What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 765874632546578909.jpg (680x670, 71.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/russia/552638-ukraine-biolabs-us-funding/
thenation.com/article/world/harvard-boys-do-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based

Basically, long story short, they're fighting the Jew world order in the hopes of implementing a Communist world order.

assuming it's true, nothing, putin just wants some free skitzo clout

link?

Didn't you hear. Hunter Biden controlled an investment fund, which together with money from Soros sponsored the biolabs in Ukraine.

I want to be in the timeline where soros gets executed on live TV and then has all his assets seized and distributed to the plebs

Get that motherfucker. Its his kid they need to string up

Post link and show nose.

I hope he lives long enough to face justice

Putin will be assassinated some time in the next for this

... communist world order run by jews, you mean.

It's always jews' wars.

Hoping that fools will think "Based the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and then hand their souls over to be devoured by Satan wearing a different overcoat.

Imagine how much better the world would be if George Soros never existed.

Attached: IMG_4071.jpg (827x987, 170.79K)

Attached: 1637268867371.jpg (720x468, 44.48K)

Noice.

Or just jews in general

Soros works for the US always has

Possible WW3 Imminent - Russia accuses Biden and Soros of funding biolabs Anonymous (ID: vnmbWHJ+) 03/24/22(Thu)16:17:00 No.369096783▶ >The Rosemont Seneca fund is closely affiliated with top Pentagon contractors, Kirillov explained, explicitly naming Metabiota, as well as the Black and Veach companies he described as “the main supplier of equipment for Pentagon biolaboratories around the world.
>Apart from the military, the US Agency for International Development, the George Soros Foundation, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are directly involved in its implementation.

rt.com/russia/552638-ukraine-biolabs-us-funding/

THAT is why Russia invaded Ukraine. They knew there was info and they knew this info would lead to cutting the beast's head

I'll take the Commies over globohomo any day. At least Commies recognize material reality and Evolution.

Do you support the New LGBTQ World Order?

You do realize Soros was one of the scum who absolutely raped russia in the 90s and lead to the whole oligarchy/putin?

From 1998:
thenation.com/article/world/harvard-boys-do-russia/

>For example, in 1995, in Chubais-organized insider auctions of prime national properties, known as loans-for-shares, the Harvard Management Company (H.M.C.), which invests the university’s endowment, and billionaire speculator George Soros were the only foreign entities allowed to participate. H.M.C. and Soros became significant shareholders in Novolipetsk, Russia’s second-largest steel mill, and Sidanko Oil, whose reserves exceed those of Mobil. H.M.C. and Soros also invested in Russia’s high-yielding, I.M.F.-subsidized domestic bond market.

>Communist world order
Get off Facebook man. Can some lefty tell this fag what communism is?

>material reality and Evolution

user, you might want to sit down for what I am about to tell you...

Attached: owenb.jpg (640x426, 27.61K)

This can’t be real

Wrong
However the world cannot continue into woke pit it has been heading for at least 50 years.

no color revolution, no femen, no NGO shipping in illegals by the boatload, much less corruption in the EU, no leftist pope, and so many more, it's crazy when you think about all the things that parasite backs up.

Through him pouring money into local DA and judicial elections he has almost single handedly turned every city center into a fucking hellscape. Even once nice downtown areas like Denver and Austin are borderline unlivable.

You really just need to let off the nukes. Don't bother launching them, just let them off wherever they are.

SAUCE MY BALLS

Attached: images.jpg (235x214, 7.39K)

Putin should declare Soros a terrorist financier then drone strike him and Alexander.

Attached: Obama Soros neo-Nazis Ukraine.png (625x800, 448.77K)