Jesus Christ: My tax dollars can't keep up

Each fucking Javelin is over 75k a piece, plus a hefty markup to whoever is actually delivering the fucking things. Biden is giving Ukraine a billion dollars daily. How do American anons feel about this? I just filled up for $5.29 a gallon today. A single 49 cent piece of lead could solve all the worlds problems.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 15-45-25 Live updates Russia invades Ukraine Mariupol besieged.png (1769x1398, 3.87M)

That money should be going to Israel instead

Jewtin's golems are getting btfo while invading a white country and trying to kill white people

and all is well in the world

Attached: 1642953698642.png (500x500, 5.46K)

Vatniks don't have that much fucking armor c'mon now. Who you selling these to?

We really need to stop paying taxes in protest. Imagine if every single one of us did that.

Yawn. In tired of watching money laundering. When will they do something else?

they probably mean AT4s, but not even that per day.

AT4s are used against infantry and light vehicles.

they can fuck off. I have no representation in my own fucking country

Ukraine is Israel 2.0
Russia is Palestine 2.0
and pol is reddit
Captha: G0YJJ

Keep the change. Just make sure to ‘splode some commies for us.

lmao

Attached: ukr.png (701x548, 53.18K)

this

Pretty sure it was $20000. It's actually pretty affordable compared to fighting the war ourselves in any capacity.

>oy vey why can't russia just fuck up ukraine whenver they want to?!

vatnik pls

Attached: 1646988040432.jpg (500x500, 53.01K)

>why is it taking so long for monkepoot to beat them????

Americans are rich, you can afford it. You should give some to us as well. Even more than to Ukrainians because we need them

>getting btfo
Is he the one begging for 180k Javelins and 180k Stingers per year? OP says Ukraine...

Yeah I'm pretty fucking disgusted.

IMAGINE IF EVERYONE KILLED 1 JEW
MOST WOULDNT EVEN GET PROSECUTED BECAUSE OF EXHAUSTED LAW ENFORCMENT RESOURCES

Attached: 1546943459988.png (1360x3568, 1.19M)

I can't think of any better thing for my tax money to go to than helping white people defend themselves so I'm fine with that

well the jews in the ukrainian army are going to sell most of the gear before fleeing to israel and poland so in a roundabout way you're right

Im sure they're using all of these and not selling them at a later date to another country

We shouldnt be involved at all

For their stupid Iron Dome.

500 Javelins and 500 stingers/24h
Do they resell it?

there's no way russia can afford to have even just 50 tanks and helicopters a day destroyed, even assuming the other 450 are used for training or wasted. Someone is pocketing those missiles and reselling them on the black market, possibly to US adversaries

We need someone to go all Wardogs and divert most of those to a supply for US militias. Those 2 items are the only platforms not commonly available that are needed to overthrow the DC kikes.

This.

except it's going to a jew who's intentionally prolonging the inevitable so he can get more rare, precious white people massacred.

Attached: Grabner.jpg (182x284, 9.46K)

at least you get russian tech in return

I will choose this one to believe to be true.

>wait until he finds out how much we spend providing for and managing negroes.

>That money should be going to Israel instead

Inferring it isin't.