Let's congratulate Joe Biden for breaking Donald Trump's record of "lowest approval rating for a president serving his...

Let's congratulate Joe Biden for breaking Donald Trump's record of "lowest approval rating for a president serving his first term."

Attached: Howlowcanitgo.jpg (650x650, 116.99K)

Trump and Putin will be blamed

Kek, even a war didn't help

Putin is the other guy in the cornpop story.

Altruism loses to Selfishness with individuals.
But in numbers greater than 5 or 15, atruism mops the floor with selfishness.

That was the moral of his story, and he did that to Putin.

Biden's the only king I'll bend my knee too. He defeated russia without dulling a blade or firing a shot.

>D+30 poll
Imagine what it actually is, 17%?

This is not the bottom.
It's destined for the teens.

Attached: 1643239839716.gif (374x288, 3.53M)

He'll start an actual war so he can draft all the white boys and send them to die. With them out of the picture his approval rating will be 60% at least.

What's the fuck is wrong with people? You'd think after that piece of shit EVERYONE would look good.

lol every president has broken this record

why is each year progressively more shit?

Let's not leave out the COVID deaths

What war? Murica isn't at war with Russia.
If some tribal niggers fight each other in the bush, does it give the US president to right to call himself a war president?

Obama never had an approval rating in the 30s.

Bush hit the 20s and even the teens in some polls, but that was only during his second term, because of the economic collapse and how disastrous the occupation of Iraq was going. His first term approval numbers were quite good.

34% is the highest approval of any president ever. The entire world & media is against Biden. The votes don't lie.

What was his approval rating when he was drone striking the shit out of Muslims? There was a point in his second term when liberals turned their back on him. I remember reddit was seething so hard over that.

Imagine being such an NPC you look at what happening and say
>At least we don't have any mean tweets
I know these are (((polls))) but I'm sure some of these numbers are real.

Attached: 1616117050949.png (385x358, 114.38K)

>At least we don't have any mean tweets
"Mean tweets" that weren't even that mean, just kinda smartass-y.

I wish they were picrel

Attached: 2inmoneb1og01.jpg (1236x1328, 374.29K)

It's not a meme, I've heard 2 leftists say "at least our President doesn't make fun of retarded kids now". I ask them what they are talking about and they refer to 1 time Trump, may or may not, have done a "retard" arm movement. These people have no right to have a say in anything, they are insane.

Biden did say he was an overachiever. Most popular president in our lifetime to most unpopular of all time!

And this is with the polls heavily biased in Biden's favor.

Greedy oil companies and ignorant anti-vaxxers too. Everyone but Joe-Bob and the fraudulent demoshart party.

pretty sure the libs owned us a few months ago by saying his approval rating was the HIGHEST of any president (like 74%). They can't possibly be wrong, so i'm gonna go ahead and say fake news, chud.

I noticed that they say "fuck" quite often, too...

Attached: FU.jpg (2048x1536, 299.53K)

Is this the most popular president in the history of USA?

Yes. 81 million votes. More popular than Obama. Just ignore the fact that he has the charisma of a dried piece of shit.

They have been blaming Trump or Russia for over a year
doesn't seem to be working to well.

Attached: 1637389930189.jpg (512x422, 28.52K)

STOP THE APPROVAL POLL

It's very amusing, how much the demonrats underestimated just how quickly things would spiral out of their control.

I mean, grandpa's kinda cute when there are no kids around. I'd pat his back.

its the only scapegoat they have, one trick ponies.