Explain these images, Any Forums

Attached: iQULkEsqAns.jpg (1280x853, 254.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goyimtv.tv/v/3655745191/Jewish-Rabbi--The-Non-Jews-Will-Want-To-Be-Our-Slaves
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: LkafV4h8mKs.jpg (1400x933, 348.93K)

Haredi niggers are anti zionist

Attached: x2gzSRfLntM.jpg (2560x1920, 1.77M)

Real jews confriming that Israel is an abusive state that cheated on the prophecy

anti Zionist orthodox jews. They're not terribly unusual, look it up.

Neturei Karta sect, they say Israel must not exist until the Messiah comes.

Jews jewing jews.

Explain this video

Attached: 1647892719368.webm (640x320, 1.19M)

These are some ultra religious jews. They don't care about Israel. They care about their religion and God. That's it. God says killing people is bad. They see Israel killing brown people as bad.

They can’t even control themselves enough to not subvert their own nation kek

Pharisees vs. sadducees

Some jews know that scheming to bring the coming of the messiah won't make God hurry up. If only american nutjobs also understood this.

Sometimes, I forget these guys exist. They are the reason it is possible to find videos like this: goyimtv.tv/v/3655745191/Jewish-Rabbi--The-Non-Jews-Will-Want-To-Be-Our-Slaves

Where the jew outs itself, because an anti-zionist jew was nearby to catch it on film.

>wherever I go, I must backstab.

war bloodlust party?

They're all khazars

based jews hating the fake entity americans whorhip. They believe that God promised them their own land, and don't believe God told them to take someone else's country by force and terror.

>me on the right
the jews are not a homogenous group, just like "whites" are not a homogenous group.

Attached: 1637586517485.png (196x296, 72.2K)

they know they are really edomites that created the islamic golem and all they want is open slave markets like the good old days

Some orthodox jews are not fond of the state of Israel

An old russian saying say..[how many synagogues you need for a village with one jew? Two one for him to pray and another to boycott]

>j-j-j-j-just wait for the heckin messiah!11!!
Stupid fucking kikes that deserves to be shoa'd again

Their entire culture is founded on critique. The Talmud is just a set of legal arguments on how to trick God.

>they know they are really edomites that created the islamic golem
a glimpse of what pol used to be like.
thank you sir

so which jews are /ourjew/ and which jews are jews, i.e. bad filthy jews? All belong in the oven?
based

checked, it's just jew jewing as usual.