All white men removed from Halo

Master Chief: no longer white, now hispanic
Captain Keys: no longer white, now black
Miranda Keys: no longer white, now mulatto

UNSC is lead by an indian woman

Insurrectionist Kwan is a "strong" female, aka (masculinized, XX chromosome)

There is not one single straight white male in the show in any prominent role

All white females are depicted as evil: Halsey is shown as a psychopath and a main leader of the covenant is a white woman (who knows why)

The main colonies are asian and blacks; the white children are murdered in the background first. The Irish white stereotype man dies.

Halo is dead and only exists as a trojan horse for anti-white propaganda. Nostalgia allows propaganda to more easily penetrate our psychological defenses

Attached: zog'd.png (627x728, 831.98K)

You know what we gotta do
Spartan 117

more like gaylo

>Master Chief: no longer white, now hispanic
Isn't he a ginger?

Finish the fight

Does Any Forums really get triggered by non white characters in scifi settings?

Attached: sample_d4e03fc8d7730799e5211f44b743e34e.jpg (850x1100, 213.04K)

It's a flop turd that no one actually likes except leftoids who only care about evangelizing.

"NOOOOO THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE THAT MERITS POLITICAL DISCUSSION, THIS IS ALSO WHY WOMEN WONT TALK TO ME"

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1806945555.jpg (720x724, 70.07K)

Why can't niggers and jews make their own sci-fi from scratch, why do they always have to niggerwash existing franchises?

This is happening across the board as they memory hole all old media and remake it into the current globohomo agenda.

Attached: 1645469783051.jpg (1404x1414, 310.12K)

The ending to halo three was literally perfect Chief asleep forever floating in space and Cortana chief asleep forever floating in space and Cortana watching over him

Attached: the memory hole.jpg (300x168, 8.31K)

why did they give her weird boob skin pore texture. jeez.

I just pretend that's where the franchise ended

I know, looks like a couple of large oranges.

It essentially is where the franchise ended. Now the companies are run by globohomo zealots rewriting everything, Theseus' ship style.

Did you have a stroke?

Halo went to shit after Bungue sold it to 343. 343 wishes Halo 5 was a fraction as good as Halo 3 was

kek

reminds me of a bad acid trip looking at my skin and it being over exaggerated. like marble or concrete. anyways fuck space niggers, halo 2 was the best.

Yep Orwell predicted everything.

For real ? but master chief is supposed to be super white pale because of the armor,

It's what they laser-scanned in for the modelling because they couldn't get an actual woman to scan.

Halo is for gaylos