/GPG/ /UG/ /SG/ Ukraine General #1922 - It's over Edition

Palestine, Ukraine, Russia, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
No major changes in any front. In Mariupol Approx. 70% of residential areas are now held by RU/DPR, there's heavy fighting in the industrial areas.
ressumption of clashes at Marinka in order to take the remaining parts of the village
Biden said on Wednesday that Russia's potential use of chemical weapons against Ukraine was a real threat.
>Belarus
Belarus closes Ukrainian consulate in Brest and kicks out diplomats
>Syria
Multiple rockets hit Azaz Aleppo today during the lunch hour, wounding at least four civilians.
Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian met with Syrian Foreign Minister Faisal Mikdad
>Yemen
Yemen’s Iran-backed Houthi rebels this week struck the same oil storage tank in the Saudi Arabian city of Jiddah
>Egypt
Leaders of Egypt, Israel, and the United Arab Emirates have met for a three-way summit in Cairo

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm (embed)

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/spriter99880
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/oryxspioenkop
nitter.net/lindseysnell
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/theragex
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/suriyakmaps

>PT

Attached: 1648163265056.jpg (828x699, 426.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FtqAHaS6Wwo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia
youtube.com/watch?v=f_raDpgx_3M
youtu.be/mubWW1gcpd8
youtube.com/watch?v=3gxCWkqj_-E
venezuela-news.com/confirmado-chevron-iniciara-operaciones-venezuela/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP news out of date at this point

Attached: AD6824C0-635F-4E1F-8A9C-25BA9016ADD3.jpg (828x846, 468.85K)

>No major changes in any front. In Mariupol Approx. 70% of residential areas are now held by RU/DPR, there's heavy fighting in the industrial areas.

Attached: IMG_3103-2.jpg (1024x712, 103.06K)

LET'S GO, NOVOROSSIYA!

Attached: chika_novorossiya.gif (540x460, 2.54M)

Attached: Caution. next poster is a faggot.jpg (370x276, 20.04K)

I don’t think even the most diehard russian shills believe Russia is winning anymore.

Attached: 75A70AD6-A774-4DEB-BB0C-D3F957A0DDC5.png (1170x944, 173.5K)

Its like 90% at this point.

It was just updated recently

I'm black and I have some family living in Ukraine. My cousin currently attends college there. They came as refugees from Darfur. Hope they're doing well. Pray for them folks.

will this be the outcome?

Attached: FOjpUWKXoBYx17v.jpg (680x475, 66.76K)

Correct.

US intel so far has been entirely wrong

I hope the Gay West can win so transexuals can join the ranking positions of Ukrainian politk!

Attached: russia.png (400x154, 6.03K)

half of ukraine will be gone
the rest will be split in the pupet states and russia

Attached: 04C3C8B4-34ED-46E4-BF4C-DA169617DF80.jpg (828x548, 271.3K)

>Chechen Special Forces ambush in Mariupol

youtu.be/FtqAHaS6Wwo

Attached: 3444 77.jpg (720x713, 94.14K)

Nothing about Mauripol being basically over. Nothing about the landing ship fire. Kiev counterattack in the northeast and the Russians deciding to go around Kharkiv.

how the hell them niggers endt up Ukraine broski?

we are getting shilled
everybody and his mother knows ukraine weill fall by this point

>azov in mariupol
how many are left?

Attached: azov_mariupol.jpg (4000x3000, 1.79M)

That's a bit too much nulandistan. Putin knows that he should at least take Kiyiyiyiyiuev

Hope they are alright

Attached: 2ACFAF63-6A3C-4C68-A42D-9BDDA8CFEDF3.png (594x507, 307.37K)

Of course it will. There are retards with the idea that maybe the Ukranians could do an epic Marvel Avengers counterattack and take back everything and strike at Moscow. Thats just not possible. The best the Ukranians can hope for is to drag it out as long as possible and hope to wear them down enough where it wouldn't be viable to annex Ukraine outright.

10 of them and right now they are taking an entire tablet of pervitin before charging the russians with knifes

Spriter just posted that there are up to 2k left but I don't know what his source is

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia

Attached: 1648164070682.jpg (602x842, 134.71K)

Kino

If Clot Adams says Russia is losing it means its winning. Mr Clot is a certified retard and midget

If Putin wins, I assume Ukraine will be divided along the Dnieper.

based. fuck serbs

Don't you feel sleepy?

youtube.com/watch?v=f_raDpgx_3M

ZzZzZz

Attached: 410724AF-3D45-47AD-97BB-0A41815C412C.jpg (828x687, 243.29K)

i swear to God
America has done an awful damage to the world
i mean couldnt they accept deafeat at this point ukraine was a land they couldnt hold
they are arleady fucking overstreched geopolitically

Do a multi line write up for me, we'll update

how can this be. ukraine was supposed to be winning with their surprise attacks and counters and all. zelensky should just surrender already because this looks like game over

How likely would you be able to smear blood on your body and just pretend you're dead? Maybe shit and possibly to make it seem more real?

Oops, few thousand not two. A couple of days ago I know they were saying 7k (half of the initial garrison). Wonder how many are left. The footage coming out is showing a lot of dead azogbots

I think they want to go for mutual destruction so china can raise as hegemon like america post ww2

>Ukainian soldiers captured by Chechen fighters in Mariupol

youtu.be/mubWW1gcpd8

Attached: 6437b3e174673d8e94a4073206cb57a5.jpg (1080x1152, 71.38K)

>all man 18-60 have to stay and fight
>im black not ukrainian why they are racialy discriminating me
niggers

>NATO bad because they bomb people
>also the most heavily bombed part of the country will be the "FuckNATO" coalition
Who is the clown that made this shit? Why the fuck should the people living there hate NATO? Russiaboos are the most delusional niggers in the world.

Attached: 1513949555270.jpg (905x881, 158.35K)

No the superhero actor is going to keep killing his own people in the name of some Marvel comic book morality

Zelensky probably won't surrender until he makes sure he'll be in charge over what remains of Ukraine.

I don't know who this guy is but I'm in in love no homo

Attached: Chechen gives zero fucks Givi style.webm (848x464, 1.11M)

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange married his fiancee Stella Moris on Wednesday at Belmarsh Prison. What are the geopolitical ramification of this?

Attached: file.png (1216x1113, 2.33M)

commies won at te end
honestly the chinise tended to have tributary states as vassals and honestly that doesnt sound that bad

>Bullets hit the wall a few meters away
>Doesn't give a fuck, keeps talking casually
KINO AS FUCK

Attached: 1647564782660.png (591x833, 326.86K)

Alright give me a minute.

>Chinese Journalist: Russia Doesn't Need China's Military, But We Won't Promise Not To Provide It

youtube.com/watch?v=3gxCWkqj_-E

Who do you think was shooting at that wall?

>beginning
me in arma3

>Confirmed: Chevron to start operations in Venezuela (TL)
venezuela-news.com/confirmado-chevron-iniciara-operaciones-venezuela/

>China
>gommies
They say they're commies, but their current system resembles Singapore more than anything.

There's was a video where a guy was making tea as artillery was hitting nearby.

Attached: 1648129035430.jpg (1080x1009, 87.79K)

Is there a redpilled reason for the US leaving billions of dollars of equipment in Afghanistan other than the obvious (MIC gets new contracts for replacement equipment)? The fact that they're doing the same in Ukraine (shoveling billions in weapons that will never be accounted for) makes me very suspicious.

They aren’t citizens