Um the slippery slope is a logical fallacy sweaty

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-190417_Brave.jpg (1080x1448, 322.06K)

Attached: 00D657FE-DCE9-436B-97CA-5406FAFCB4EB.png (720x886, 362.03K)

I donated to HRC back in the day and supported gay-marriage (gay father, got to see gay friends of his dying of aids in the hospital but their partner wasn't allowed in). I regret my decision, please forgive me.

Logical fallacies are logical fallacies.

Any educator who wants to discuss their sexuality with children is a groomer and should be treated accordingly.

The fallacy fallacy is insisting something is wrong because it is a fallacy. Too many people are retarded and fall for this

You’re forgiven user.

I for one am very entertained

Hidden in plain sight pilled

Attached: 66BD1630-5DDB-4BB4-8AC9-FA7CCBAAEF56.jpg (561x1280, 143.71K)

It is only a fallacy if the conclusion is unrelated or unproven to be a consequence of the problem.

If a problem is proven to result in direct consequences, then it is not a fallacy.

If I claim that the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases, viruses or parasites is significantly higher among homosexual people, and that these will result in the unnecessary deaths of many...So legalizing gay marriage will result in deaths...This would not be a slippery slope fallacy, Just a slippery slope.

A problem would arise if I said gay people are deadly... because I go from A to D without providing context with B and C.

You have only seen a fraction of my faggotry NORMIES.

Attached: E1XNysgVcAM7Tbv.jpg (1440x878, 200.94K)

>it's called a fallacy guys, it means it can never happen ever!!!

propheticpilled

Normies do not know the whole chain of reasoning from the elevation of sexual deviants to the collapse of civilization.
All they know is ancient writings and tradition warned them about this, and it seems kind of disgusting and weird.

Attached: 1648157835517-pol.jpg (640x632, 49.9K)

Gays arent all bad, its just that communism spreads like wildfire, and used the gays as a trojan horse

Crafty commies, using faggots to sneak it in the back door.

and what will happen if the "don't say gay" bill passes?

The gay enablers are even worse than the gays themselves. You should kill yourself.

A bullet. Any adult talking to a child about sexuality deserves a bullet, in the gut. Listen to them scream and wallow. Once the shock sets in from from the shit flooding into their body, it's only just begun. :)

It's 5 circles on top of each other!

It's not a slippery slope if you can logically flesh out the path from point A to point B.

i genuinely wish people like you were forced to get a little jude star tattoo. i don't forgive you. you would have screeched and ree'd in my face just for me trying to talk sense into you. fuck you. i'd kill everyone like you with my bare hands if i knew i could get away with it.

I have a treasure chest full of fun tools, and this weird list you can find on Google. Ain't that quackin crazy Jimmy? The only thing stopping us from stalking and murdering pedophiles are the same people you're afraid to get a speeding ticket from? QUACK

Hillary was never a fren of the fags

Christ is is King. Thank you Jesus for saving me.

Based pol actually has a conscious

Attached: CBEA96EA-2973-491F-BD69-4FC37129B179.png (827x817, 1.58M)

the wrath of the fags will commence and we will spend 1000 years under the oppression of homosexual governance

i do not recommend angering the fags, they are FUCKING terrifying

It's our Lord, trying to save us. Guilt, you feel guilt. We all do.