U.S. ARMY $50K BONUSES

The U.S. Army is now offering $50K enlistment bonuses. Call your local recruiter.

Attached: G75_(1).jpg (1555x1083, 283.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oow8bP37v3k
youtube.com/watch?v=UdtaJCkCqcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pay me mine in rubles and we have a deal.

naaa

not really worth it, 50k won't even get you a fancy car (not to mention gas/insurance)

It could buy some drugs maybe, but they make you urinate in a cup sometimes... anyway, 50k for what? just to be a jew licker? fuck offf....

>Carl Gustav

Attached: Lahti_L-39_3.jpg (700x378, 77.85K)

Who the fucks buys a fancy car?

Is there any way to get this bonus without actually becoming a ZOGbot? Just curious.

50k you'll never spend when you get gassed by the Kremlin

reminder, if you get drafted you dont get the 50k

Attached: w.jpg (1012x946, 308.41K)

Would need a few more zeros after that

$50K? No
$90K on a two year only contract. Yes

You need to run better ads at this point. Or offer more ODST gear to basic troops

youtube.com/watch?v=oow8bP37v3k

time to pay up per soldier or play contractor. Offer them a lot, with the right perks and they will enlist en masse

"Hello, is this my local recruiter? Just wanted to let you know you can stuff that $50K monopoly money up your faggot ass!"

They'll never do 2 year contracts. They aren't going to train you for a year only to have you for a year.

Cool, I can use that money to take out a loan on a tank of gas

If being in the military taught me anything, you will not see that signing bonus until the end of your contract with how long it takes for them to process paperwork and everything.
Oh, and if you don't want that 50K signing bonus in writing, and it's not in an official policy, good luck getting that.

Yes. And let me make this clear to all the young American men here: You're going. You think you'll refuse the draft but you won't like the other options. With that, I'm done talking before I get myself in trouble.

Yes

Meat with a high incentive
Ask your average zoom if he would take 100k post ta for a two year service with half being training

youtube.com/watch?v=UdtaJCkCqcE

McDonald’s wage to serve Biden and friends? No thank you

I’ll just put a bullet in the head of people like you

It'll be worth $5k in today's dollars by the time it's paid out.

>McDonald’s wage to serve Biden and friends? No thank you
McDonald's wage yes, but you have to remember that you are getting clothed and fed on the government's dime, so whatever salary you remain with is pure disposable income.

Be quick! Very soon that'll be enough for only half a tank!

No, I am not going to die for Zelensky

COOL

SIGN ME UP

I TOTALLY HAVEN'T TAKEN THE SABOTAGE PILL

I TOTALLY WON'T TURN MY GUN AND START TAKING OUT MY OWN GUYS

YOU CAN TOTALLY TRUST ME WITH THAT BIG ATTACK HELICOPTER GUN
I PROMISE TO NOT START FIRING AT OUR OWN BASE

YEAH

YOU CAN TRUST ME WITH THOSE CODES
D00D

Attached: Cheers.png (650x650, 22.76K)

Assuming a 40h work week its $24/h
Only you're working 24/7 and getting shot at and shelled
You'll barely make any money for Jodie and Tyrone before you get sent home in a jar

By the time you receive (if you receive) payment that'll be worth about $10k in today's burgerbux.

Its a good gig for incels. I have a wife and family and if I were American, I wouldn't do it for 500k. Fuck kikes

not getting the clot shot for anything less than $40 million

Based monkey wrenching fragger

I kind of want to go in and see if they'd even have me.
Kind of like a draft eligibility test.
If they accept me then I go fuck my body up some more until they refuse me.

unfortunate reality is that mutt overlords can just print money and make enlistment simply too good of a deal to ignore
things will have to get a lot worse before that get better

id enlist for 50k. but im not doing any exercises and you can shove the yes sir no sir shit right back up your gaping asshole.

>you got drafted
>no.jpg
>reee
they ain't gonna do shit, worst case they put me in prison, don't give a shit. I ain't killing other humans or getting myself blown to bits because oligarchs and billionaires cannot get along.

Don't care, no amount of money is worth my soul.

The funny part is how little 50.000 or even 100.000 or 200.000. Even 500.000 or 1.000.000 don’t get you a decent sized family home in many places. The 50.000 kind of ridiculous. And than you have to pay taxes on it.

>"It's not about Freedom or Personal choice."

>"There will be mass violence if we don't get Donald Trump outta office."

Remember when Mark Milley gave China intelligence because he didn't like President Trump?

Remember when the DoD forced US soldiers to be jabbed so they could receive kickbacks, then lied about the deaths and injuries from the jabs?

Remember when the US military refused to protect the Borders of America, but spent trillions on Ukraine, Israel, and other Proxy wars?

Remember when Biden (Milley and Austin) give ISIS $90B USD and US military equipment and had those who were working with soldiers in Afghanistan to die, then Milley and Austin were laughing about it?

Americas Generals don't care about US soldiers or any nation stupid enough to ally with us, American Generals will continue to give weapons to those who hate America so a future engagement can be planned.

As soon as anyone is no longer active duty the Pentagon declares them a domestic terrorist, but not the good domestic terrorists like BLM\Antifa who are legally allowed to commit acts of domestic terrorism for the DNC\WEF\Blackrock.

US Commanders no longer have the ability or desire to carry out any effective campaigns, they receive blank checks for killing as many american soldiers and civilians as they can, while the progressives say its time to allow people to cross the borders (a crime) without any legal repercussions.

American soldiers are no longer allowed to sacrifice for America or the US Constituion, they have to die for Jews, Bankers, and Homosexual Cults that refuse to allow anyone to question them or hold them accountable for their times.

>See also Ed Buck.

Attached: download.png (436x275, 218.09K)

I'll shoot anyone who tries nigger.

You're just gonna have to bump all the niggers and trannys to your combat positions, sorry.

>only 50k for risking my life
Cheap ass motherfuckers.