Las Vegas woman looks to protect her car after being hit 3 times by catalytic converter thieves

>“Stop stealing from people because it’s awful,” she said.
>The woman said she’s had trouble sleeping because she’s worried thieves will strike again and believes it nearly happened a fourth time early Sunday morning. She said a car pulled right next to hers. She walked to her car and shot video, to let the person know she was watching them. She said the car with no license plate and dark tinted windows drove off.
>She said she is having a metal catalytic converter plate installed to prevent another theft. But the part isn’t coming in until next week and she is worried her car will be vulnerable until then.
>She said she has full insurance coverage and insurance paid for repairs in all three thefts, including car rental while repairs were being made. She said without insurance all three repairs would have cost around $5000.00, not including the rental car. She said she is concerned about all the people without insurance who can’t afford repairs. She said she’s paying around $600.00 for the metal converter plate.
>The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department said this year from January 1 to March 15 there have been 585 reported catalytic converter thefts. LVMPD says during the same time last year there were 313 reported thefts.

fox5vegas.com/2022/03/25/las-vegas-woman-looks-protect-her-car-after-being-hit-3-times-by-catalytic-converter-thieves/

Attached: FGJWD5E3P5AXPCXK7DQFAE3GIA.jpg (1200x675, 114.41K)

Got mine stolen off my dodge ram 1500 a few months back. I assume it's because the van is so high off the ground though.

>“Stop stealing from people because it’s awful,” she said.

Attached: laughing at you in alex jones.jpg (592x479, 64.4K)

ohno not muh thefts
nigger in portland catalytic converters get stolen out of your garage by 10 bums a day and no one does anything.
Go take a look at the portland plebbit it's non stop missing catalytic converters or stolen cars now.

Attached: c1a.jpg (680x680, 68.9K)

Called it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-230025_Chrome.jpg (720x264, 93.52K)

>get cat stolen 3 times
>take it to garage get OEM replacement
>insurance pays for it every time
Hahahahahaha fuck me if I was that insurer I'd be telling here where to shove her claim. Love to see her face at renewal time lmfao. Just put a shitty sport cat on it to scrape through emissions the cunts womt touch it, not worth the time to steal.
Fucking thief must be rubbing his hands knowing he can come back every week for a new cat lmfao. Women eh. Unbelievable.

time to weld some test pipes on it and say fuck the cat, it was probably already emissions tested within it's lifespan anyways

Niggers don't buy insurance
>Bongs are really retarded

What?
You are retarded.
When did he say niggers buy insurance?

u haul trucks are being constantly hit by thieves stealing cats
good business for the mechanics i work for though. and now we're putting all kinds of anti-theft shit on cats for even more money. sure, we'll charge you $50 for a half can of green spray paint that you think will stop thieves from reselling.

maybe i'd respect your prediction if it hadn't been happening for months prior to your post

Not much to call, this had been going on increasingly since 2020 summer of peace and was super common around 2006-2010 when the markets crashed. Any time a recession is about to happen you'll see the catalytic converters being stolen. Its one of the major tells that you're about to be having a rough year or two.

just straight pipe it

Knew a chick that moved to Oakland because she was duped into thinking it was the next big thing. They stole her catalytic converter 7 times in one year

Attached: 1462229523773.jpg (413x395, 30.9K)

I hope someone kills u in your sleep

i came to post this. this is actually how libcucks think.
>"pls don't take my thing because it makes me sad"
> LOL bix nood muhfugga *steals everything and rapes*
>"oh-okay, i don't mind"

Stupid nigger this has been going on for over a year now

So they just sell them for scrap right? Platinum inside them or something?Whats a cat worth on the scrap metal markwt?

Attached: 1648105391452.gif (871x665, 1.05M)

We've been talking about it like two years ago. It'll keep happening more and more as time goes on. I'm thinking about buying a battery powered saw and doing it myself desu, as i'm pretty broke rn.

Lmao they stole one off my beat to shit 2001 Toyota Tundra and I straight piped it. Ain't no way

>She said without insurance all three repairs would have cost around $5000.00, not including the rental car
What is her deductible? Insurance isnt free, you pay when shit happens.

300 dollars for good ones. 25 for old ones.

Platinum, rhodium, etc. Depending on the model vehicle scrap value can be quite high, up to hundreds of dollars I think. Rhodium currently trades for about $19k per ounce.

And at the same time they promote communism bullshit where no one owns anything.

Cops could easily bait these retards and deal with them, but that would require actual work and cost money instead of writing revenue seeking traffic tickets.
Would you like to know more about the lies of the west?

This is up by Nellis AFB and it is not a good area.

Attached: 1B537D27-B139-4732-8F6E-BF16C3C0998D.jpg (611x611, 26.71K)

Time to get a garage.