Do you have a skin fade haircut, user ?

Do you have a skin fade haircut, user ?

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-03-24 à 23.58.25.png (1136x836, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VeE3y8Rrfaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes because bitches love it

used to but stopped when i hit 28. Looks cringe after your mid twenties

I dunno but the zoomers do somehow get it all wrong. Can't even say why and how. Fuck I'm getting old. :P

Attached: Zuhmerwaffen.jpg (1440x1440, 371.11K)

My Dad as white hair and still do this haircut and it looks great

So what do you get now?

my dad has*

sorry, i am tired

Got my shaven sides haircut in 2014. Then lost my virginity 3 weeks later.
Causation????
Profit????

The NAZI aesthetic has no equal. And will never have an equal.

I got thick wavy hair so I just do my own thing with it after it grows out a bit

Basically pic related but with short sideburns

Attached: claude.png (1920x1080, 903.08K)

>sideburns

gross

Very close. I don't want to flat out ask the barber for an SS cut, so I direct them to cut a similar style.

No. I haven't gotten a haircut in two years. It's pretty long.

Attached: 1638937276455.jpg (516x484, 191.38K)

Basically what I run. 5'11, 220 lbs former powerlifter. Got a girl, fuck trying.

Attached: wI525s2qPqhUeqE3t2B4jkfQlYXYVr8xEEGVBl8I4o4.jpg (640x853, 64.87K)

I unironically asked him for a Nazi Cut , but then again I really don't give a fuck

I am crazy and lazy so I shave my head and let it grow to surfer mop and shave it again. I have had so many Arab barbers refuse to serve me because I am white.

Sup kraut/pol/

>Arab barbers refuse to serve me because I am white

what the fuck ?

I'm a 29 year old boomer with longish flowing ultra soft hair.
>feel like a fucking lion
>get ID'd by cashiers 15 years younger than me
But you
>has shitty hair so he gets a short haircut to look tough
>just looks like a fag
Try getting better hair genetics losers

>5'11
>220 pounds
Bro your fat as fuck and a manlet. You look like a cringe No Name Brand version of a Hollywood nazi larp

Yep. I used to live in Western Sydney. Now I just live. Been attacked, several times, I have a disability. Arabs are a degenrate subspecies compared to their peak era.

No, because I'm not a faggot. In fact I don't let ANYONE cut my hair except for myself.
My hair is down to my shoulders and I just let it flow whatever which way it wants. If I need to cut my hair I just pull it forward into a hairtie and chop it.
my hair has always looked glorious, wavy, and layered.

Do you have a disability because of the attacks or did they attack you because you have a disabilty ? Goatfuckers are subhumans but in Switzerland they are docile. It's a goatfucker that cut my hair he is respectful at least.

Well, I am a big bloke but i have lots of spinal problems so you can tell by my gait that I am in pain. I always always pushed back, Arabs are my personal racial enemy along with mainland Chinese, Jews and Sub Saharans. Pajeets are very rude and smelly and slavs and wogs complain while rorting welfare and going back to Serbia but there is only so much hate to go around.

Stay strong brother. God bless you

No, thank you. For Yello!

youtu.be/VeE3y8Rrfaw

no, i find haircuts incredibly vain

every 2 years i shave my head and thats enough for me

What do you ask for when you go to the barber? No matter what I say they fuck it up.

lmao nice cope skinnyfat loser

Ask for a number one back and sides with the fade high, not too much off the top, just thin it and a neck shave to train it.

5'11" 170lb manlet here. I'm slightly chubby. When I worked out I was shredded at 170lbs. 220lbs and 5'11" is at least chubby unless you're in bodybuilding competitions/on roids.

Attached: u r fat.png (1131x541, 14.1K)

Nah, had a seizure and stopped cutting my hair seven years ago

Thanks fren.