Which would you rather take into battel?

which would you rather take into battel?

Attached: M16_and_AK-47_length_comparison.png (800x650, 172.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QRMQJZywuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where? in afghanistan or russia, an AK. In germany or the US, m16 platform.

Now do weight with 210 rounds

A Donk

The AK-74

the longer one shoots harder

ak

Where am I in combat? City? Farmer land? Mountains? Paris catacombs?

M16, lighter, has a carry handle

/thread

>where?
>Where am I in combat?
How does that matter?

This. It depends; I’ve found the M16 to be more accurate/easier to handle, but the AK is built like a tank, you can bury that fucker in the mud for a week, dig it back up and it’s fine.

After having problem after problem with my m4. I would have liked to have been issued an AK variant to see the difference.

AR10

M16 easily.

The first one because i actually have experience with it but second one looks better. Shorter barrel, killier round pew pew

AK fuck cleaning

Depends but the M16 is more accurate. Ak does more damage but is less accurate. With accurate fire your dps with the M16 is higher.

I never shot a gun but I played a lot of video games so here is the summary
An ak has lower accuracy, lower rate of fire but much higher damage than an m16

An m16 has more accuracy and rate of fire than the AK but lower damage

The one that has seen the most action and it's backed by rebels around the world
>m16 platflorm
Estas de coña Venancio?

I'd pick FAL to be honest. a proper battle rifle

>paris catacombs
surprising how many people dont know about it

Additional ammo I assume

Both can be of various lengths and calibers. You can even get a piston AR platform rifle chambered in 7.62x39. The AR platform is leaps and bounds more modular, leading to its popularity. It can be whatever you want it to be. 9mm sub gun or 26” barrel throwing 308. They even have belt fed uppers for an AR.

it matters everything you noguns faggot

Neither. Either an AK74 or the PWS Mod 1 upper on a PWS Mod 2 lower.
Or a Swiss SG551.

i ain't going into battle

> Mud
Retard

The one that is used by everyone in the world and so easy to use a five year old could handle it (and they do)

Because the shorter rifle would be better suited in an urban environment where as the longer one would be better for more open terrain.

Only if they give me the short shorts and kepi

>I’ve found the M16 to be more accurate/easier to handle, but the AK is built like a tank
noguns meme

youtube.com/watch?v=-QRMQJZywuM

feel free to watch their m16 m4 vids if you can take the butthurt

who am i fighting? where? do i have unlimited ammo?

i probably choose m16 if i had no information simply because american

M16 unless it’s rural, muddy, and a long mission.

You are one really dumb motherfucker.

I have 4 of both
I'll bring 'em all

AKs are so kino but I'd go for the AR because I'm more familiar with it. Lighter rounds are a big plus too

you don't have to clean an ar-15 retarded city kid

the one that isn't stamped sheet metal with a wooden dildo for a grip.

/thread

Uhhh yikes. Isn't that the one that the racist whites in south Africa used that fires the ultra large elephant bullet?

AR47
Best of both worlds

Saiga or SVD

Attached: file.png (361x140, 96.36K)

Easy the m14

Y not both?

Attached: 1646980984679.jpg (1024x1024, 76.18K)

This, 1 tap headshots.

Ak

I can't believe this is the same poster. You went from smart to retarded real quick.

I have both. I have a proper Russian made Arsenal AK from back before they turned into FIME and began making them in Bulgaria. I'd take my AR into combat if SHTF if just because of the ammo. AKs are fun as fuck to shoot though.

An 94 and m24.

yeah what the fuck is that all about? Is that some jewish thing also?

AK is a shitskin platform, so the choice is pretty obvious. I do have a 12ga that looks like an AK, though, but I couldn't help myself. It just looks bad ass and intimidating as fuck. The wood furniture on the classic AK looks ugly, IMO.

The military uses m4s now

>M16
>AK47
What is this 1965?

I am white

Attached: FN-FAL_belgian_noBG.png (2100x600, 505.65K)

-30 env? AK
-10 to + 95f? Wet AK. Dry AR
Sandy? AK
95+ AK

>it matters everything
What's everything? How would it make a difference?
The overall length feel of the AK versus AR platform is indistinguishable
>You are one really dumb motherfucker.
>You went from smart to retarded real quick.
Prove how smart you are by telling us all how it matters, faggots lol
I've shot a shitload of both platforms in all variants ar10, ak74, etc
Go ahead and tell me how it makes a difference.
INB4 you nogunz claim the AK is better in mud than the AR

Why the M16 and not the M4

akm
i did not see or use ar systems

akm or sks

M4

Attached: 1496179550-2939573[1].jpg (4288x2848, 1.38M)

These weapons are cope. I dual wield double barreled 1911s. They were good enough for two world wars, they will be good enough for a third...

I want a vz58 so bad bros

Back before paris existed it started as a stone quarry for the romans, eventually the city was built on top and they were used as sewers. During the plague, there were too many bodies spilling out of graveyards so they put them all down in the old quary and became the catacombs. Walls made of bone and some decorated in patterns. The full extent is unknown and there are even daredevils who go spulunking and special police units to stop em

AK. I'd enjoy admiring the craftsmanship and classy wooden parts while waiting for the hypersonic missile to blow me and all my frens away.

yeah the memes are great but that 7.62x51mm is the real hero

Based and FAL-pilled

Am I getting bone stock versions of each? Do I get to change anything? Am I not worried about spare parts or field repair?

Honestly, either way I'd probably take the AR-15. The "it shits where it eats" meme has some truth to it but the "AK will run through anything" has been pretty conclusively debunked. You need to maintain both weapons and when an AR is kept in good order it's far more flexible in the sorts of roles it can fill and the ability to DIY anything that goes wrong with it.

