Kim Jong-un says North Korea will prepare for a long-term confrontation with the U.S

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1507111993278406668
user I'm scared...

Attached: KR_US_Long_Term_Confrontation.jpg (595x236, 28.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/tFKq4v8y1kau/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't be scared, we will all make it, all but jews

based nork.

I would be more scared if he said short-term confrontation.

Biden is literally not only the worst president we've ever had, but also the fucking weakest. The entire world is noticing how incompetent Biden is and they're taking advantage of it now because they all know he's gone next election cycle.

What a joke. I don't even consider him human. He's just a brainless corpse.

Attached: IMG_4160.jpg (1274x1260, 215.1K)

yayy

Attached: 1646315719596.gif (220x371, 901.37K)

North Korea has to be the fakest out of all the geopolitical issues. It’s such a serious situation, so the US sends fucking Dennis Rodman to hang out with Kim.

They've literally been saying this for decades, or maybe it's just the media saying it, but I wouldn't worry about it until they actually significantly attack someone

Who are the Jews according to you tho

I think they're just acting up because it's a good opportunity to do so.

Meanwhile in Best Korea

Attached: 1501595890032.jpg (600x478, 147.22K)

I refuse to believe this is a nork, let alone kim.
This is more of mod/janny being allowed to select country flags again, right?

Kim, we salute you at Any Forums. Yours will always be based Korea and you will unite the peninsula, crushing the cringe-Korea dogs under your feet

Im starting to think before Trump left he is working through many nations to take down the deepstate government that is corrupt in the US.

Give us proof you’re a nork. Time stamp plz

Based Kim coming to help his /chug/bros and smash globohomo

thank you Kim. you give us hope.

People in NK have access to 11 NK internet sites. You are either one of the higher ups or just a pretender who pays for Any Forums gold so he can use a VPN.

Attached: 1647984019928.jpg (557x551, 25.57K)

Plausible

Based and Juchepilled

You realize we had the dust bowl and shit, right? Quit being a fucking retard.

He has done it before. He is the real deal.He has shown photo of NK bill (paper currency) before with timestamp.

You are a disgusting person! You do not deserve to use our great flag! Stop using it at once!

Gyro bro, I gotta see it myself

Which one of you is real?

Post time stamp Kim, make my day

Me

you're the IT guy, figure it out!

kys farmer

lmao ok, roll those dice and see what happens.

If you bitches thought Russia looked incompetent on the attack, North Korea will make everyone feel better about themselves. Even leafs.

Please nuke the jew.

Attached: 1440011980001.png (621x413, 179.95K)

imagine having this vpn saved to tab to after making this post.
fuck op
fuck your data gathering bullshit
suck my cock

He resets passwords and walks you through the red ring of death in 07. Giving too much credit.

The US didn't "send" Dennis Rodman to North Korea, Rodman went there by his own accord after having been contacted and befriended by Kim Jong Un. Kim Jong is a basketball fan, and was going to college in Switzerland when he got into basketball, which was probably right around the time when Rodman was becoming famous.

North Korea is not a joke. They have real nukes. They truly, truly hate America more than anyone, and that's really saying something.

It's a country that has been literally turned into a concentration camp for 40 million people. Watch any documentary on it and/or listen to any of the North Korean defectors tell their story of what it's like there. Then tell us you still think North Korea is fake news.

Blessed be supreme leader Kim Jong-Un!

Attached: yellowglassesguy.jpg (1701x957, 474.14K)

Based. While the rest of humanity cuts their dicks off, becomes gay, breeds with blacks and sinks back into the swamps we evolved from, DPRK while keep trudging forward. Under sanctions since 1950’s and still going strong. They even still remember how to fuck women and how to reproduce unlike their ROK counterparts.

> Kim Il-sung gave the following significance to the flag's elements:

>The red of the flag symbolises anti-Japanese sentiment, and is the colour of blood shed by the Korean patriots and the invincible might of our people firmly united to support the Republic. The white symbolizes one bloodline, one land, one language, one culture of our monoethnic country, which lived in purity. And blue stands for the gallant visage of our people and symbolises the spirit of the Korean people fighting for world peace and progress.[10]

Attached: 24E3A03E-11A3-45B4-B760-833587CFCD29.jpg (1242x810, 220.49K)

could be from a trip. they do closely guided ones.

You sound like a moron LOL

>LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOO...
I, for one, welcome our new Nork overlords.

Attached: based.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

>NK launces nuke tipped ICBM
>explodes immediately
BEST KOREA BTFO MUTTCUNTS

they will keep starving and living in fear. fat american subhuman.

>81,000,000 votes
B-but he's the most popular President in history, user.

Attached: Let's Go Biden.webm (624x656, 322.61K)

don't worry, globohomo will supply the weapons
bitchute.com/video/tFKq4v8y1kau/

Attached: 1636648393317.gif (500x375, 1004.08K)

North Korea is a joke. If they weren’t holding South Korea hostage, they’d be even more irrelevant than they are now.

His people are starving again.they do this every few months. Hopefully Biden isn't dumb enough to fall for it right now.

I'm thinking about thos digies

And thos