Why is Any Forums so against walkable cities?

Why is Any Forums so against walkable cities?

Attached: EBB3F6BC-445D-45F5-B754-E7E7596817C4.jpg (822x1242, 142.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/tdajn5/suburbia_is_subsidized_heres_the_math/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>iFunny

OP is a fucking nigger.

Niggers. Walkable cities are fine without niggers going around raping and stabbing people.

Whatever Klaus Schwab wants, I'm against

Low trust societies.
You need a paywall like epcot for Americans to accept these designs.
Also their fatness fitness concerns. Walkable spaces are too small for mobility scooters.

I hate poor people

Who is pushing this? I've seen it brought up a lot in the past month and you know by pushing this it will give consent to take people's private property

Yeah niggers and junkies make public areas into effective wastelands, in such places everything should be a drive through or attached to secure parking with security so you never have to interact with the actual population.

Low density suburbs are the parasites user. They have never paid in enough for the social services they siphon.

Notice how everyone above me is a burger (and one leaf). Any Forums is not against walkable cities, you burgers are just retarded.

Because that is what allowes niggers and spics to rob people easier.

The most pressing issue is we need to kill 95% of people then after that we can talk about city design

Friendly reminder that you can't just erase the cities we have to build them more to your taste

the antifreedom brigade

they see you go where ever you want and seethe out of control

Big surprise that this nigger wants walkable cities so he can mug people.

Why would they be?
Small towns are fine however when you are talking about cities it becomes harder to do because of population and property location

Too many kikes and niggers in cities.

Because I hate nigger and hate jews and hate commie city planner faggots like you

There is no private property in the USA. The gov can take it when ever they want like they did when building the high speed rail.

>Who is pushing this
Take a big guess

They were bulldozed for the carcucks.
Morethanbikes youtube user.

>t. Gay retarded nigger faggot

>t. David Goldstein

>why da wypipo not walkin around cities for us to mug them
fucking niggers its no wonder no one wants to walk anymore when our country is full of brown people with malicious intentions walking too

>Morethanbikes
>go watch my commie kike (((city planner))) channel pls
lolno

/thread

>black guy wonders why everyone in the city wants to drive instead of walk or use public transportation
zero self awareness

Attached: pep.jpg (498x498, 32.03K)

Suburbia is heavily subidized. Cope.
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/tdajn5/suburbia_is_subsidized_heres_the_math/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x