YOU HAVE ONLY ONE BULLET

CHOOSE WISELY

Attached: 1648138790896.jpg (1600x1066, 256.92K)

Boris
He’s bullingdon

Joe, that was quite easy

where's putin, I can't see

myself

This

before Any Forums Erdogan, after, Macron

I'd make Trudeau suck on it like a BBC then blow his brains out

I'll pick a different angle hand hope for overpenetration

no one, I don't want to go to jail, killing either one of these won't change anything anyway

Stoltenberg

Biden

lmao pistol whip them all to death bullet goes in my head

Erdogan. Turkish state would collapse in a week and it’d be hilarious

Attached: 14198A94-96AA-4D0E-A7D9-5962A46AD50D.jpg (245x205, 14.99K)

This. There is literally no other answer. You shoot at one puppet and it gets replaced by another. They're all the same clay golem pieces of shit. The only meaning any such action would have is the casus belli it would create, even though realistically nobody gives a fuck, especially not their masters.

shoot macron since he is young, then go in and melee with the gun
should be heavy enough to crack a few heads

walk to the side and shoot the middle row, it has three women and macron.

Honestly Americans should probably spare biden if they hate their country. He does more damage to it alive than dead kek

All of them have been telling me for years that I am the problem. Starting to believe them.

Based cartel psychopath

Can you get them all to line up shoulder-to-shoulder?

Orban, so that my government doesn't have a partner in crime with their corruption and lawlessness.

Trudeau, in a heartbeat.

Erdoğan

Shoot into the air. And then beat Biden to death with my bare hands.

This guy gets it. Beat them all to death, and then kill yourself; so you can find them in hell and beat them all the death again.

I only recognize a few faces and the ones I recognize are not j*wish or even significant figures in world politics. No shot.

All those faggots and you’re looking for putin? What a water, user.. shame on you

Attached: 3C01AA8B-B366-4FF1-BC6C-5B90BD149D74.jpg (1200x1600, 313.9K)

None. They're puppets.

i will execute the king-head of the 31 head snake, preventing the BIDENS HYPERBOREA bad ending, of course

single file line

Biden cuz offing Trudeau wouldn't trigger anyone, and then I'd say I'm Russian property. Worth a sacrifice.

You misunderstand, he wants to find Putin so he can give him the gun.

easy, boris. my family has been killing brits since we left derby in the 1600's

Fuck that, I'll take the old retard over Harris any day. She would destroy this country within three months.

All useless puppets, but I would go for Trudey just for the keks

>shoot Joe
>Kuntmala gets president
nah, Trudeau

It is very simple. You use the weapon to drive them into a corner and then you fire on the crowd offering the best chance to kill multiple people with a single round.

whichever is Jewish

What does he mean by this?

Attached: 164813879089.jpg (1600x1066, 713.4K)