Otto Warmbier: What really happened?

>No proof he commited a crime except for that blurry clusterfuck video
>Warmbier claims a wealthy church and the secretive Z society that supposedly carries ties with the CIA promised him funds and employment for one (1) propaganda poster
>Despite his vegetative state, no obvious signs of injury or torture have been discovered
>Family REFUSES autopsy without any apparent reason??? WHY?
>Hamilton County Coroner’s Office in Ohio took possession of the body from the hospital. Otto Warmbier’s family asked Dr. Lakshmi Sammarco, a neuroradiologist and the elected coroner, not to perform a complete autopsy, but rather merely to conduct an external inspection of the body [3,16-18]. The family did not offer a reason for their objection

Was he telling the truth in the conference about the Z society and the megachurch? Was he a US spy? This is really inconclusive and it's bothering me. What do ya'll think?

Attached: otto.jpg (2048x1269, 475.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_Society
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was thinking about (((OTTO))) this morning.
IF the parasites ran NK as purported...him being a jew could be most curious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_Society
hmmmmmmmm
supposedly Warmbier got brain-zapped as part of the interrogation process, idk how true that is.

Yeah it was also mentioned that him being of Jewish descent was hidden during the negotiations. That's odd, considering DPRK doesn't really give a fuck about jews at all.

Attached: telavv.jpg (502x525, 50.44K)

The coroner report did not include all the damage his parents said. Like they said his teeth were all arranged like with a player and he had some big wound or something and the coroner said that there was no wound. Teeth were normal. None of the torture damage the parents talked about

Someone claimed that because of a scar on his heel or something. Another detainee at the time claimed he was subjected to water torture, but the US coroned denied that.

Otto fucked around and found out. Rest in piss, little bud.

From what I've read, he was a glowie in training who got detained. Then he tried to off himself but failed and became a vegetable.

he fucked around and found out

Also sounds plausible that we wanted to kill himself in custody, maybe be tried to hang himself but was saved by the guards, not quickly enough as brain damage was already done. Considering they held him for a year, the rope marks on the throat would have healed by then.

Attached: romanbustorlustidk.jpg (1280x1913, 352.09K)

He trying necking himself and failed

i wish i could see pictures of him when he got back to the US he probably looked like a jewish cia gollum ha ha

So, like another already posted, the parents requested minimal autopsy and post-mortem. They also offered minimal information about his physical state.

To any rational person this sounds like he was a CIA or related agent, got caught, got tortured, tried to commit suicide, failed, and was returned as a vegetable.

Talking about torture wounds could lead to common assumptions that he was CIA.

warm beer

Ah--bro---just in case you didn't know--the hand behind the curtain in NK--was indeed Jew. I can't recall the timeline...did Otto get BTFO in NK AFTER or before trump's post inagural visit. The first visit he made to NK and it was not public...the trip was kinda leaked by the QAI and they did try to shoot down his plane. Remember the HI nuke missile alert...so something really scared tf out of the borg re him going to HK like that. If I recall correctly QAI said several times we'd never guess who was running NK...most people assumed CIA--but...now watching UKE scramble to remain a Borg--I think it was the Parasites. That nuke mountain was blown tf up...and it killed the "threat" for NK. Rods of God? cause that was a mighty big kaboom. Suddenly NK is no longer a threat.
Picrel is a borg meeting in NK so they were active. i also discovered a SK population replacement scheme. Will post next.

Attached: bill richardson gov eric schmidt in north korea bill flew epstein.jpg (2001x1125, 170.13K)

Picrel is the sauce on population manipulation in SK. I do think the Parasite Borg were running NK and thus the interference with SK population makes sense. It's a BORG MO and this is not well known.

Attached: jew population destruction korea.jpg (583x851, 286.82K)

He became coldbier

Kek'd

Attached: kek.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

He stole a propaganda poster was arrested and probably tortured until the norks decided they could ransom him and sent back the remaining husk after their rotten food gave him botulism and rendered him brain dead. Doubt there is more to it than that. The norks are not known for being humane. Every person who manages to escape describes horrible treatment, torture as routine, starvation, and is riddled with disease and parasites. Most require medical treatment immediately.

>warm beer
Psyop

This we’ll known cautionary tale is something Otto ignored.

He was a dumb kid who took some flag or something so the cops put him in a cell for what was going to be a 48 hour bit because they knew he had to be back on the tourist bus.
dumb faggot hung himself in jail.
cops tried to revive and kinda sorta got him stable again for a while until he died.