Why aren't there many women nowadays who know their way around the kitchen? only 1 of my ex's knew how to cook good food

why aren't there many women nowadays who know their way around the kitchen? only 1 of my ex's knew how to cook good food

Attached: 1636387032482__01.png (750x370, 329.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loverachelle2poo.com/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did this bitch really make shit muffins?

i want to be a housewife so bad its unreal

Her content is only good because of her physique.

If she wasn't conventionally attractive, then her content would be sub-mid.

Cooking is extremely easy though. You can make a shit ton of healthy and flavorful food in less than 10 minutes

My wife is in kitchen all the time
We keep money in kitchen cabinets

Attached: 1646213136789.jpg (916x688, 47.75K)

Weak parents always cooked for them so they never learned

Wat

sure can I've got three of you in the oven right now

be careful. apparently kikes can go from a full adult sized body to a small pile of ash in like 5 minutes in an oven.

Exactly what he said. Muffins made from her own shit

Attached: 1606504052605.jpg (209x200, 7.71K)

I don’t know many women that know how to wipe their own ass anymore

Attached: 3B86D694-D69B-4E40-91E9-6F2E75A0ACA7.gif (444x250, 2.7M)

Where the fuck do you cunts find these women? Seriously. Are you just having fun complaining, or are you somehow serious?

Burger, the fact your wife can drive and pay McDonalds doesnt mean she is a housewife

Strong independent women

Why do you keep pretending like women should be cooking? A man should be skilled and developed. A real man cooks his own food. Women are only here to produce and raise children. Not to cook and clean for you idiot.

>You can make a shit ton
well thats for sure

Idk my wife is a great cook and baker… sucks to suck

If she can't cook she is or will become a lardass. Her kids too.

but I can eat dogshit highly processed crap in under 1 minute and feel like shit all day

why is she like this bros

A man of fine taste i see

loverachelle2poo.com/about

cooking isn't hard user. if a girl can do it, why do you think you wouldnt be able to learn how to do it in like 3 seconds?
when i moved out i had to cook because food doesnt magically appear in the refrigerator
i learned how to cook in 1 day, literally. cooked chicken thighs with rice broccoli and sauce and i've never had a tastier meal before (not even at home, my mom was cooking for many and couldnt bother making great meals) i eat 5 star meals every day at home now it's not even hard. takes 15 minutes to cook a meal and you eat like a king. healthy fit and you know what youre eating. learn how to cook and dont be a incel nigger

Because they dont have to. If they wait around long enough, some pathetic cuck will cook for HER lazy fat ass.

That's disgusting. Did she eat them too?

>Does blackface with shit
Lmao pajeetface?

Stop assuming we dont know how to cook, faggot. I can cook just fine and do just that. The point, is that a woman who cannot cook, removes 70% of her relationship value after 25.