Redpill me on Ohio... is it a nice place to live?

Redpill me on Ohio... is it a nice place to live?

Attached: detailed enlarged map of ohio.png (1322x1520, 620.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jxRmlgAu0EY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most places are nice to live in the rural small town parts.

It always was.

It WAS one of the greatest places to live.
Now it's hit and miss.
Some of the cities are overridden with black snow and the crime and deprivation that comes with them.

Some of the smaller towns are still nice but once great cites have gone to the dogs.
Look at Kings Island in the 70s
youtu.be/jxRmlgAu0EY

Southern Ohio is wannabe rural south. It's very strange, rebel flags and country music and BBQ joints. Ohio has a horrible opiate epidemic. All the towns have these 3 story colonials lined up downtown now all decayed and cracked out and filled with niggers. It's very depressing because you can tell 50+ years ago it was a wonderful place.

because my heart is in ohiooooooooo

Hills are terrified of Ohio so they came over here
>t. PA

Gods country

Attached: 933804BC-8810-4D44-BC88-70B2FFF0244F.jpg (3000x1995, 1.31M)

I saw a lot of trannies last time I went through Ohio.

I’m an OHIO BOY!

Attached: FADCF5EE-B197-4AE4-97EC-F188D10DFD1D.jpg (480x360, 39.44K)

But you posted Cincinnati, and Cincy is a shithole. The Hall of Justice terminal doesn't exempt that.

Basically this.
It's not too terribly different from so many other states I imagine. The cities are shitholes with one half being a brownskin demilitarized zone and the other half being a fake yuppy leftist nuthouse. The small towns are full of good people who care about you and each other (with about one crazy asshole in every two dozen or so people you'll meet).
But it has the typical midwest problems of shrinking communities with no reason to exist since the mill/mine/factory learned mandarin and moved overseas, and growing suburban sprawl of soulless service economy fuckheads.
It's my home and I'm proud of it, but there isn't much to show off.

Attached: muh state.jpg (1024x634, 154.81K)

Fuckers come to Indiana and go 2mph over

Move to Tennessee.

I live in Ohio

It fucking blows, move to Florida instead

user is right, I live in Cincinnati and I can also tell you myself...its a fucking shithole

There's nothing wrong with Ohio, except the snow and the rain.

I live in Florida and every time I meet some faggot from Ohio they have to tel me they are from Ohio and how great it is while also moving to Florida and never going back.

my dad was born in ohio and the day he turned 18 he left and never looked back

fun fact, most the us astronaughts came from ohio. its so shit people would leave the planet just to get away

>There's nothing wrong with Ohio, except the niggers and the niggers.
FTFY

The Ohioans I meet are faggots bit skyline chili is basedness

t.Florida

>many such cases...
I grew in Daytona Beach and went to university there, I took a job in Ohio a couple years back and am about to finish off my student loans. Once I have enough for a down payment on a house I'm moving back. I don't know why anyone would want to stay here after experiencing life in Florida.

I describe Ohio as a state you don't visit, but a state you live in. Rural Ohio is far enough out not to be bothered by city problems (and the state has a disproportioned amount of shitty cities), but not so far out as to be disconnected from local community. As you said, small towns are where it's at even though small towns aren't without their own problems. The state isn't completely featureless though. Appalachia River country along the Ohio River, and Lake Erie at the north. Plenty of walking trails, woods, and open spaces in the middle. Between Cedar Point, and Kings Island the state is great if you love Roller Coasters.

Attached: 1458017719073.png (448x454, 119.81K)

lmao...also because if you live in Ohio you have nothing to do except study aerospace to learn how to fly away from here

They're your problem now, swamp man. At least when the sea swallows your exposed mud bank of a state you'll survive on the back off your pet gator or whatevwr and we'll both be rid of the snowbirds.

Attached: 1605428207192.jpg (940x705, 609.43K)

>I live in Florida and every time I meet some faggot from Ohio they have to tel me they are from Ohio and how great it is while also moving to Florida and never going back.
That's the biggest tragedy since the Civil War. The Yankees took Florida. That's the real lost cause.

I watched Drew Carey's documentary series on Ohio and it looked pretty miserable. Good for a laugh or too though.

'nuff said

Attached: hzxz3js9n2471.jpg (1334x750, 52.82K)