Why don't they teach finance in school?

Why don't they teach finance in school?

Attached: Screenshot from 2021-06-07 17-42-46.png (1120x597, 928.19K)

you don't need to worry about finances. we'll keep track of everything for you.

Attached: sterno.jpg (603x712, 55.47K)

They used to. Banks and credit card companies lobbied to stop doing it because it made people less likely to rack up massive amounts of debt.

It's not their problem. Your parents should teach that, nigger.

>why don't our jewish brainwashing programs contain any useful information
It sure is mysterious, isn't it?

Not enough time with all the grooming they have to do

They used to. Like household finance (gas, telephone, electricity bills) and investments (stocks, shares) etc.
Any 'O' level mathematics book will teach you this.

Why doesn't everyone become a CEO?
Why doesn't everyone become an Astronaut?

Why isn't every cell in your body an iformation processing neuron?

For the same reason slaves weren't allowed to train their bodies.

They do, its just that it is a business class and most kids would rather pick art instead of that boring shit.
t.took personal finance in hs and forgot most of it

Schools indirectly teach you finance through math courses.
Learning finances would be hard without having a clear understanding of probabilities, exponents, etc.
Finance is pretty easy to understand once you master some mathematical fundamentals.

True but it would be trivial to have a small component on actual finances.

If they taught you fiances, you would realize your parents spend money on stupid shit, so your parents keep you stupid, and then blame schools.

Ask your worthless parents how much 1 mile of road coast. They won't know, because they are morons.

Attached: 1369143521388.png (285x225, 140.9K)

i went to college for finance, not to work in a bank one day, because whatever i did for a living would pay me money and i wanted to manage it well

it was worth imo

>normie cattle can form a coherent financial strategy to teach their kids
kek

They do teach finance at school. It's called english and economics which people fuck off and don't pay attention in anyways.

Your average zoomer who says shit like "lolz when would I ever need to use algebra in my life" thinks that compounding interest is some separate, higher form of math.

they do now in Florida

your parents should teach you this like masturbation

>ya uhhh algebra class explained compound interest, they just didnt pay attention
post your nose you fucking levantine faggot

Why in your grandparents' time were they not taught how to protect themselves sexually? Because it would screw up the demographics in the long run.

There needs to be a slave population.