Try and refute this

Try and refute this.

Attached: 9749880B-271D-4265-AFC9-0CCCD1CA57AD.jpg (810x637, 71.81K)

>No electric car
>No social media
Strategies

They can do that to every ICE car made since about 2005 too.

Ill just shit post on Any Forums instead

Attached: 1646889197733.webm (720x486, 2.92M)

I’m not a faggot so I would never own an electric car. Also by 2024 we’re full on Mad max, see you there.

Attached: 0B2B9F77-EE45-4E08-BA52-E8AC85DDA36E.gif (425x240, 1.76M)

I don't you understand what refutation is. Or arguments. Or knowledge.

>disconnect car computer
>apply the hotwire to the starter

better luck next time

There's nothijg to refute, it's the same retardation as believing in "muh 2030 you'll own nothing".
There's no way things will change so much so quickly.

What social media?

^This. Assuming we're still alive by 2024. Or assuming they're still alive by 2024.

>he fell for the driving meme

>no social media
>no drivers licence
>no money for electric car
There

It won't happen because by then Putin will have defeated the globohomos

>disconnect car computer
>apply the hotwire to the starter
Lol. EVERYTHING is computerized. The steering wheel is not hooked to the axle. The gas pedal is not hooked to the generator. It's all computer sensors reading inputs digitally.

This, the future belongs to technicians.

>Lol. EVERYTHING is computerized. The steering wheel is not hooked to the axle. The gas pedal is not hooked to the generator. It's all computer sensors reading inputs digitally.
Do you have a signal shred of evidence for this claim?

there will be no 2024

So offer boipuss on Tinder5K until some simp with a non-offensive Twitter and a working car answers

Doesn't even have to be electric. Electric cars are more often "smart" but new model combustion engine cars are also "smart", especially the higher end models. All it needs is a connection to the internet like these manufacturers keep pushing - along with the "simplification" of the engine bay, making it harder to do work on it or making it harass you if you maintain it outside a dealership. All of these features are quickly becoming convenient for shit like OP. After a certain point essentially you're still renting a car even if you buy it, from the need for "official" maintenance and the fees that come along with that.

Ask any mechanic. The antilock brake system gas been computerized since the 70s. A lot of modern cars are exactly what I said. Every input is actually just a sensor. They are ALL (since 2005ish) reliant on computers for the engine running and operating the vehicle, well beyond just starting it.

Have you not been paying attention these last few years?

>electric car
>less than 200 mile range
>charge time at an EV station is like 30 minutes

It wouldn't be impossible to go on a long road trip, but I imagine it would become frustratingly annoying with how often and how long you'll be stopping to recharge.

>my electric car

Attached: politics in 2050.jpg (720x726, 74.81K)

>because your neighbor posted the correct opinions on social media, he is permitted to eat meat and drive his car this weekend

They sell electric cars that don't connect to the internet.