Will "Lia" Thomas is actually a genius

Think about it. He knows that the tranny movement is absolutely bullshit, yet he exploited it for his own gain. He still has his dick, a girlfriend, gets to be around hot naked women a lot of the time, can compete and take first place easily competing against them, became a celebrity overnight, AND nobody is allowed to criticize him.

He is laughing at all of you. He played the game, and WON, all while Leftists are forced to support and defend him, while he is doing nothing but pulling their strings the whole time, all while he laughs his way to the bank.

He is a chad pretending to be a tranny. You idiots should do the same.

Attached: 1647647795141.jpg (1133x1890, 329.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Euroweek george soros/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: quaydarious_tranny.jpg (514x623, 117.3K)

>He played the game, and WON
there's no glory to be had by acting in such a disgusting, vile and disingenuous manner
he should be burned at the stake along with anyone of any significant blood relation

Acting the cripple is lame no matter the benefits.

What "glory" is there in Clown World?

All that matters is that he rigged the game to benefit himself, and won.

I'm not even mad, and neither should the women he is destroying. He singlehandedly brought their shitty women's version of an already unwatched sport into national attention. And now is forcing female athletes to make a stand on trannies because all inherently know men are athletically more gifted.

Kek

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Euroweek george soros/

This is how Jews operate. Subversion and destruction from within. It's time we play their game.

>he won
He is the ultimate cringe and did not win anything
Is taking candy from a toddler winning?

Dude should go full beard and exaggerate the bulge for maximum meme clown worldage!

anyone have emma watson wrinkle face. its been scrubbed for google search

> He is a chad pretending to be a tranny
most tranny are doing this you nigger

Nice balls, nigga

I support Lia simply because I hate women

spbp

Imagine being the faggot that spent time in photoshop zooming in on the pixels of this guy's dick to blow it up.

Good. Women's sports has always been a joke, as evident by the fact men's sports has to subsidize it. No one wants to watch professional female athletes who play on the same level as middle school Junior Varsity teams.

Attached: one armed chinup.webm (500x500, 872.59K)

OH MY GOD LOOK AT THE DICK

Attached: file.png (711x523, 251.84K)

>He is a chad pretending to be a tranny. You idiots should do the same.
Can't beat men so he takes hormones to beat women... what a Chad.

Then, what is "victory" in Clown World? The real victory comes from you and not another sick society

Not a genius, just an basic bitch product of his ultra narcissistic generation

>he should be burned at the stake

based

Money. International attention. Making a mockery out of Leftists all while you control them without them even knowing.

this mf has some malformed legs on him

Attached: wtf.jpg (425x802, 26.5K)

Real men seek honor from competing against worthy opponents. This is how a man measures himself and betters himself. Sometimes a man needs to lose so he can be motivated to win. This abomination is nothing but a coward and a loser. Real men pick fights with people bigger than them, cowards pick fights with women half their size because that's the only people they can win against. Cope more loser.

that is what a clit looks like incel.

heh

Men will exploit women's programs and scholarships for now on. It's brilliant

>He is laughing at all of you. He played the game, and WON

Agreed. I don't know why a women's NCAA division I coaches hasn't fielded an entire team with trannies, win everything until they change the rules.

Not worth pumping yourself full of hrt or whatever it is they do. Trannies ruining femoid sports is funny anyway so I approve.

He's a trickster and he wins.

the photoshop really wasn’t necessary

No it's her male genitals you bigot

Attached: FOYCD3iWYAMVcS_.jpg (736x1024, 142.12K)

>Joke's on them, I was only pretending to be a tranny

Women do not have male genitals. That is her lady penis.

>Implying that he actually did that.

kek found one instance of it. couldn't find it with your search terms on any search engine.

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-230704_Brave.jpg (1200x1920, 1.26M)

wtf, dude. at least turn around or something

Attached: download.png (1115x773, 154.21K)

>Real men
Anyone who pulls the "real men do this" card it's almost always against his own interests, and usually for the benefit of women. It's a feminized argument talking point. Unlike the so-called "real men" you're talking about, he understands the game he's playing and decided instead to game it.

They're not malformed, but because of the loss of muscle mass, it basically forces him to stand like that. He has to rely more on his bones to support his weight now, rather than his muscles. Basically, he has to make his body into a < shape. More of the weight is carried by the hips. It's going to fuck him up in the long run.

you care for earthly gains, I care for eternal ones. we are not the same.

where the fuck are her bollocks?

He made a mockery out of Leftists and turned everyone against trannies, all while he is laughing himself all the way to the bank.

How did he not win?