'the rifle of peace' or more aptly 'the nigger strimmer'

20" AR of course

and I do own both

As always, the weapon of choice depends on circumstances. A pike is useless in small cabin but I would never take a dagger as my primary on an open battlefield. In the desert? An AK. In NYC? An AK. In my home town? M-16 all the way. Context is everything. The more specific the context the better your choice.

>yankee poodle gun
>commie bullshit
>not picking the right arm of the free world

Attached: FN-FAL.jpg (2000x465, 85.92K)

go listen to Vietnam vets talk about the M16.
tl dr its a garbage rifle that malfunctions all the time.

AK47 fires while full of sand/underwater/full of mud/ etc etc
its a superbly designed weapon, cheap to manufacture and incredibly reliable.
>retired Shooting range owner.

>m16
>ar15

Id take a .223 AK

Hit the gym sparky.
Little niglets in Congo cart around 7 mags of 7.62 x 39mm through all manner of fucked up terrain in their flip flops on a banana and a bump of cocaine a day.

Attached: niglets.jpg (474x316, 54.71K)

If you want to hit targets out to 500 yards with 1 moa accuracy, M16. If you want to hit targets as far away as 10 years with 6+ moa accuracy, AK47.

Probably the m16, the sights on an ak leave a lot to be desired. Also, the AK platform is heavy as shit.

An axiom, a jewel of brevity and wisdom we have all learned in our early childhood while interlocuting with older boys, who likewise have had this wisdom passed down to them by those before them, clearly stipulates.
AK is silnyeye.
M-16 is tochnyeye.
Applying it to the objective at hand should help us make the choice for each particular mission.

>*yards
Fuck.

Attached: 1626842437712.jpg (588x1024, 103.67K)

a katana
nothing personnel, kid

Attached: katana.jpg (500x375, 41.02K)

God damn that fucker is sexy.

Attached: il_1140xN.3667525640_6qjt.jpg (5760x1080, 1.73M)

M16 in every environment except extreme cold or mud

tl dr jews. I always knew those pesky roman jews

An AR-10.

Yeah you should be able to carry 8 mags plus plates and your rifle

>retarded Shooting range owner.

They are both good. AR ammo loadout is lighter by nearly half. They are both reliable. But AK is sturdier in my opinion. Mags never wear out and cleaning and maintanance is easier on AK. 5.56 round shoots flatter and is more accurate. 7.62x39 has a bit better barrier penetration.

So at the end of the day it boils down to which one looks cooler. Which is the AK. Also wood. And don't fag it up with tactical shit. MAYBE a red dot if your old and can't see.

Machete warrior 4 lyf

Attached: machete-1500x1009-B.jpg (1500x1009, 69.46K)

Depends on the prevailing ammo supply. Either will kill wokies just fine. The M16 is a better platform overall, but heavier and a bit fussier on maintenance.

i do not think 15mach rokets will be used on you
imho USA will kill itself
also i am no hate you or something

imagine using a gun made out of wood in 2022

prove me wrong, bad boy

I was when I was a zogbot.
I'm in better shape now than I was then.
But I was carrying 5.56 faggot rounds.
So I should come out even.

Wharever I had ammo for and my friends had. It doesnt really matter, in the modern world even 9mm or .22lr rifles would do just as well.

The job of an assault rifle is to spray semi-hazardous projectiles at an enemy, forcing the enemy to take cover. Then you maneuver in a way to "pin" the enemy behind a piece of cover, usually by spraying them from multiple angles. Then you launch a grenade, call in artillery, or an air strike on the pinned position.

The rifle irself doesnt kill the enemy unless hes dumb.

There are guys fighting in Ukraine with a mosin right now

ain't that some shit

>t. CS: Source veteran

That damned AK mag is a real pain in the ass if you are in a prone firing position.

Attached: man-of-culture.jpg (1024x576, 162.16K)

Ian did a whole video on this, it wasn't the platform that had issues, it was the ammunition.

Attached: 35b458.jpg (665x375, 38.16K)

dual wielding is a meme. You will fire one gun faster and more accurately in one hand than two guns clumsily with two hands. You will also reload twice as long with two guns.

>You don't have to clean your ar-15
>city kid
kek!

Both are outdated uncommon at this point.

Now it's AK-74M vs M4.

>Using guns
>Not taking loads of Amphetamines and Ayahuasca to enter an unstoppable frenzy

>comparing a 60 year old variant without taking into account over half a century worth of modern improvements
>not realizing that the majority of M16 issues in Vietnam stemmed from bad powder used in USGI ammunition
You're not gonna make it, user.

>debooonked
No it hasn’t fag, there’s hundreds videos on (you)tube where they throw mud in both receivers and only one ever shoots.

This is such a stupid nogunz post.

I mean he's technically correct, a 20" AR will shoot 'harder' than an 11" AR

it's pretty much the only worthwhile thing the Belgians ever produced.

Attached: Rhodesian Army pamflet.jpg (1130x1527, 281.1K)

A katana.

5.56x45 or 5.56x39?

I mean…I HAVE an AR, so…guess I’ll take that. That being said, I’m not going into battle because that would be retarded as shit.I’m more of a innawoods hold down the fort kinda guy.

MADE FOR BBC!

Attached: made-for-bbc.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Yeah the M16 had issues when it was brand new, 50 years ago. The AK platform was not perfect at launch either. The modern M4 M16A2 have none of those Vietnam era issues.

>mosin
who the fuck is "ian"?

Based berserker build user

Attached: 1642815303615.jpg (1024x572, 83.57K)

Mk 14 plaz