Alexander Mercouris , the truth!

Disgraced ex-barrister and fraudster Alexander Mercouris worked for the CAB, Citizens Advice bureau. He has alleged on many occasions to have advised MPs and claimed to be a confidant to the Political elite in London! Its all a lie!
Links to follow!

Attached: alexander_mercouris-680x496_c.jpg (680x496, 31.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stopfake.org/en/russian-media-columnist-alexander-mercouris-struck-off-over-claim-that-senior-law-lord-had-him-kidnapped/
legalcheek.com/2017/07/barrister-who-was-disbarred-after-forging-lady-hale-letter-sued-for-200000-by-ex-client/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/beautician-wins-right-to-sue-barrister-who-lied-over-payout-a3588541.html
rollonfriday.com/news-content/barrister-turned-tv-pundit-who-was-disbarred-over-fake-kidnap-plot-sued
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY YOUR MONEY!
stopfake.org/en/russian-media-columnist-alexander-mercouris-struck-off-over-claim-that-senior-law-lord-had-him-kidnapped/

legalcheek.com/2017/07/barrister-who-was-disbarred-after-forging-lady-hale-letter-sued-for-200000-by-ex-client/

standard.co.uk/news/crime/beautician-wins-right-to-sue-barrister-who-lied-over-payout-a3588541.html

rollonfriday.com/news-content/barrister-turned-tv-pundit-who-was-disbarred-over-fake-kidnap-plot-sued

>barrister
he's a smart guy but the worst interviewer always saying "hmmm" while the other guy is talking

has he ever been to Russia?

You'll have to ask him!

Barrister is the term for a Crown Court Lawyer in the UK

bump

I find some statement by him on this a couple of months ago and the gist was that he had some mental breakdown and forged a signature for some roastie client he was representing, so he got disbarred and it was a big mess. The roastie started a blog afterwards that she still posts on.

No. It's somebody mostly girls that make teas n coffe in box

Yes her name was Zena, I spoke with her a while back to get the gist on Alexander as he kept claiming he was advising Political figures in the UK. Of all the Barristers MPs can choose to advise them they'd choose someone from the Citizens Advice Bureau is laughable and absurd !

what did she say and who the fuck are you?

OP is such a faggot he's triggered by a jewtuber hahahaha. The only thing this impotent, passive aggressive faggot can do is make a thread on 4chinz. Just neck yourself, faggot.

Ask her yourself she has a blog with contact information

The leaf blows !

Can't you see the irony in your statement leaf!

Or you could just give me the broad strokes so I can decide whether I want to put the effort in to returning to this dig.

Attached: Red_Deer_Tom_Green.png (513x512, 488.8K)

This. His Russia/Ukraine situation analysis has been pretty spot on.

Attached: 1647268845269.jpg (1084x799, 170.9K)

He does a good podcast. Eat shit.

Attached: 1646880578554.jpg (500x612, 60.66K)

Best find out for yourself!

Lol spot the gullible who've given him money lol

OP doesn't even know how to reply to posts

Attached: 1646264372814.gif (380x307, 814.86K)

Lol its always the yanks , why do they get taken in so easy by a British accent?

Uh oh sounds like OP is a female! Probably a roastie friend of the roastie who got played.

Attached: 1645979594625.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Sorry I'm not replying to yanks as they are thick as shit ! Read the links or fuck off, make your own mind up. Nothing personal but I don't care for you!

You don't like me because I'm right, lady.

Look, you're obviously some sort of shill but the Duran pulls like 10k views per video so it's not like the MSM gives a fuck about them as some sort of threat to the establishment narrative. Add to that you haven't once replied to a post to which you obviously are responding, making it extremely difficult to follow the conversation itt, it suggests to me you have no idea wtf you're doing on a board like this one so my money is that you are probably the roastie hair stylist in question and you just want me to read your blog, which I did a few months ago and came to the conclusion that you were completely out of your mind.

Attached: Arch.png (380x328, 327.48K)

She didn't get played it was her disabled son who lost out, which is the real crime in the narrative if you had learnt to read

bro idgaf what he does or did, I listen to him in the background for updates on the fucking russian front.
His information is detailed to the point it makes any accusation worthless. That's all i want from him.