OHNONONONONO YOU CAN'T JUST DEPRIVE US OF OUR HUMAN SHIELDS!!!!! (part 2)

OHNONONONONO YOU CAN'T JUST DEPRIVE US OF OUR HUMAN SHIELDS!!!!! (part 2)

Attached: 1622671101164.png (591x536, 183.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhLB5Wp1lGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah, this. if all women and children and the old were allowed to leave this war would be over preeeeddy soon

I'm a Ukraine supporter by I'm well past tired of zelensky asking for more and more outside help

GROUND RULES
>GROUND RULES
GROUND RULES
>GROUND RULES

Facebook is not a source.
YouTube videos are not a source.
Only major Western news sources count.
Putin is a bad Hitler.
Ukrainians are justified in doing anything to their civilians in defense of Zelensky.

Let the shidding and farding continue...

So again, methods to defeat him. I still maintain the best strategy is Lasso a noose around his neck from the rafters, lift him up slowly, when he’s dead carefully extract the babies and move them to safety so they can be reunited with their parents.

Attached: 1DEF3FAB-9919-4D08-BED0-E942CD72A083.png (1063x790, 1.15M)

All you need to know is he let the kikes evacuate and then barred all the other men from leaving and proclaimed the Russians would have to slaughter them all. Says it all

Remember when Ukrainians shot and killed that NYT journo for being close to their bridge?

Attached: 1630370190653.png (563x607, 270.96K)

Mariupol Refugees In Russian Controlled Hospital (Special Report)
>youtube.com/watch?v=nhLB5Wp1lGs

If he is propaganda, then he isn't doing a good job. Its looks like he is just reporting. Problem is that Western media and their leftist viewers don't understand that it is possible to do that anymore. To them "everything is political", so factual reporting looks like propaganda.

Attached: Patrick Lancaster.jpg (1920x1080, 197.5K)

I thought we agreed no video evidence, only approved westoid news sources. We Wikipedia-tier now.

They don't need journalists on the ground, they need creative writers and social media experts.

>You are totally justified in using literally any strategy to win a defensive war

The hilarious Indian "news" channel Republic World uses his clips, and they are generally anti-Russia and pro-Ukraine.

Attached: emerson artwork.jpg (1280x1280, 183.57K)

>human shields
>in "liberated areas"
nah they’re just replacing the population with pro russian for the upcoming referendums

Do you know where Mariupol is? I don't think they need to replace anyone. These people literally voted to separate from Ukraine.

>become our puppet
>reasonable demands

Attached: 1648160065106.jpg (489x370, 38.67K)

Probably true.

Eastern Ukraine is pro-Russia tho

Based greatest ally poster making jokes about puppet states. ₪3.33 have been added to your allowance.

yeah with 98% in favor in the LNR i’m sure the DPR one was legit too

How is complete surrender, surrender of territories and loss of all meaningful sovereignty "reasonable demands"

Well the government did punitively punish them after the 2014 revolution by fucking with the language laws and shelling them.

Complete surrender isn't a demand. Russia wants the Ukrainian constitutioned changed to make it a neutral state like Switzerland but with an additional rule that it must never join NATO. It is reasonable considering the alternative is being a puppet to either NATO or to Russia.

only dictatorships get high 90 percentile on votes

>only dictatorships get high 90 percentile on votes
Do you have a source on that?
Source?
A source. I need a source.
Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.
No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.
You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.
Do you have a degree in that field?
A college degree? In that field?
Then your arguments are invalid.
No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.
Correlation does not equal causation.
CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.
You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.
Nope, still haven't.

Attached: 1638742968736.jpg (644x800, 60.68K)