100 millón refuguess expected

From where to where? If Europe and USA are going to be poor with shortage food what's the point of going to white countries ?

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-1548412.png (720x765, 295.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thuletide.wordpress.com/2022/03/11/great-reset-neo-holodomor-food-chain-reaction-a-simulation-like-operation-lockstep-but-for-a-global-famine-caused-by-food-chain-collapse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahaha all the spics and niggers in wallmart capitalist breadlines meanwhile White people have their own prepper stock.

>If Europe and USA are going to be poor with shortage food what's the point of going to white countries ?
To kill the white people. They'll be promised by (((ngos))) that there is food in germany. That food is white people.

The Jews plan on bringing in Africans to replace Latinx now that their birth rate is below replacement. That’s why our media is filled with blacks. It’s to psychologically condition us for what’s to come.

Attached: 23E003CE-98A2-43D7-B5B1-DAA9C4A37736.jpg (1280x868, 182.62K)

>From where to where?
Africa to Germoney

There is no shortage of food. Learn how to gather food. Etc. Distraction lie lol

Even though I know it's all bs to fuck the USA, wouldn't it be easier just to ship them food? I don't know, maybe teach them to farm?

What’s the point of all this humanitarian crap, if Americans are going to be continually scolded as racist and intolerant regardless

us and europe will be short on food, which in turn means so will africa and china.
china is a big net food importer, but they get it from usa and russia, if i remember right, most coming from usa.
little food > no food

Been prepping for decades. Bring on the famine

From Iceland to Botswana... From where the fuck you expect refugees to come from you retard ?

USA produces twice as much grain as it uses and ships the rest to other countries. Your car runs on partially corn and all that corn can be replaced with something edible. We can easily feed another 100 mil have no concern.

Global holodomor

How? I want to prep too but everything expires in 2 years. I have 20 pounds of rice and a seed bank so far, I don't get what else to prep without being wasteful

>but everything expires in 2 years
Not true at all.

Yes
thuletide.wordpress.com/2022/03/11/great-reset-neo-holodomor-food-chain-reaction-a-simulation-like-operation-lockstep-but-for-a-global-famine-caused-by-food-chain-collapse/

Americans and Europeans will starve themselves to feed niggers

force the niggers out and all of a sudden things will get better.

Most canned food that claims to expire in 2 years will actually last decades so long as they're not rusted or dented. The sole exception to this is acidic fruits (pineapple chunks, cherries, cranberry sauce, etc) those WILL get fucked up as their date approaches.

Otherwise get more rice, get dried beans, stored in sealed five gallon buckets with desiccant and oxygen absorber packs they will last 25+ years

Past that the top prep is hard red winter wheat berries, but you do need to deal with milling them and then making whatever porridge/bread/etc. out of them

Attached: yikes.jpg (1280x720, 137.83K)

it is their religion, the father (jews), the holy spirit (homosexuals), and the son (negroids) people once gave their lives for christianity and islam, they will do the same for liberalism

Dried beans last 5-10 years stored right. Plus they’re cheap

If Europe ski[s a meal, Africa is fucking starving.

>mad max world is approaching at increasing speeds
sounds fun/horrific

Attached: coolzone.jpg (777x652, 92.37K)