome (in Italy, Europe) by at least 64 AD, evident by the burning of Rome being blamed upon Christians by Nero.

Attached: demon_possessed_US_rep.png (2050x1030, 2.15M)

If you haven't felt the love of the Lord you aren't doing it right. Christ is king

Religion is false.

Attached: brbesus.jpg (225x225, 8.37K)

I went from an edgy teen atheist to and neutral agnostic in my 20s. Now in my 30s I'm a theist with no real religion. I love and praise God as I know him.

Literally everything uses a.c. instead of d.c. nowadays. I think we can say he was right

I believe that Jesus Christ came in the flesh, fulfilled all righteousness, died on the cross and was resurrected on the third day to eternal life by the power of God and He never sinned.
I accept His sacrifice and i am reconciled to God by the blood of Jesus Christ.
Nothing will separate me from the love of God, all glory and thanksgiving and praise belong to God.
As long as i live i will praise and thank God and i will declare His mighty works and wondrous deeds.

No, not the semitic type anyway. Maybe some kind of interconnected meta consciousness but not contrarian bronze age sky daddy.