This board is no longer pro-white

Because of this war in Ukraine, this board is no longer pro-white. It is, in fact, vehemently anti-white. Generalplan Ost advocated for the complete liquidation of Russians- and guess who they thought were fit to be Germanised? The Ukrainians.

Out of all of the Slavs that were supposedly going to be either liquidated, deported, or Germanised, only the Ukrainians were all going to be allowed to live.

65% Of Ukrainians were to be deported East, and 35% were going to be Germanised. Not fucking Russians, Czechs, Belarusians, Poles, Lithuanians, Latgalians, not even Estonians or Latvians. Only Ukrainians.

But now? All of a sudden everybody is a goddamn contrarian. Because NATO v. Russia, Redditors like Ukraine, everybody is sucking the cock of the Asiatic untermensch Russian mongoloids. Get a fucking grip.

Attached: 7A1676E7-D2AE-4148-81CE-2F8C8E3EC1FC.png (1024x768, 514.89K)

:) looks like us lefties won

t. richard spencer

I'm not pro white, I'm anti-semite

That was a mistake on hitlers part then. All Slavs bad and I’m loving seeing them all kill each other

>Not fucking Russians, Czechs, Belarusians, Poles, Lithuanians, Latgalians, not even Estonians or Latvians. Only Ukrainians.
Not true. Czechs, Estonians and Latvians wouldve suffered less than Ukrainians if Germans have won.

Attached: Screenshot_21.png (543x352, 15.81K)

correct, this board is now pro-fag thanks to OP

Attached: OP is a massive faggot.jpg (700x700, 77.38K)

>contrarian
Why yes, I do like to see glownigger and kike schemes fail, to see libtards cope and seethe, and to see trannies kill themselves. How did you know?

Attached: 1647727240272.jpg (387x461, 21.28K)

kys faggot

White woman raped leaving nightclub.

Attached: 996d37eb67a7d039a91d73582e6ff1be.jpg (500x750, 51.01K)

Satan in with the digits trying to explain why we should in fact support globalhomo, the number one force depopulating whites on the planet, because of some vague bullshit.

Nice try glownigger kike.

Serb can’t read.

Unironically yes. Kike puppetmasters run all of these white countries and whites act as their golems. White extermination is the only way to stop globohomo. The whites on Any Forums understand the sacrifice must be made to eradicate jewish degeneracy once and for all. The future is Russian and Chinese.

R1a... R1b...

Attached: 1627952104703.jpg (491x491, 42.17K)

>Any Forums
>White
It never was

>posted from an iphone
>thinks he's an oldfag
This is why I read filenames before a post. Now I don't have to waste my time reading some faggot's incessant rambling

Attached: 555-come-on-now-44705927.png (500x312, 78.22K)

Why would I care about some white apes killing each other in Europe just as much as I should care about niggers killing each other in Africa

We're being raided. Leftists are pretending to be us. The funny thing is, there are always a few that actually become nazi when they get used to talking about the jewish question.

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-123649_Gallery.jpg (1080x726, 241.95K)

Same. I am pro dead jew, white ones included.

To further expound: we're done with the nazi shit. That's in the past. Z is the symbol of anti-globohomo. Putin is the new Hitler standing against the jews and their white golems. We stand with Putin. Z.

Stupid meme. I can post from wherever the hell I want, turn your memeflag off, cunt.

That’s why they need mental health breaks, and glowniggers need to decompress with ((counselors)) after posting on here. Truth just rips apart their fragile little NPC narratives

>Devil digits
>Israel has no right to exist
kys you fucking tranny

(You) are being raided for a full month all day every day it seems

Should be pro white genocide. They're all just kike puppets that spread degeneracy and globohomo. They have to be eliminated to complete the task.

The jewish question has been answered and the solution is Putin and white genocide by the hands of Russia, China, and India.

You faggots parrot this one post but go full mental gymnastics when someone bring up more and more examples of tankie redditors posting screenshots from here and straight up admitting they are posting here(on russia's side)

Based those whores deserve it

Are Mongloids. Aryans are Mongoloids.

Europoor are Asiatic mutts.

Karafet et al. (2014) "rapid diversification process of K-M526 (Y-DNA K2) occurred in Southeast Asia, with subsequent westward expansions of the ancestors of haplogroups R and Q."

China will own you again, deal with it.

Nevermind. I didnt realize you were an America supporter. I dont give a fuck about Russia or Ukraine other than the fact that if Ukraine wins, America is stregnthened. You want pic related to increase as our kikes gain power. I hope Russians and Ukrainians remove their kikes from power. But right now we have to worry abour OUR kikes genociding OUR people. There is no other issue as important to us than the destruction of whites in America. You are anti white.

Attached: 50a2.jpg (1079x973, 463.38K)

All the documents for generalplan ost somehow mysteriously disappeared. I wonder what (((happened)))
>666
Hey satan

We have been in a bad raid for like 2 years now. Niggers, jews, faggots and trannies all shilling 24/7

All in these chart are whiter than Germans on average and in 2022 its not even the same ballpark anymore

The CIA niggers glow in the dark, you can see them if you're driving.

Case in point. Meme flags existed before geographical flags you cancerous nigger.

The Faux Jews of State of Israel are Anti-Semitic because they lie in the name of Shem.

Real Jews don't speak out much. so they never openly protest the so called "Atheist but Cultural Jew" that people like Seth Rogan claim to be. If you dont believe in God, how can you be the decendent of Shem? so you are ANTI SEMITE at the fullest degree of the definition.

