Take the pill chud

Take the pill chud

Attached: A6C64768-8B7F-4DB4-9118-EC7F8F9E22CE.jpg (750x892, 133.85K)

don't need it, wasn't gonna have sex anyway

Not taking it. Fuck off, leafkike

No, I like turning women into hormonal wrecks for my increased pleasure.

Makes no sense, I use condoms first to not catch STDs and then to prevent pregnancy which is unlikely as I have absolute control over the coomerage and have an strong pull out game.

I'm sure I'll get it for free in the water supply.

I doubt it will be approved. Testosterone just does more shit to the body than E and progesterone, which is why every attempt at hormonal male BC has failed so far. They'll find side effects in phase 1 and 2 and quietly drop it.

Disturbing but true, kek.

Or just pull out

Just take the vax (female sterilization) , just take the male birth control pill (male sterilization)

Attached: (((rat))).gif (196x208, 508.28K)

Yeah

Attached: 122C6111-CC15-4DF8-A811-752CEA678CEA.jpg (750x990, 381.5K)

I hate this society

Is if men need birth control now.

But they say it's safe and effective...

I prefer to remain fertile. I want kids in the future

Take it? They're probably just gonna put it in the water supply.

No I already have a big spermatocele and have to get it drained.

Playing around with shit like this is unironically going to lead to humanity’s end.

Women fuck dogs and bl*cks. The condom is to prevent the AIDS, not the pregnancy.

Basically I'm just not gonna take it. I know.... UGH I know.....I'm sorry, it's just that I'm not gonna take it hahahahaha

>Birth control
>Birth
>For men
The tranny agenda has gone too far.

>stops the body from utilizing an entire vitamin group
It's even worse than I thought.

Attached: screams externally.gif (264x320, 928.9K)

Woman will become pregnant anyway from another man and be able to tie you down as a result.
Never use male birth control unless it's a condom.

Yeah probs.

Why taking pill when you can cum outside of pussy and do some oral creampie to your GF ?

This but unironically.

>take pill
>inhibited vit a production
>eats tons of peas and carrots
>my swimmers cant be stopped
>pill company suit settlement now pays for my kids

Only if you're dumb enough to take it

Then blame it all on climate change

This.

Attached: JaffeMemoChart.jpg (1024x758, 219.49K)

>strong pull out game
Spoken like a real 75IQ nigger, I hate that people like have to pay for your 14 bastards running around in out country.

Because you posted this, I'm going to knock up your sister AND your mom. No, I won't pay child support.

I always cum in cunts, not my problem if they get pregnant.

Attached: populationcouncildepopulationstudy.png (1052x1256, 459.47K)

lmaoing at this thread
clearly no one here has sex
have you guys never worried about if the girl you're fucking is lying about taking the pill?
being stuck on child support etc.?
oh right none of you make any money for them to steal anyways lel

the pill is unnecessary, they've already implemented inceldom

This is pretty epic, women shouldn't be the only ones on birth control, it's more equal if men take it and more effective.

This is a good thing.
You don't need to worry if a girl is lying about being on birth control.

If it just has half the side effects of the womens version, it's still shit, that shouldn't be touched by anyone.

No. If you dont wanna make her pregnant shes not hot enough and nor worth the herpes and other stds so would use condoms

And what an effective implementation it has been I tell ya, I'm already 27.

>it just gives you a vitamin deficiency
brilliant

>none of you make any money for them to steal anyways
Oh, shucks! Looks like we just got BTFO!!!

Why, I don't have sex anyway

Just a reminder, this works basically exactly the same as steroids.

It shuts down your natural testosterone production and replaces it with a synthetic version. This causes your testicles to go dormant and stop producing both T and sperm.

You are essentially doing a long term steroid cycle by taking this pill, which is known to be catastrophic to the gonads and the hypolathamus-pituitary-testicular axis.

It is, essentially, a castration pill.

>How do we solve hairloss?
I know, we'll just castrate them.

>How do we make a male birth control?
I know, we'll just castrate them.

Reminder that we live in a fallen world and that yes, they absolutely can get away with it.

>degenerate urbanites cease to reproduce due to the sterilization in the water supply
>based ruralchads living on wells and pumps are safe
let's fucking gooooooo

Attached: yes.png (771x804, 206.27K)

True. Birth controls women take have some nasty side effects.
From straight up blood cloths to less obvious brain fogs.
I've heard a lot of girls have experienced brain fog that kept getting worse with time without knowing it's a side effect of the pill because it happened so gradually. That can really affect the quality of your life.

I tell womans not to take it, so I won't.
Fuck the jew pharma.

Women might be stupid enough to induce themselves into a hormone driven depression and histeria but I doubt men will, considering risk is low and condoms exist.
Basedboy cucks will probably use it to get pity sex from their wives but real men can just pull out.

Even if you don’t take it, if stuff like this is mass produced like says it will be almost ubiquitous

How dramatic.

Do you have any citations to back up that science?

A deficiency of vitamin A can cause vision problems, weakened immune system, an elevated risk of cancer , respiratory problems , & digestive problems.

Based

Attached: 1647470091787.jpg (1024x804, 81.02K)

Please don't be a chud. Wether you need it or not you have to take it just like vaxx

NOVA burbs reporting still having white kids. I'm only giving the boys the RO water. The girls get tap.

Again. Whos having sex anymore?

What if you get raped?

The most promising one being developed now is just an injection to block he sperm from flowing from the testes into the semen. It’s easily reversible. Without the risk of pregnancy it’s less hot for my primal brain but cumming inside feels so right it’s the only thing I do. I’ve convinced every partner Ive been with to get on BC asap because I will can tolerate a condoms only until then. I don’t want have sec nearly as much if I can’t have it raw.