Why are NATO so afraid of Russian nukes? Ever heard of Patriot anti missile system...

Why are NATO so afraid of Russian nukes? Ever heard of Patriot anti missile system? The chances a single Russian nuke makes it through is basically zero

Attached: 345234634.jpg (1920x1080, 179.86K)

The Patriot sucks ass

The only AA in the world that isn't shit are the Israeli ones. Everything else is outdated trash.

source: also your ass

>Patriot shoots down all nukes
Is this a satire post? It's virtually impossible to stop a MIRV

>Wants to trust the fate of the world to muttmerican engineering operated by Polacks.

that's trash as well, it only looks good because it is up against 3rd world tech rockets.

Ever heard of ultrasonic missiles, chud?

The Iron dome shoots down literal fireworks sent over a wall by goat herding teenagers.

>what is a hypersonic missile and what is a MIRV

this
is garbage to even next to s 75

why swedes are so great at baiting (you)'s?

300 replies let's fucking go

Since you must've been living under one of those bridges they build for trolls in Scandinavia and probably didn't have internet there, I hereby inform you that a couple of weeks ago this 50 year old dxxl-sized dildo launched by a near-zero-iq ukrainian technician into the wrong direction just flew through nato airspace, past all these patriots, awacs and whatnot, to land in the middle of a NATO country capital, and they only noticed that because it exploded upon landing.
Sleep tight.

Attached: pic[1].jpg (1200x900, 155.85K)

There is specialized missiles for that, GBI. ICBMS come from the space and your average AA won't do shit. Even the specialized interceptor missile has a effectivity of nothing burger, so you are fucked.

>Patriot anti missile system

You mean the anti missile system that failed to protect aramco refineries against $200 DIY aliexpress drones made by hoothis??

I gladly have all our cities nuked if it means the eradication of Russia from the map

I guess nato doesn't have an excuse not to join the war then

>Patriot anti missile system
That shit they are selling us is OLD. Like OLD OLD, like Flintstones OLD.
You are not going to intercept anything going at hypersonic speed with this ancient technology except for turboprop airplanes

Attached: patriot.jpg (1024x683, 210.5K)

>Guaranteed replies

Attached: kekererwer.png (1365x802, 777.21K)

>Ever heard of Patriot anti missile system?
It is impossible to intercept hypersonic missiles and MIRVs.

>Ever heard of Patriot anti missile system?

Attached: 5544c52aaf8a00c35adc7f0475bc8a49.jpg (534x534, 30.78K)

i have serious doubts about any mid-flight interception system

im not even convinced the iron dome isnt a meme

Average Swedish IQ

If Elon Musk can build rockets that lands on Mars, Can not all the powers of the western world combined figure out a way to defeat Soviet era technology?

Pop quiz: Which is faster, ballistic missiles or hypersonic missiles?

>A: speed is relatively the same, only the trajectory is different