Seth Rogan might be a decent writer but he sucks as a performer and actor.

Fuck Hip To Be Jews in Hollywood and Fuck the State of Israel aka Rev 3:9
a real jew isn't egotystical and showy. they're compassionate even against other jews.

a Mossad agent pretending to be a White Nationalist will tell me Im a Jew Shill.

This world is full of silly demonic fucks controlling the world.

EVERYONE REPENT NOW. KNOW YOUR REAL GOD

>still caring
That time is over. Whites will never cast off their jewish puppetmasters. They are part of the problem. They have to be eliminated. They are the biggest supporters and spreaders of degeneracy and globohomo. Just look at it. All the whitest countries are all globohomo spreaders. All of the middle east, Russia, China, India? Based as fuck. Redpilled as fuck.

Whites have to be eradicated. They are the grunts spreading degeneracy at the will of their kike overlords and they will never stop until they're dead.

Were you to attempt white genocide, you'd get your brains blown out instantly. We own the vast majority of the 400 million firearms in America. Try us, shitskin.

>Generalplan Ost
You believe in the bear and angle too I bet

nothing of value lost

Hard to argue against this desu

Attached: Gaynglos.jpg (2678x1858, 531.58K)

Also you dont have to support Russia to hate NATO. Pic related is the reward for accepting NATO and American globohomo in your country. In the same way an ethnic nationalist can reject democrats or republicans we can reject Russia or Ukraine. It's a false dichotomy with kikes profiting on both sides. I will always be pro white and anti jewish.

Attached: 6142.jpg (1080x1125, 614.91K)

Nobody is scared of that anymore you kike defending mentally ill faggot. You promote literal men in dresses in all of your white countries and want the rest of the world to do the same. We will never bow to kikes and their wh*toid golems.

Russia, China, and India are forming an alliance and the white man's degeneracy is coming to an end.

Since all white majority countries are led by Jewish governments just like Ukraine do all people in those countries deserve to be killed too?

Some cleansing is certainly in order

You don't have a choice anymore faggot. Either you stand with Putin and his Eastern Alliance Against Degeneracy and Globohomo or you stand with the kikes and their white golems. Genocide of the kikes and their white slaves is the only answer.

I'm a white supremacist and against Hitler

this is why I hate the new Black Matter bullshit.

It's open season on White Males. Females don't get much BS unless they're openly talking shit.

Again, there are Hebrews who worship God. and then their are these Atheist Jews and the Radicalist Right of the Evangelical "Christians" who supported a false state of israel through the Zionist movement. nothing to do with Mount Zion or true Zion. it was to get Jews into Palestine, Change its name and then push the big red Szar Bomba button for the Apocalypses and Jesus Return.

And thats a good thing

100% yes. The answer is jewish and white genocide. They are the purveyors of degeneracy in the world. All of the worst globohomo countries are majority white. It's time to face the truth.

You're anti white so I'll disregard your opinion. Russia and Ukraine are profiting of the deaths of whites. If the situation were hopeless, you wouldnt be here shilling. I pray ethnic Slavs get a mind to stomp their kike oligarchs into the ground. There'd be no reason for bad relations if kikes were out of the equation.

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-085036_Gallery.jpg (1079x1095, 655.97K)

Implying slavs are white

We are truly in a bad raid. This shit is utterly hysterical, I can hear the sound of brown fingers typing as fast as they can.

Attached: 9690B7B7-C653-4F28-ABF6-F0A7D25C189C.jpg (800x533, 31.48K)

>666
Shut up. Fuck off. Take your spaces with you. Eat them. Do not come back when you’ve finished.

Attached: 9040852F-36A7-45DB-B3B2-E3FB1E629B3E.jpg (480x480, 51.05K)

You're an Idiot for allowing the Elite (mostly White but that seems to be changing now adays)

You should find people 'Like Minded' and not based on the color of their skin. #BLM was to get all people of Color to hate White Christian Males.

And anyone Europ Russian/German Jew and Aethiest "Aren't White, We're Jews" BS Campaign.

You're a WHITE JEW. WHITE BOY.

people like Seth Rogan have hair like John C Reilly the actor. Nappy ass Scot Irish Fro/Jew Fro

Same shit. queerbates

THE DOG.. HE HATES DA STRAWBERRIES

Attached: 1647980695294.jpg (819x895, 132.54K)

Oh Noes, Kykes saying Kyke, trying to pretend they ain't Kykes
What will we ever do?
Niggers

Attached: 1646577191319.jpg (491x491, 74.87K)

>You're anti white so I'll disregard your opinion.
Wrong. I'm anti-degenerate and anti-globohomo and anti-kike. Whites are the ones who have chosen to slave for their kike overlords. Don't blame me for that you fucking moron.

Yes or no: all of the primary purveyors of globohomo in the world are countries with primarily white populations? YES!

Yes or no: Kikes often run these countries and white people are their golems and slaves? YES!

Yes or no: There is some other answer outside of white genocide and kike genocde? NO! You lost your chance at that. You had decades to cast off your jewish overlords and denounce degeneracy and your race has only ever chosen to make it worse. You had your shot and you chose the jew.

White genocide. End wh*toid globohomo. Z.

>the state of Any Forums in current year

Big woop. Neonazi were getting boring

You don't understand this place at all.

Ukraine military is literally funded and led by a Jew.Both sides are retarded beyond repair for falling into Jewish/American trap and Europe will suffer.
You fucking mongoloids!