Energy crisis

How credible are the claims that incredibly cheap power is available but is suppressed to keep the oil companies in business?

How do I modify my car to run on fryer oil? Does a perpetual motion machine exist? What did the ancients know?

Tell me about free energy.

Attached: 1_GmWXvI9ASjdhCDS8UT8myw.png (700x444, 274.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTaXfbvGf8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_battery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

like everything in the public consciousness it is a euphemism.

by saying 'ladies first' I can trick you into obeying me. that is free energy. self propelled slaves. etc

Climate change has always meant the political climate

but as an autistic left brained scientist type you're only good (potentially great) at mechanically building and fixing things.
and in that way, no, there is no free energy. looking for it with that limited mindframe is a fools errand (by design)

think Huck Finn and the painted fence. words are free nibba. your response to them can be energetic
this post best post /thread

Do your own research, faggot.

Annunaki (the guy that lives in that fuckoff big pyramid that you couldn't possibly imagine building) says we gotta dig up these yellow rocks.

boom. free energy. cost me nothing.
>buuut you gotta build the pyramid first! that takes energy!

if you don't arrange these rocks in a circle so I can measure the moon then I will hit you with this club.

>sometime later
if you don't build a pyramid then my friend will block out the sun with the moon.

>too easy.jay pegged

Attached: 69bcp9.jpg (631x395, 55.2K)

Drink bleach faggot

Enlighten us, commsbro

Attached: 1642123254167.jpg (975x882, 146.09K)

I knew fusion was around the corner finally, just didn't think the oil jew would throw this big of a tantrum.

fossil energy is used because we need CO2 in the air, we need CO2 because that is the food of plants, we need a lot of plants because the population is booming, but this is the peak of population
as the new age begin, we will enter the age of free energy

>Tell me about free energy.
Nassim Haramein-Crossing the Event Horizon

they don't want you to know about casimir effect

Attached: 2-Figure1-1.png (684x344, 9.85K)

Checked

Attached: 1642651013155.jpg (600x324, 70.6K)

Nuclear power+Fast Breeder Reactor= cheap and clean energy. Big oil and green energy work together to suppress it gee what a cohencidence.

You can convert your car to run on used frying oil but you’ll have to find a source and a way to filter it

old buildings like churches, mosques etc. were part of global powergrid now disabled. Can't tell more.

>How credible are the claims that incredibly cheap power is available but is suppressed to keep the oil companies in business?
Solar, wind, hydro, nuclear, geothermal
>How do I modify my car to run on fryer oil?
Start with a diesel car
>Does a perpetual motion machine exist?
no
>What did the ancients know?
IDK but they weren't as dumb as everyone thinks
>Tell me about free energy.
see above, not free but extremely cheap

Take your meds you are low iq.

Humans are conscious beings. You can manipulate humans, which can, by your logic, equal free energy, by your analogy.

How will this help in a al arger scale.

No such thing as free, but on the scale of the solar system and beyond, it is effectively.
youtube.com/watch?v=DTaXfbvGf8E

Attached: SAFIRE-plasma.jpg (1029x664, 32.04K)

Here’s one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_battery

Fun fact, it was used to power telegraph transmissions for free.

If frying oil was that great restaurants would be using it to run the stoves as well as fry the fries.