Its unironnically happening. And its over

Two for one.

mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1507016592722259985

>NEW - Russia to accept #Bitcoin as payment for energy exports, says Pavel Zavalny, Chairman of the Energy Committee.

Attached: 2022000259.jpg (1080x1383, 433.07K)

How is this good for Russia?

Guess Germoney is paying in Bitcoin then.

>need to buy energy
>can only buy it by spending fuckhuge amounts of energy
clever. might also be a funky way of baiting the US into banning bitcoin.

Well they get paid. And at the same time have removed the US reserve status. By demonstrating a way around swift. Win/win.

>Trading in a currency that fluctuates in price quite radically
Wouldn't you want something more stable?

Why not just use rouble?

Stable like what? A reserve currency that leftists can print endlessly for gibs? Do you not understand fiat.

Well, technically, if market of 200 billion dollars annually moves to bitcoin, it would stabilize its price a lot. It would no longer have just speculative value.

Based cryptocountries.
Fuck these shitty fiat currencies that get printed and fuck the people, while giving money out of thin air to whoever they want.
Fuck these random sanctions at the will of some random powers.

People get scammed 24/7 by their governments and don't even fucking realize.

A nation's currency can be devalued by jewish money magic. Crypto is immune to such tricks.

Only hyperinflationary shitholes get this.

Attached: 300 dolares.jpg (1080x744, 79.28K)

only friendly nations can pay in bitcoin or their own currencies. We pay in rubel or gold.

Do you use metals instead?

BULLISH 100K EOM CONFIRMED

No. We use our pesos but everything is "secretly" priced in USD. Price adjustments occur several times a month in some industries.
We're US Dollars whores. Most people see it as non inflationary.
I believe we're one of the countries with the most amount of US Dollars in cash stored in our "mattresses" (i.e.: off the record)

no they fucking won't
this is a win for crypto, make sure you have bags set up faggots
It will take years for Germany to establish a stable and an adequate source of energy, because our economic minister just recently visited Qatar to negotiate new contracts, which again will take years to stabilize

seethe nocoiners
cryptos win
so you can be assured that the NEXT CURRENT THING will be the outcry on cryptos because they make russia too powerful, WHICH AGAIN will lead to cryptos blowing the fuck up

Attached: RussianrublesBTFO.png (687x866, 454.11K)

Oh we'll pay. Maybe it'll happen in secret, but we pay exactly what Russia wants, because you'll freeze if we don't. I won't because I have a wood stove.

It's not. They are desperate.

This war is literally 4D chess by Putin to accelerate the downfall of the $$$. You have to be pretty dumb to think that the nation with the greatest chess players in the world didn’t think of the sanctions etc. when they started this war. The sanctions were the goal.

What does this all mean for my crypto portfolio ?

>says the nervous man for billionth time this week

Stonks

lmao the absolute state of ruskies
soon monopoly bills will be accepted

That’s what it’s looking like to me.
It almost feels like Russia’s intelligence services are better at collecting actual information than the CIA now and felt that the US government response was highly predictable

>The sanctions were the goal.
>4D CHESS TWO MORE WEEKS

Attached: 1645356826382.jpg (200x195, 7.41K)