Pee sitting

my wife forces me to pee sitting, and it's making me annoying
i need to wipe my ass everytime i go to toilet even if i don't shit because sitting on the toilet seat makes me nervous about my ass
imagine you need to wipe your ass everytime you go to toilet
it's really frustrating

what do

Attached: courtesy-sixth-estate.jpg (316x340, 19.7K)

kys

ive been pee sitting since the 90s. so much more relaxing. dont have to worry about pissing the toilet up and l leaving the seat up.

KYS

sup Kim

imagine not using a pee jar

HELLO KIM

Pissing sitting down is the thinking mans way of doing it.

>my wife forces
Stopped reading. You’re pathetic.

There is no reason to stand at home, when no one's looking, user

I thought you Japs used weird squatty potties

>my wife forces me to pee sitting
Faggot

Attached: stop being a bitch.jpg (536x178, 16.78K)

Kys for making this shit

it's too late for you. her next move is picrel

Attached: 1645836266511.webm (400x400, 495.94K)

You WILL sit on the toilet to pee and you WILL be nervous about your stinky arsehole.

I only pee sit when I have a morning erection because otherwise it hurts to bend my dick down to pee and if I sit I just tuck it under the lid and push it down a bit to prevent piss squirting out below the lid

Your wife makes you do it? What will she do if you just don’t? Besides that, that’s how I pee anyways, since I’m a frequent shitter and usually need to multitask

dicklet spotted

No way is that kim ling ling

if I do this my dick touch the bowl
how does no one here use a pee jar?

Works on my cock. Have you tried having a large penis? Mine even came preinstalled with subtle bulbous girth. Maybe you need to just reinstall the latest version?

>not peeing in your Crinklez diapers
Ngmi

Pissing sitting down isn't the worst idea. Even with perfect aim you get splashback. However, a true Chad should piss outside whenever possible

My wife has me pee on her, she doesn't like it going to waste, but she pees on me so good deal.

Have you ever removed cabinets in a bathroom beside a toilet?

It’s disgusting. I pee sitting down or if I feel like standing up to pee, I’ll piss off the front deck.

>t. country boi

Shamefur dispray

Pathetic. Either choose to sit or not.

I personally sit on occasion because I'm massively annoyed by how often my pee splashes out and sprinkles droplets on my shorts, calves, and feet.

Spineless cuck that has his own wife calling the shots. Honor kill yourself

Just pee outside faggot
Or in the sink
Assuming she just doesn’t like the noise I’m sure you can find a way to reduce it without being a bitch

High pressure pisser

Is it you Kim Jong? Pics of your set up?

start to pee standing, and slowly walk backwards as far as you can. most bathrooms are too smol to really test your limits but ive found some where i could piss 15ft

>dick spotter
This guy knows his dicks

>sitting on the toilet seat makes me nervous about my ass

laughed so hard bro

Attached: laugh (3).gif (259x259, 1.75M)

Probably better than pissing all over the seat desu