Stop Pitbull Hate

Im tired of seeing anti pitbull hate threads

they are dogs just like any other and require training and care just like any other

nearly all pitbulls are friendly and have never bitten or attacked anyone

stop showing the picture of the white pitbull with beady little eyes and a big snarling grin, that is so damaging to pitbulls everywhere. its propaganda plain and simple

this is what a real unpropagandized pitbull looks like. this little guy experienced an anxiety attack and hurt his owner and rather than putting him down he got his rippers removed and had no more accidents

Attached: owner-jaw-transplant-after-accidental-pupper-fright2391480003.jpg (1024x512, 111.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0A3shHsfPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: heroic-pitbull-swims-5-miles-out-to-sea-to-bite-a-child-fXjlv.jpg (640x475, 27.15K)

N

fuck your stupid shitbull

Attached: 1605312580358.webm (480x480, 1.99M)

Day of the xylitol sausages soon

Attached: MORRO BVLL 9.png (823x741, 597.04K)

I've never met a "good" shitbull, they are all nigger dogs. If they are good it's because they are probably a mix.

nice footage

Very based dogs if they would just maim/kill the owner and/or their family.

Take your blog to your facebook, please. Pitbulls are trash animals

too bad it didnt suffer more

Pitbulls should be exterminated.

Attached: 51c5fNjJInL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 29.39K)

>stop nigger hate

Sauce?

There's actually a gif of a nigbull running out to sea just to bite a surfer kek

I love Pitbulls. I've literally been around dozens of them. They are extremely sweet and intelligent dogs only looking to please. You only find bad stories of them because of shitty training. Pitbulls are amazing dogs.

Truth never saw nigger level pitbull maybe just stupid usa citizens cant raisw this aggresive dogs right

I like them but humanity would be better off without them.

put down pits, put down pit-owners.

Attached: 1636247394427.jpg (750x498, 82.04K)

Awww, look : he's sleeping !

>youtube.com/watch?v=z0A3shHsfPo

You fags always use the training argument. How do you train them exactly to not want to kill any other dog in the area?

I once choked one (free roaming) to death in a park and I would do it again without hesitation

Meant to reply to but now I want the surfer vid as well